THIS 24' BAYLINER IS READY TO HIT THE WATER...
BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET ... GRAB IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!
This 2003 Bayliner is very clean and well-maintained. Step inside your cabin and you will find a plush settee, with a removable dinette, which converts into a berth. An additional double berth can be found in the aft cabin with an opening port for ventilation. This Bayliner will comfortably sleep four inside the cabin. The galley includes a microwave, a single-burner stove, a stainless steel sink with hot and cold water and a JVC CD player, as well as a Sirius satellite radio. The fully enclosed head includes a sink, shower wand, Jabsco toilet, shower curtain, storage and an opening port. This 24' cruiser is equipped with air conditioning for those extra hot days. The interior headroom allows for easy maneuvering inside the cabin.
You will find ample space in the cockpit with the option to rearrange seating. The transom seat can fold away for more room and the L-shaped cockpit settee has a reversable chaise back. You can access the bow area via the walk-through windshield and lounge in the sun. A double bimini will keep you and your guests in the shade on sunny days. This Bayliner is powered by a single, fresh-water cooled Mercury Mercruiser 5.0 liter engine with only 400 hours on it!
OUR ENDLESS SUMMER IS HERE, GET THIS STEAL WHILE YOU CAN ...IT WILL HAVE A SHORT STAY ON THE MARKET!
- V-berth, convertible dinette, sleeps two Aft berth, sleeps two and includes an opening port Overhead lighting Storage under V-berth Emergency hatch Fully enclosed head with Jabsco toilet, sink, shower wand, shower curtain and opening port Galley includes a microwave, single-burner stove and stainless steel sink Two storage cabinets Curtains Plenty of ports allow for great natural lighting JVC CD player, Sirius satellite radio and IPod dock (2) JVC speakers in cabin and (2) JVC speakers in cockpit Water heater Air conditioning
- Engine: Mercruiser I/O Model: 5.0 liter Engine hours: 400 Horsepower: 260 Stern drive Fresh-water cooled
- Cockpit and Deck
- Comfortable helm chair L-shaped settee to port with a retractable back, creating a chaise, or a stern facing seat Foldable transom settee Hot and cold shower Walk-through windshield for bow access Double bimini top Cockpit lighting Swim step Swim ladder Anchor and roller
- VHF: Raytheon Ray 53 Compass: Ritchie
- (2) batteries Flyback 15-3 battery charger Shore power Trim indicator Trim tabs (2) bilge pumps
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.