- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very rare opportunity to buy a ONE OF A KIND 36' Tiara Open. Without question the absolute best package in a 36' Tiara on the market today! This Tiara is ready to go, sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Tiara has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy yachts and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Tiara like this!
Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 1 stateroom single head layout can accommodate up to 4 guests. Powered by bullet proof 420hp Cummins QSB's with very low hours. This is a ONE OF A KIND Custom Ensemble ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for a Quality Tiara, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
EXTREMELY RARE LOADED 36' TIARA OPEN!!
RIGGED TO FISH WITH FULL PIPEWELDERS TOWER!!
BEAUTIFUL ICE BLUE AWLGRIP HULL!!
420HP CUMMINS QSB 5.9 WITH LOW HOURS!!
LARGE 72 SQUARE FOOT COCKPIT!!
BEST OUTFITTED 36 OPEN ON THE MARKET!!
- Key Features To Consider
- EXTREMELY RARE LOADED 36' TIARA OPEN!! RIGGED TO FISH WITH FULL PIPEWELDERS TOWER!! RUPP OUTRIGGERS!! ELECTRIC REELS!! BEAUTIFUL ICE BLUE AWLGRIP HULL!! 420HP CUMMINS QSB 5.9 WITH LOW HOURS!! SINGLE LEVER CONTROLS!! LARGE 72 SQUARE FOOT COCKPIT!! BEST OUTFITTED 36 OPEN ON THE MARKET!!
- This 36' Tiara Open has a 72-square-foot cockpit that harbors an arsenal of tackle storage cabinets, a feature-rich bait prep center, in transom live well and a large-capacity fish box equipped with in-line macerators. Everything a dedicated saltwater angler needs. In addition, ample rod storage throughout the boat means that owners can be ready for any fishing situation. This 36' Tiara has the everything you need to battle that tournament winner or for aft deck entertaining. Bait prep center with sink rigging board and tackle storage drawers Tackle/gear storage lockers (2) above bait prep center In transom live well LED courtesy lighting Fish Box (1) large capacity, insulated with macerator pump-out System Cockpit hatch to access bilge and running gear Rod-gaff racks Rod holders (4) Self bailing scupppers Padded bolsters in cockpit coamings Fresh water and salt water wash downs Hot and cold shower recessed with cover Six additional rod holders on tower legs Custom outrigger draw tight cam cleats mounted under gunwales port and starboard Dockside water pressure fitting 30 amp 110V shore power cord Clarion remote Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipes Molded-in cockpit steps, port and starboard Molded-in transom door and gate Two (2) flush floor storage boxes
- Helm Deck
- Every inch of this Tiara is built to deliver point-the-bow-and-go simplicity and precision rigged performance. Obsessive commitments to quality, safety and customer satisfaction are revealed in the countless design and manufacturing details that make for ease of operation and unmatched comfort. The position of the helm enhances that rare combination of elation and control that only running a Tiara delivers. Your input through the wheel and throttle's come together as powerful, intuitive grace and you feel more connected to the boat and the hull’s interaction with the water. Tiara custom curved composite windshield with tempered safety glass and opening center section (3) Washers/wipers Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability 12V outlet at helm Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock, built-in screen, and privacy cover Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holders Upper cockpit cool air helm blower Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit Helm seat forward with center wet bar, storage below, and aft facing seat. Helm seat is electrically actuated fore and aft. Port curved companion seat with jump seat, cooler, storage, and aft facing seat 120V outlet Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with remote Helm deck table with removable table leg and cover Helm, bench and dash covers Custom grab rails at dash HELM ELECTRONICS Cummins smart craft displays Engine instrumentation: Dual VDO tachometers w/ hour meters, voltage gauges, fuel gauge, temperature gauges, engine oil pressure gauges, and rudder angle indicator. Compass with light (2) Ray Marine E 120 Multifunction Chart Plotter at the helm , networked Icom M504 VHF Radio with remote mounted microphone Autopilot, Simrad AP26 Ray Marine Digital Depth module with 1KW transducer networked for display on all screens Ray Marine Digital Radar 72 mile Engine room camera system Air horn
- Main Salon
- As you enter the salon, the blend of beautiful teak joinery combined with rich fabrics create an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. The galley and dinette are on the same level as the salon and add to the functionality and flow of the vessel’s accommodations. This single stateroom layout offers a master stateroom forward with a double island berth. The galley dinette converts into a twin bed for additional guests. Starboard Dinnet converts to single upper/lower berth and/or a double lower berth with a backrest, the cushion serving as a filler cushion. Teak and holly cabin sole Teak salon table with maple inlay including custom Hi/Low mechanism Marine Air Conditioning /Heat Dual Zone 16,000 BTU Entertainment center, Bose 3-2-1 Media System AM/FM/CD/DVD Majestic LCD Flat screen 15” TV Non-slip stairs from helm area into cabin with storage underneath Lighting DC and AC
- This fully furnished galley offers all the comforts of home. Custom cabinet and drawer storage with a full size refrigerator. A perfect design, this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! Corian countertop Two burner recessed stove with Corian lid Exhaust fan Stainless steel undermount sink Trash storage compartment Microwave oven Refrigerator with freezer 4.6 cubic feet Upper and lower galley cabinets with positive latches on all drawers and doors
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and special attention to detail of the yacht are continued in the master cabin. A double island berth is easily accessible from either side. A spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. A perfect nook for lazy days at anchor! Double island-style berth with 5”mattress, designer fabric bunk cover, pillow shams and accent pillows Storage compartments under berth with manual actuator Majestic 15" flat screen LCD TV 12V DVD player Port locker with 2 storage compartments Starboard hanging locker, cedar lined Hullside shelves and upper hullside storage cabinets, port and starboard Two reading lights, independently switched Air Conditioning / Heating Foredeck hatch with retractable shade AC and DC lighting
- Guest Head
- Corian countertop with integrated sink Storage compartment below sink Mirrored vanity above sink Full frame wood doors Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Full fiberglass head and shower curtain and shower sump pump Ventilation blower (drawing from salon) Exhaust fan
- Versatile and stylish this 36' Tiara has been equipped with everything you need to safely cruise any where. Easy access to the bow from either port or starboard side with a forward bow pulpit. ICE Blue Awlgrip hull Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, and hand-laid fiberglass with a special blended premium resin Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to hull Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings Molded-in hullside ventilation Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Six (6) S.S. oval custom opening port lights with screens Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller system Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain One (1) 8" S.S. foredeck cleat One-piece welded, 316L S.S. bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Two (2) 10" 316L S.S. spring cleats Four (4) 12" 316L S.S. cleats for bow and stern lines Two (2) cockpit fender cleats Black rubrail with 316L S.S. cap Three (3) flush cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Two (2) Nibral propellers Zincs, transom and shafts
- Tower Flybridge
- This oversized bridge is the perfect place to enjoy view while underway and the best vantage for birds and activity on the water. Plus its loaded with all the necessities to navigate to that hidden dive or fishing location. Single lever controls Raymarine E80 Bow Thruster Control Simrad Autopilot Hydraulically assisted steering Compass
- Engine Room
- The engine room on the 36' Tiara is an absolute work of art! Easy access from the cockpit, this well laid out engine room has plenty of room for routine maintenance and spare parts. Easy access from the electrically lifted deck or quick day access through a hatch in the helm deck. Cummins QSB5.9-425HO with appx 600 hours Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls Teleflex hydraulic steering system Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquamet S.S. prop shafts, Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Vessel View engine monitoring system/ display and fuel, voltage, & rudder angle indicator gauges only. Fresh water cooling, main engines Engine room insulation Racor fuel filters/water separators (2), diesel only Raw water intake strainers (2) 12V engine room lights Electric engine hatch actuators Twin Vernay mufflers Two (2) bilge blowers FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system in engine room
- Electrical Equipment
- Westerbeke 5kw Generator with 604 appx hours Water heater with exchanger, 6 gallons Tiara custom 12V and 120V electrical system with master distribution panel Two (2) 120V 30 amp 65' shore power cords with 30 amp to 15 amp adapter Cable TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65' shore power cord TV and AM/FM antennas Charles battery charger (1), 50 amp 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (2 engine batteries and 3 house batteries) Battery parallel system Reverse polarity indicator High output 100 amp alternators Electrical bonding system
- Saftey Equipment
- Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: 1 forward, 1 mid, and 1 aft Air horn FE-241 agent fire extinguisher system in engine room Three (3) handheld fire extinguishers Carbon monoxide detectors (2) Smoke detectors (2) Life Vests Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
- This by far the most unique 36' Tiara Open on the market today! Loaded, this Tiara has everything you need to catch that tournament winner! With over $75k in custom upgrades, this truly unique 36' Tiara Open won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZENS WHILE IN US WATERS
- Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This by far the most unique Tiara on the market today! Loaded this Tiara has everything you need and is rigged to fish! With over $75k in custom upgrades, this unique 45' Tiara Open won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com