- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Riva Rivarama 44 sets the standards for express yachts with a blend of sleek styling, exciting performance, and lavish accommodations. Forty-four foot sport yachts are designed to utilize their size to match their comfort with their performance. This 44 Rivarama features a luxurious interior and spacious cockpit.
With Majestic blue hull and high-gloss teak deck the Rivarama will turn heads everywhere she goes. Her open cockpit has forward helm with adjustable captain’s chair that can open to seat three. The cockpit galley opens to expose a galley sink, BBQ grill, ice maker, refrigerator, and storage. A wraparound guest lounge with high-gloss teak table fills the center of the cockpit. There is a large sun lounge aft with center walk-through to the swim platform. Power engine hatches open the engine room and air-conditioned crew quarters.
Forward is an upscale owner’s suite custom designed to meet the demands of any buyer. Island berth, sofa with coffee table, entertainment center, galley, and head with shower provides respite from the the sun with room to relax or entertain.
Powered by MAN 700 horsepower diesel engines this 44 has a cruising speed of 34 knots. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort and a Kohler 6.5 genset provides offshore electrical power. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding and egress. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this exceptional Rivarama 44.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- This boat has been correctly defined by the worldwide press as "the most refined floating suite". His 44' are not only a concentrated of technology of absolute avant-garde (the driving seat, entirely electronic and that becomes for three with the use of simple commands, is often used as an example of the most advanced solutions in the boating field), but also the refinement and lifestyle. The owner cabin offers all the comforts of a five stars hotel, including the unique system of rapid refrigeration for champagne and two flutes. The performances are such to allow movements also at long distance with the maximum rapidity and comfort. The presence of a crew cabin, completely independent, makes the Rivarama a yacht almost unique in his category. Unique as all the Rivas. It is not a case that this boat has won for two times in succession, in the last two years, two prestigious awards as Best Open from 40' to 60'.
- Owner's Cabin
- Full Owner's Suite with Canaletto Walnut Finish Island Berth with Under-Berth Storage Eight Eye-Level Storage Compartments Settee with Coffee Table Entertainment Center with TV Galley Private Head with Glass Sink
- Cockpit & Helm
- Forward Helm with GPS, Auto Pilot, and Compass Adjustable Helm Seat can be configured to a Stand-up Bolster, Captain's Chair, or Triple-Wide Helm Seat Wraparound Guest Lounge with High-Gloss Teak Table Cockpit Galley with Wet Bar, BBQ Grill, Ice Maker, and Refrigerator Huge Sun Pad with Center Walk-Through Swim Platform
- Deck & Hull
- Kelvar Reinforced Majestic Blue Hull Teak Foredeck with 22 Coats of Varnish Teak Deck Electrically Controlled Engine Hatches Finely Finished Lazarette Crew Quarters
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 700-hp MAN Diesel Engines Kohler 6.5 Generator Reverse Cycle HVAC Bow Thruster Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded