- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nice example of Sea Rays most popular mid-size express cruiser. This 340 Sundancer has been very well maintained by caring owner and Ambassador Sea Ray dealer since new.
Powered with reliable efficient MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon V-drives with 529 well maintained hours.
Ultra leather seating surfaces, cherry cabinets, and neutral décor highlight the interior.
GPS chart plotter, radar, and Smartcraft gauges round out the helm.
Full enclosure in black shows little use, with very clear Isinglass panels. Black cockpit cover protects cockpit from elements, and new cockpit carpet brighten up the expansive cockpit.
Look no further as this 340 has it all, and is ready to enjoy.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance thru port side transom door into expansive cockpit featuring U-shape starboard seating. Cockpit wet bar with sink and 12 volt refrigerator, along with portable cooler. Helm features GPS/plotter, Vhf, compass, and Smartcraft Vessel View. Entrance to cabin thru large sliding door to neutral décor highlighted by cherry interior. Flat panel TV in forward stateroom and mid cabin provide visual entertainment, while a CD player with 6 disc changer fill the air with music.
- Main Salon
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet Runners Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD Storage, In-Floor TV, 15" Wood Interior Package
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass Handrail Lighting, 120V/12V Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Full-Size Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Cabinet Storage, Gunwale Cabinets
- Guest Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy Mirrored Bulkhead Seating, Conversation Pit Port lights Storage, Cabinets
- Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats, (8) Color Schemes Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs Gel-Coat Graphics, Striping Handrails - Sport Spoiler Handrails - Transom Handrails - Windshield Hatch, Deck Vent Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Port lights Resin Rub Rail, PVC Skylights (2) Storage, Transom Wall for Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System Windshield Windshield Wipers
- Electronics & Helm
- Alarms, Engine Alarms, High-Water Compass Emergency Start System Horn Instrument Panel Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft™ Diagnostics Steering Wheel Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Pads
- Battery Charger/Converter Battery Solenoid Switches Battery Trays Breaker Panels, Waterproof Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power TV/Phone Inlet Wiring, Color-Coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge Pump Bilge Pumps, 12V Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room Lighting, 12V Remote Oil Filters Twin 8.1 MerCruiser S Horizon V-drives with 529 hours Kohler Generator 5.0kw
- Broker's Comments
- This 340 has been well maintained, with canvas in great shape, cabin and cockpit upholstery in excellent condition. New cockpit carpet eliminates the old black rubber residue on cockpit floor, and carpet protectors have kept cabin carpet like new.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.