*Full Cobalt Premium Extended Warranty until April 2014!! Cobalt Structural Warranty until 2018!*
Defintely not your cookie cutter express cruiser and built to the standards that make Cobalt one of the most respected builders in the industry!
The 46 Cobalt is a simply stunning boat with gorgeous lines coupled with the high quality and attention to detail that has made Cobalt famous. With her Cummins Zeus power she performance effortlessly and the joystick control makes docking and close quarter handling a pleasure.
With low hours and professional care and maintenance this Chesapeake Bay boat is not to be missed for anyone looking for a high quality express cruiser! Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor just minutes off Interstate 95 and only 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore Washinton International Airport (BWI). Please call Chuck to set up a showing!
* Extended Powertrain / Accessory Protection through April 14, 2014 as well as the Cobalt Structural Warranty until April 15, 2018*
- "Twilight" is a true delight both inside and out! Boarding is from the stern which features and oversized fiberglass and teak hydraulic swim platform. The design is unique in how it flows into the overall lines of the boat rather then looking like a protrusion like on so many other express cruisers. The swim platform makes launching of a tender very easy and "Twilight" comes equipped with a top of the line jet tender. Entering the cockpit from the swim platform you will instantly notice the quality of the materials used ranging from real teak decking, rich cream colored upholstery, oversized polished stainless steel and real granite countertops. A large wrap around lounge is to port and features a clever fold away teak table that is perfect for al fresco dining or cocktails. Across to starboard is a wonderful entertaining area / wetbar which features a cockpit sink, built in trash receptacle, stainless steel refrigerator, built in electric grill, and storage cabinet. The grill and sink are recessed under granite counter hatches that lift up and have polished metal splash guards on their underside. The entire cockpit is air conditioned and heated and air is supplied through polished stainless steel vents. The helm is forward to starboard and features a double helmsman seat, full featured helm and rich wood grain dash. There is a wide L- shaped companion lounge to port that is raised for great visibility and relaxation. Access to the bow sun area and for line handling is through a windshield opening making it safe and easy to go forward rather then walking around on side decks. The cockpit has a stylish hardtop with tri-color LED lighting and does have a full enclosure done in a very complimentary navy blue. Going into the cabin, it is very apparent that Cobalt was determined to use only the finest quality items throughout. Real leather, real granite, real glass tile, etc. were used throughout eliminating the "faux" adjetive used in so many boats of this size. To starboard is u-shaped lounge with high gloss inlaid wood table. Beautiful high gloss bow front cabinetry abounds and the area is flooded with natural light from unique side windows and ports and led lights overhead. The galley is to port and is a true standout done in beautiful light colored granite and stainless steel appliances. Vitrifrigo under counter drawer refrigerator and freezers (4), stainless steel sink, custom built in china and glass cabinet are all part of this fully outfitted area. A unique feature in the galley as well is that at a touch of a button, a microwave oven and coffee maker lift up out of the granite counter where they are concealed when not in use! Forward of the salon is the master stateroom which has a island queen centerline berth, hanging locker and drawer space, as well as a leather seat. The master head is to port and is a piece of art in its own right. Walking in there is a granite vanity counter with frosted glass bowl sink perched on a high gloss wood cabinet. Glass tile is used on the floor and above is a rain shower head. Cobalt ingeniously used a fold out panel system that takes the full length mirror wall and clear panels to form a stall shower directly over the tile floor with the rain head above. A stunning bathroom that has no comparable in this class of boat! The guest stateroom is midship and is privately entered through a high gloss wood door aft of the salon. This very comfortable stateroom features two twin beads that can be made into a large queen berth as well. Guests are spoiled by their own head that again features rich granite countertops with a frosted glass on vanity bowl sink. A separate stall shower rounds out this head area and the boat's layout makes trips with another couple or family and friends very comfortable with the sleeping and head areas being very private.
- (2) Northstar 6100i w/ Color Chartplotter, GPS, Color Sounder and Color Radar Northstar Radar Northstar VHF Radio w/ External Speaker Lowrance Redundant Depthfinder Compass Zeus Joystick Controls with Built In Autopilot Zeus Skyhook System Zeus Automatic Trim Tab System Remote Spotlight Controls Remote Windlass Controls JBL Audio Stereo Remote Clock 12v Outlets Leather Wrapped Stainless Steel Tilt Steering Wheel Wood Grain Dash Helm Air Conditioning
- Electrical Systems
- Onan E-QD Marine Generator with Sound Shield 50 Amp Shorepower Service Glendinning CableMaster Shore Cord System Full AC/DC E-plex System with Digital Control Panel and Soft Touch Buttons Throughout Batteries Battery Charger
- "Twilight" features the Cummins Zeus Drives with the ease of operation of joystick manuvering coupled to their 480hp QSB motors. The engine room is easily accessed through a day hatch in the teak cockpit floor or the entire aft deck can be tilted open with the push of a button giving unbelievalbe access to the machinery. Due to a failure one of the engines was replaced by Cummins in 2012 and has been backed by an extended warranty. Overall boat time is only 350 hours with the one motor having even less time on it! The engine room space is well conceived and laid out and is easy to get to everything including the Racor fuel filters, generator, oil change system, etc.
- Deck and Construction
- One Piece Seamless Hardtop Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Wraparound Windshield with Walk Through to Bow Oversized Stainless Steel Bow Rails Recessed Bow Cabinet for Lewmar Anchor Windlass Lewmar Windlass with Bow Foot Pedals as well as Remote at Helm Stainless Steel Anchor Chute with Roller and Anchor Chain and Rope Anchor Rode and Line Bow Fresh and Sea Water Washdowns with Quick Connects Bow Teak Seat Bow Rail Mounted Remote Spotlight Custom Cobalt Inscribed Heavy Duty Cleats Bow Sunpad with Pillows and Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.