- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Reduction of $21,800 - Now $75,000
SELLER VERY MOTIVATED!
- This Bertram 46 has the Two Stateroom, Two Head, Galley Down layout. The interior decor is Biege Carpeting thru-out; a Taupe Suede Sleeper Sofa, Teak Hi-Lo Table, Leather Chair, Mini Blinds and Teak Paneling. The Galley is down to starboard. The Master Stateroom is located amidships and includes a Double Berth, Opening Portholes, Drawer Storage and Hanging Lockers. The Forward V-Berth includes Numerious Drawers, Hanging Locker, Overhead Hatch and Head. The interior is in very good condition.
- You can cook like a chef in this gourmet galley that includes...Princess 3 burner stove/oven, Panosonic microwave, Roper full size Refrigerator w/icemaker, stainless steel sink,and plenty of counter and cupboard space.
- This Bertram's electronics include...Standard Horizon VHF Radio, Datamarine International Depth Finder, Datamarine Navigator Log/Knotmeter, Ritchie Compass, 5" Rayline Remote Spotlight, Robertson AP200DL Autopilot,Furuno Radar Northstar 800 Loran, Raystar 590 Navigator GPS, Raytheon V 860 Color Sonar, Stereo w/10 disk CD Changer, Sylvania Television, and Spreader lights
- 5 Batteries, Two Battery Parallel Switches, Two Raritan Crown Converters, Generator 15 KW/Sound box(1500 Hours), Two 50 Amp Shore Power inlets with Cords
- Bertram White with defined Black Stripe. Half Tower with Soft Top, 4 Sided Enclosure, Windshield and Side Window Covers (Black), Full Cockpit Sunshade, Bait station w/Sink & Storage, Transom Door , Swim Platform with Ladder, Stainless Steel Bow Rails , Stainless Steel Bow/Side Rails , Bow Pulpit w/Chock, Ideal Windlass with Chain and Rope Windlass and Deck Foot Controls, 6 Flush Mount Rod Holders.
- Three Reverse cycle Heat/Air, Generator w/Soundbox, Engine Alarms, Fume Detector, High Water Alarm, Oil Change System on( Mains, Gen, Trans), Trim Tabs, Glendenning Engine Synchronizer, Sea Strainers, Bilge pumps, Bilge blower.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Skip Denison to schedule an appointment.