- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a two Stateroom, one head layout with dinette that converts to sleeper. Designed by Cabo Yachts, this 35 can take rough seas and fish hard, while keeping you comfortable due to its quality craftsmanship and looking good with its sleek design. Five can dine at the starboard settee and additional seating is located portside.
This vessel features an excellent Furuno electronics package and has been well maintained by her original owner since new. She features low hours (620) on reliable CAT C7 engines and is priced to sell. She features a large double island berth on center-line forward, a spacious head with separate stall shower adjoins the forward stateroom and two additional single berths are located portside in the guest cabin.
She features a new bottom job, full CAT and generator service and fresh buff/wax/compound job all done in the late summer of 2012. This is a well-appointed and well taken care of Cabo 35. She is aggressively priced and ready to go fishing.
- This is a two Stateroom, one head layout with dinette that converts to sleeper. Designed by Cabo Yachts, this 35 can take rough seas and fish hard, while keeping you comfortable due to its quality craftsmanship and looking good with its sleek design. Five can dine at the starboard settee and additional seating is located portside. This vessel features an excellent Furuno electronics package and has been well maintained by her original owner since new. She features low hours (620) on reliable CAT C7 engines and is priced to sell. She features a large double island berth on center-line forward, a spacious head with separate stall shower adjoins the forward stateroom and two additional single berths are located portside in the guest cabin. She features a new bottom job, full CAT and generator service and fresh buff/wax/compound job all done in the late summer of 2012. This is a well-appointed and well taken care of Cabo 35. She is aggressively priced and ready to go fishing.
- With an open layout, this 35 feels much larger. To port is a seating area and well-equipped galley featuring a satin teak finish, teak and holly floors and genuine Corian countertops. To starboard is a large dinette and settee with ultra-leather cushions. A nice entertainment system and privacy blinds make this a comfortable weekend get away and can accommodate all your fishing needs. Custom Cabo designed interior Interior teak wood with satin finish Recessed halogen lighting in headliner Rod storage behind settee Teak double pedestal dining table Ultra-leather settee and sofa with wrap around seating, storage beneath and converts to a sleeper Mini-blinds Tinted glass with ample lighting Built in entertainment center with flat screen TV in custom cabinet Bose CD/DVD/TV/ sound system Teak and holly sole with custom carpet liner Custom blinds Air conditioning with climate controls Stainless fixtures Access hatch to bilge Engine room access in sole Corian countertops in savannah gray
- Located to port, the galley is nicely equipped for prepping meals and utilizes space exceptionally well. Corian countertops in savannah gray Interior weak wood with satin finish Recessed lighting Stainless steel Panasonic convection microwave oven Coolmatic refrigerator with top freezer, AC/DC Under cabinet recessed lighting Stainless fixtures Sink with stainless steel faucet Drawers and storage throughout (2) burner stove top with Corian cover to conceal
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward and never falling short of the understated luxury Cabo is known for. This is a spacious master stateroom with all the accommodations and comforts from home. Queen island forward berth Air conditioning with climate controls Ac duplex outlet/GFI protected Access to anchor rope/chain locker Foredeck access hatch Teak trim and doors in satin finish TV sole flat screen Recessed lighting Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD with (2) speakers Storage compartments below bed Storage rod lockers with horizontal rod racks Stainless fixtures
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to port, this cabin features two berths and plenty of storage. Upper and lower bunks Hanging locker Ample storage with teak trim in satin finish Stainless fixtures
- A spacious design by Cabo yachts allows for a full head with separate shower stall. Stainless fixtures and teak accents make this a head that’s not only functional, but easy on the eyes. Adjustable ac/heat vent Exhaust blower Holding tank monitor system Separate stall shower Stainless fixtures Sealand vacu flush head Recessed lighting Opening port Vanity with Corain counters in onyx white and storage cabinet Teak trim and doors in satin finish Towel rack Mirrors
- The flybridge features a tournament style configuration, with aft-situated helm chair and controls, allowing the captain 360 degree visibility. There is ample seating forward of the helm with plenty of storage for a 35 footer and the helm station is well laid out and nicely equipped with a top notch Furuno package. (2) Furuno Navnet vx2 black boxes (2) 12” Furuno Navnet displays (2) Cat engine displays Stainless steel cat engine controls with trolling valves Furuno open array radar Simrad ap25 autopilot ACR spotlight panel Furuno rd-30 digital depth/water temp display Poly-planar MRD 60 marine radio with AM/FM/cd (2) Icom IC-M502 VHF’s Fire boy fire suppression system Stainless steel wheel Trim tab controls Stainless steel switch panel Azimuth digital compass 1000 (2) helm chairs with arm rests Enclosure 3 quarter
- This is where the Cabo 35 truly shines. A large cockpit allow for all the day’s work to be done without feeling cramped. Easy accesses to the engines are found on the aft bulkhead and huge fish boxes are located in the sole for the days catch. Transom live well/fish box with window (2) large fish boxes in sole Tuna door Swim platform with stainless ladder Spreader lights Cockpit lighting Transom live well lights (2) 30 amp hookups Fresh & salt water washdown Jensen cockpit speakers (4) drawer tackle center port (4) drawer tackle center - starboard (5) rod holders 5-rod rocket launcher (bridge) Stainless fixtures Steel ladder to bridge
- Hull & Construction
- 6" stainless steel bow chocks 12" stainless steel bow cleats Integral molded fiberglass bow pulpit Custom deck rails Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforced and core Molded-in white gelcoat finish 10" stainless steel spring line cleats 12" stainless steel stern cleats Stainless steel stern hawse pipes Windlass, heavy-duty, dc electric, remote at bridge and deck switches Molded fiberglass construction using premium Vinylster resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforced Solid fiberglass bottom construction Core construction from upper chine to sheer Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rain Trim tabs, fully recessed
- 7.5 kw Westerbeke generator (5) heavy duty batteries Automatic battery paralleling, backup switch at helm Battery on/off switches Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection throughout Battery charger Distribution panel, custom, dc electrical with battery voltage and load meter Dual air trumpet horn Engine room lights 50' shore cords (2), 30 amp shore power Battery paralleling solenoid with switch at helm Navigation lights, international Converter/battery charger, 70 amp automatic with thermal cut out Custom AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meter Engine room lighting, 12v incandescent (4) and 120v fluorescent (2) Horn, dual air trumpet
- Engine Room
- Engine room access in saloon sole and lift hatches from cockpit bulkhead Hydraulic steering Fuel shut off valves Racor fuel filters, mains and generator Trim tabs Engine alarm system Fiberglass fuel tank Cockpit and salon engine room access White gel-coated bilges Engine strainers Dripless shaft logs (3) auto/manual bilge pumps Engine hour meters (2) Engine room air intake fans Freshwater cooling main engines Mufflers with surge tubes Stainless steel fixtures Caterpillar electronic engine displays with single lever controls and manual backup controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: WN