- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V 2000 M92 1360
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Italy) The San Lorenzo 72 is a spacious flybridge cruiser designed to entertain many guests with overnight accommodations for eight. She has an expansive flybridge, covered cockpit, spacious salon with dining room, and four staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an open flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, two guest lounge, and on-deck galley with bbq grill. There is tender storage aft. A stairway leads below to to the salon.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features an outdoor living space as an extension of the main. A stairway leads to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Sliding doors provides entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. Large U-shaped sofa, coffee table, and entertainment center fill the seating area. Forward of the salon is the dining room with table and chairs. A full galley is just steps away. Forward of the galley is the wheelhouse and lower station with helm and guest lounge with table.
Below there are four staterooms. There is a master suite amidships with full accommodation. The VIP stateroom is forward with en suite bath. There are two guest staterooms with twin berths that share a guest / day head head. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 1360-hp MTU V10 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 24 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 72-footer can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station or the cockpit controls. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and two 19-kW generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this San Lorenzo 72 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch and Bimini Top Upper Helm Station Two L-Shaped Guest Lounges Wet Bar with Refrigerator and BBQ Tender Storage with Davit
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Forward with Lower Helm Station and Dinette Dining Room with Table and Chairs Full Galley Spacious Salon with Large U-Shaped Leather Sofa Salon Opens to Aft Deck with Accommodations for Entertaining
- Located Between Wheelhouse and Dining Room Facing Counter with Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counters with Stainless Steel Double Sink Dishwasher Ceramic Cooktop Oven Refrigerator Deep Freeze Wine Cooler in Salon
- Lower Deck
- Master Cabin Amidships with Full Accommodations VIP Cabin Forward with En Suite Head Compartment Two Guest Cabins with Twin Berths Guest / Day Head Separate Crew Quarters Aft
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Salon Covered Aft Deck Cockpit Control Station Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway Anchor and Windlass in Bow Two Anchors with Windlass in Stern
- Electronics & Navigation
- Wheelhouse: Raymarine Electronics 72-mile Radar Two E120 Multi-Function Displays ST6001 Auto Pilot ST60 Tridata Displays 240E VHF Radio Flybridge: E50 Multi-Function Display ST60 Tridate Displays ST6001 Auto Pilot Repeater 240E VHF Radio Entertainment: 32" LCD TV with Sound System in Salon 20" LCD TV in Master and VIP Cabins 15" LCD TV in Guest Cabins
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Two 1360-hp MTU 10V 2000 M92 Diesel Engines 400 Hours Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters Two Kohler 19-kW Generators 180 l/h Idromar Watermaker 90,000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Laundry with Washer & Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded