- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wow, this is the perfect trailer able express boat ! Part of Sea Ray’s ever popular Sundancer series, this 260 has it all!
Carefully maintained and lift kept, this 260 features everything needed for family cruising. Air conditioning, Full camper enclosure, GPS, and GENERATOR !
Powered with single economical 350 MAG MPI Bravo III with only 220 hours, this Sundancer is sure to please the most demanding skipper.
Priced to enjoy!
Call / email to set up your personal inspection as this fabulous 260 is sure to sell quickly.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance from port side transom door, opens up to large cockpit with plenty of seating. Helm station completely equipped with Garmin touch screen GPS plotter, Northstar Vhf, compass, and “SmartCraft” gauges. Access forward is quick and easy with molded in steps on sliding cabin entry door , to walk thru windshield. Spotlight forward provide convenience and safety. Cabin features well equipped galley with microwave, one burner stove, sink and 12 / 120 volt refrigerator. Head to starboard has Vacuflush toilet, sink, and showering area. Forward V-berth and mid cabin bed provide comfortable sleeping for four accented with cherry interior, soft touch neutral carpeting, and plenty of light
- Main Salon
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF Lighting 12V Outlets, 120 GFI Protected Clarion® Stereo with single CD, and separate multi CD changer Wood Interior Package
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass Handrail Microwave, 120V Outlet, 12V Accessory Refrigerator, Dual-Voltage 120V/12V Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, Electric Trash Receptacle
- Forward Stateroom
- Filler Cushions Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Seating, V-Berth Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette Bunk, Double Curtain, Privacy Window, Sliding
- Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® 8" Thru-Bolted (6) Deck Fill Plates Drain Plug Gel Coat Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrail Hatch, Deck Vent Light, Stern Lights, Navigation Port Lights Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Ski Tow Eye Storage, Anchor Storage Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass New Cockpit Carpet Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Wiper Windshield Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass Anchor, chain & line Remote Spotlight
- Electronics & Helm
- Alarms, High Water Compass Horn Instrument Panels Shift & Throttle Lever SmartCraft™ Diagnostics Steering, Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Switch Panel Garmin GPS Map 740 Northstar VHF
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V Battery Switch, Dual Battery Trays Fuse Block Isolator, Galvanic Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC / DC Shore Power, Dual 120V/30 Amp Wiring, Color-Coded Kohler Generator 5.0 kw, 25 hours
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge Pump, 12V Blower, 12V Bilge Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulated Engine Room Lighting, 12V Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI, Bravo III. 220 engine hours
- Broker's Comments
- This is a well kept fully equipped 260 Sundancer. One of the very few built with A/C, Radar Arch, AND Kohler Generator ! Garmin touch screen GPS is easy to see and use. New cockpit carpet. A forward bimini also included. With only 220 engine hours and priced right, it’s the PERFECT family express cruiser and easy on the budget.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.