- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 8V92 TA
- Engine Type
"Oasis" is in Exceptional Condition and a Must See!
If you are considering a 3 stateroom, 3 head Hatteras Motor Yacht, "Oasis" is gorgeous and has enjoyed a $185,000 refit in 2009 at Merritt Boat & Engine Works.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 3-stateroom layout of "Oasis" incorporates accomodations for six with (2) Queen-sized berths and (2) single bunk berths and (3) heads complete with stall showers. The spacious and open floor plan features a new Galley and Dinette (with stacked washer and dryer) slightly removed from the Salon. The upscale Salon is exceptionally well-appointed and roomy owing to the 16 foot beam of "Oasis"
- The current owners have provided a tasteful and well-appointed living space with decor that includes: sculpted wool carpeting, padded wall coverings, mirrors, and soft fabrics, blinds and valances. Custom built sofa to port Leather-topped coffee table Swivel occassional chair Handcrafted teak interior woodwork, finished with satin sheen varnish Custom built-in wet bar with sink, bottle storage locker, and icemaker Burled inlaid countertops throughout Samsung 40" flatscreen HDTV with surround sound, Bose speakers and sub-woofer - New, 11/09 Entertainment Center includes: Intellian SAT antennas, (2) DSS receivers, RCA DVD player, AM/FM stereo receiver/amp, and VHS/VCR
- Galley / Dinette
- Forward and down 3 steps from Salon, the upgraded Galley contains: New Corian countertops Under-mounted sink with Grohe faucet Wood grain sole Princess 3-burner cook top GE microwave / convection oven Trist Air refrigerator / freezer Hot water heater - 16 gallon 110/24 volt fresh water system Whirlpool washer and dryer - stacked Teak convertible dinette - located across from Galley to starboard, seats 4 Galley was remodeled in 2009 with new appliances, fixtures, and countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Down and aft of the Salon. Queen sized berth offset with walk-around access Private head with stall shower 32" Samsung flatscreen HDTV - wall-mounted above vanity Built-in teak vanity/dresser with 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers and drawers Sony AM/FM stereo and CD player
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward of Master Stateroom on starboard side. Wide bunk berths, each with a reading lamp Drawer and locker storage Head with stall shower opposite 3rd stateroom, that doubles as the day head
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward of the Galley. Queen sized walk-around berth with drawer storage below Ensuite head with stall shower 22" Samsung flatscreen HDTV - installed Fall, 2009 Settees - port and starboard Hanging locker
- Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass swim platform Marquipt swim boarding ladder Marquipt tide-ride side-mounted boarding stairs Anchor windlass - New 09/12 Trim tabs Fortress anchor with 3/8" chain rode Bow pulpit with SS handrails and anchor roller Aft deck curtain enclosure Dockside fresh water
- Aft Deck
- Accessed through wing doors located on port and starboard. Fiberglass hard top with new Eisenglass enclosure for protection from weather 32" Samsung flatscreen HDTV Magma LPG barbeque U-line refrigerator with built-in icemaker Wet bar (2) Trolling rod holders (2) Indoor/Outdoor rattan lounges with ottomans and a settee that seats 3
- 6-person settee seating to port and starboard sides on Flybridge with storage underneath (2) Helm pedestal seats Bimini top over flybridge with Eisenglass enclosure - New, 2012 Radar arch with dual Intellian antenna domes and radar antenna Intellian HD SAT TV antenna ACR remote searchlight GPS antenna Kenwood AM/FM stereo with CD player
- Flybridge Electronics
- Garmin 5215 GPS/plotter map - New, 11/09 Northstar 951X GPS (interfaced) Furuno radar Robertson AP 200 DL auto-pilot (interfaced) ICOM M422 VHF radio FloScan digital fuel flow monitors - New 11/12 Datamarine DART knot meter, depthsounder, log and seawater temperature gauge Nautilus Motorola cell phone - 2 lines
- Engine and Mechanical
- Covington Diesel out of North Carolina overhauled the main engines in January, 2006 at 1640 hours (port) and 1980 hours (starboard). Both engines have used approximately 420 hours since overhaul. 9 knots @ 1100 RPM uses 20 GPH 17 knots @ 1950 RPM uses 50 GPH Engine synchronizers 3-zone reverse cycle air-conditioning system Village Marine watermaker - approximately 400 GPD Electric oil changing system Hynautic hydraulic steering system Dripless shaft seals - New, 2009 Mechanical gauges for engines in engine room Dual Racor fuel filters / water separator with vacuum gauges Trim tabs Airseps
- Electrical System
- (1) 50 amp, 220 volt shore power cable Onan 20kw Generator - 571 hours 110/220 VAC and 12/24 VDC electrical systems Automatic 40amp battery charger (4) Batteries with parallel switch
- Additional Note
- The current owners purchased "Oasis" in the Fall of 2009, then invested $185,000 to have Merritt Boat & Engine Works in Pompano Beach refit the Galley, soft goods, A/V system, canvas, Eisenglass, carpeting, electronics, windlass, detail the engine room and exterior to achieve the nicest, best priced Hatteras 48 with the desired teak interior available today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.