The 61 Davis is well known for its soft ride and spacious interior. "Surcharge" had over $100,000 spent on the interior in 2007-2008 making it quite possibly the nicest interior of any 61 Davis on the market!
Also added was a custom mezzanine seating and cockpit grill. "Surcharge" is a must see!
- Beam: 17 6" Max Draft: 5' Cruise Speed: 22 knots Max Speed: 28 knots Engines: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 12V92 HP: 1050 Hours: 2880 Fuel Tank: 1500 Gallons total Water Tank: 250 Gallons
- This vessel features the four stateroom, three head layout. The master is on the port side with an ensuite head while the VIP is located in the V-berth area. The companionway staterooms share a full head and shower and are located on the starboard side.
- Large L-shaped settee to port with coffee table pedestal Entertainment center to starboard 48" LG flat screen TV Satin teak cabinetry Leather upholstery Electrical panel cabinet Custom U-shaped dinette Custom L-shaped settee Teak coffee table pedestal with Avonite countertops (2) Fixed bar stools with leather upholstery Salon/galley bar with Avonite countertops Sea Tel sattelite TV system Zenith VCR Integra stereo receiver with multi disc CD changer GE Stainless steel ice maker
- Teak and holly sole Avonite counter tops Dual stainless steel sinks Teak pantry cabinetry above and below bar Recessed lighting Profile recessed 4-burner cooktop GE Convection microwave (2) Sub Zero teak paneled refrigerator drawers (2) Sub Zero teak paneled freezer drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size island berth Full length cedar-lined hanging locker Recessed lighting Private head access Teak mirrored dresser with (4) drawers Sharp 26" Flat screen TV Multi-disc DVD player Remote XM/CD receiver
- Master Head
- Teak door Teak and holly sole Full sized shower and head Avonite counter tops Mirrored vanity Custom sink with storage below
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen sized island berth 3/4 Length cedar-lined hanging locker Sharp 16" Flat screen TV Private head access Sony remote stereo receiver Recessed lighting Bomar hatch for natural sun light
- VIP Head
- Teak door Teak and holly sole Avonite countertops Stainless sink with storage below Full sized head and shower Recessed lighting Mirrored vanity
- Companionway Stateroom
- Twin over/under berths (2) Sharp 14" Flat screen TVs Hanging locker Day head access Recessed lighting
- Companionway Head
- Teak door Teak and holly sole Mirrored vanity Avonite countertops Full size head and shower Recessed lighting Access to companionway and crew stateroom
- Companionway / Crew Stateroom
- Twin over/under bunks Recessed lighting Day head access GE Washer and dryer Teak storage drawers 14" Panasonic flat screen TV
- Custom teak helm station Single lever controls (2) Release teak ladder back helm chairs Dual actuator controlled electronics boxes Dual overhead electronics boxes Recessed electric teaser reels Large wrap around seating with storage below Strataglass enclosure
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Furuno dual NavNet 11" GPS/plotter/sounder/radar/displays Furuno RD30 Display Furuno VHF Furuno Navnet autopilot Clarion Sirius XM/CD player with remote (4) 12" Recessed marine speakers ACR remote spotlight Icom IC-M402S VHF Clarion remote stereo display
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 12V92 twin engines 2880 Hours Port generator, 584 hours Starboard generator, 677 hours All service work is complete on the main engines and generators
- Fishing Equipment
- Eskimo ice machine Rupp 41' Triple spreader outriggres Release 130lb class teak fighting chair with (4) holders, rocket launcher (8) Flybridge rod holders (6) Flush mounted rod holders 35 Gallon in-deck live well 600lb Capacity in-deck fish box Cockpit freezer Bait freezer Wolf electric grill Large, below mezzanine, drink box and bait storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.