- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful “Ice Blue” 52’ Viking is extremely well equipped and her many custom features set “Poco Mas” apart from other 52s.
She is powered by 1360 hp common rail MANs and she has the extra fuel capacity option. She is fully fish rigged with a Palm Beach tower, 41’ outriggers, two livewells,Murraychair, ice chipper and watermaker. Her décor is exquisite and she has the queen bed VIP.
- On the main deck an amazing living area beckons you to relax. Aft to port is a very comfortable, upgraded sofa (with storage beneath) and a custom ottoman. To starboard is the entertainment center with Bose home theater audio/video system. Forward to port is the galley which features granite countertops, under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker , Kenyon (4) burner glass top stove, Sharp microwave/convection oven, Kenmore trash compactor, Miele coffee maker and an array of slide out, swinging door, and drawer storage areas. Custom Amtico flooring is fitted in the galley, dinette, and the salon entry. Opposite the galley is the very functional 5-6 place dinette which also has storage beneath and a custom teak table, pedestal and base ring. Forward of the dinette is the 32" Sharp television.
- Master Suite
- Located amidships to port is the spacious and comfortable master suite. A queen berth with an upgraded mattress is flanked by night stands. Outboard is a bank of drawers and double hanging locker. A chest style drawer stack is forward, as is the television. Immediately forward is the private head with stall shower. Upgraded shower door, Amtico flooring, teak vanity and mirror treatments are implemented here. An overhead hatch provides natural light and ventilation in the stateroom. Storage is provided under the berth.
- Aft to starboard in the companionway is the concealed Whirlpool washer and dryer. Forward to starboard is access to the starboard head for day use.
- Forward Guest Suite
- This cabin features a queen berth, upgraded mattress, television, hanging locker, ample door and drawer storage, and a large deck access hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Aft to starboard is access to the semi private head with stall shower.
- Starboard Guest Suite
- Highlights include upper and lower berths, hanging locker, custom storage beneath the lower berth, drawer storage, and an overhead hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Access is immediately forward to the semi private head with stall shower.
- Bluewater teak helm and companion chairs Clarion AM/FM/CD player (6) Rod rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail Teak helm pod Single lever controls (Rexroth) Power assist steering Recessed electronics boxes Fresh water outlet Insulated drink box in starboard seat Seasafe 6-man liferaft in canister
- Tuna Tower
- Radar pod electric teaser reels quartz lights fore and aft molded standing platform molded sunshade bench seat with back rest molded in navigation lights wash down water in tower molded rod locker and door center rigger (3) rod holders on each tower leg (3) sided enclosure with track to track Undersides of both hardtops painted Ice Blue 3" Ritchie compass ICOM boom mic Navnet display.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Furuno Navnets Garmin 5212 touch screen chart plotter Furuno 72 mile radar Furuno auto pilot (2) Icom M604 VHF radios Furuno color sounder Furuno RD 30 knot log/temp KVH tracphone KVH satellite TV with three receivers Garmin GXM51 XM weather 5" Ritchie compass ICOM boom mic in salon
- Release teak fighting chair with cover/rocket launcher Pipewelders 41' triple spreader outriggers Transom door with gate Large under deck fish box (4) Rod holders Transom fish box with live well Tackle center with freezer Starboard tackle center Refrigerated salon access step Cockpit speakers Live bait well in cockpit sole Transom swim steps Awlgripped lazarette Custom cushions with backrests and drink holders for tackle center Cockpit shade cover (2) 12 volt electric reel plugs
- Fore Deck
- Lewmar Anchor windlass Viking bow pulpit Fresh water inside anchor locker Awlgripped anchor locker
- Electrical System
- Onan 21.5 kW generator (2300 hrs) Iso-boost transformer for 50A shorepower Automatic/manual battery charger 50 amp Dockside electrical cables (3) Battery banks 12V / 24V DC Electrical system 110V / 220V AC Electrical system Glendinning cablemaster for 50 amp shorepower Newmar 45 amp/24 volt automatic battery charger Newmar 95 amp/24 volt automatic battery charger Battery isolator switches Battery parallel switch (8) 12 volt Group 31 batteries (4 starting/ 4 house) Telephone and TV dockside connectors
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Bow Thruster Twin 1360hp Common Rail MAN engines Awlgripped engine room Sea Recovery Aquamatic watermaker/700 GPD Eskimo Ice chipper Dual Racor fuel filters Delta T system Oil change system with remote in cockpit Fuel priming pumps Pumps and thru hulls are awlgripped (4) Cruisair Air Conditioning units Emergency engine stop Synchronizers Trim tabs Electronic trolling valves Power assist steering Auxiliary fuel tank / 200 gallons for a total of 1400 gallons Side power Bow thruster Seafire FM200 fire extinguisher system Emergency engine driven crash pumps Twin Racor fuel filters 5-bladed "Veem" propellers 3" stainless steel shafts ZF 665A transmissions 20 gallon Raritan electric water heater (4) underwater lights
- This beautiful “Ice Blue” 52’ Viking is extremely well equipped and her many custom features set “Poco Mas” apart from other 52s. She is powered by 1360 hp common rail MANs and she has the extra fuel capacity option. She is fully fish rigged with a Pipewelder’s tower, 41’ outriggers, two livewells,Murraychair, ice chipper and watermaker. Her décor is exquisite and she has the queen bed VIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU