- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"SNOW GOOSE" Is Ready Now To Whisk You Away to the Islands!
Now at a REDUCED PRICE.. Don't Miss Out!!
Snow Goose is the perfect platform for snow birds to escape the coming winter and head to the islands. The Jean Berret designed Beneteau 352 Oceanis is a responsive boat under sail and power. She is set up with all the cruising gear and is ready to head out on an extended cruise or provide around-the-buoys fun. Snow Goose is a breeze to sail with IN-MAST Furling Main and Roller Furling Genoa. After a day of sailing she will reward her new owner with all the comforts of home in her spacious two stateroom cabin.
Snow Goose can fulfill your cruising dreams without breaking the cruising budget. This is not a worn out abused charter boat. This is a lightly used private yacht with only 1005 hours on her engine! Make an appointment today and check her out.
Here are a few of her outstanding features:
- NEW Bottom Paint 4/12
- NEW Air Conditioning 2010
- Interphase Forward Looking Sonar Radar
- 5KW Engine Driven Generator/ Alternator
Call today to make an appointment to see this boat!
- The Beneteau 352 is a two stateroom , 1 head layout. Beginning in the bow the guest stateroom has a V-berth with reading lights both port and starboard. There are hanging lockers both port and starboard with shelves above. Additional shelves are forward and on both sides of the V-berth. Ventilation is from 2 opening ports and a hatch above the berth. Moving aft, the salon has a settee to port and a U-shaped dinette to starboard. The dining table lowers to provide an additional berth when needed. Aft to port is the navigation station with VHF, chart plotter and stereo controls. Light and ventilation are provided by 2 overhead skylights, 2 fixed ports, 2 opening ports and an overhead hatch. To starboard is the head with manual Jabsco toilet, vanity, double mirror and hand held shower wand. The head is a molded fiberglass unit which makes for easy cleaning. Opposite the head to port is the galley featuring 2 burner stove with oven, lots of counter space, Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigeration and a Whirlpool microwave oven. Aft to starboard is the second stateroom with large berth, hanging locker and shelf. There is 1 fixed port, 1 opening port and an overhead hatch.
- Eno 2 burner propane stove w/ oven (1) 10# Propane tank in cockpit locker Whirlpool microwave oven Adler Barbour 12V refrigerator 6 Gallon water heater Double S/S sink (7) Cabinets Sink & stove both have cutting board fillers to expand counter space
- Raytheon RL9 radar Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot Depth Interphase sonar Plastimo compass GPS, VHF antennas Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF, ram mic @ helm Sony CDX-C680 stereo system Bose speakers in cockpit & cabin
- (2) Trojan T105 6 volt batteries, (1) Interstate 4D Xantrex True Charge 20 amp charger Sea Power alternator Sea Power 5kw engine driven generator 12V Outlets Shore power cables w/ splitters
- Yanmar 3GM diesel engine w/ ONLY 1005 hrs! Racor fuel filter Marine Air 12k BTU Air conditioning (NEW in 2010) Jabsco manual head Pressure hot/cold water Bilge pumps/blowers Engine alarms Full engine gauges
- Deck & Cockpit
- CQR 35# w/ 15' chain & 150' rode Lofrans Royal manual windlass Chain locker Bimini & dodger Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Canvas covers Stern seats BBQ grill Rod holder Cockpit shower Lazarettes & lockers/ line storage Swim platform/ladder Nissan 4hp OB motor Motor mount & lift Fire extinguishers USCG Safety package Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- 130% Genoa on ProFurl roller furling In mast main sail (2) Lewmar #44 winches (8) SpinLock stoppers (2) Cam cleats for genoa Whisker pole Mainsheet traveler Mechanical boom vang Topping lift
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on A 50/50 basis. Click for more info