- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum 300-HP w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THIS 2005 STINGRAY 230 SX OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive and only 167 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2006 Matching Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Sleeping Accommodations for Two, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top), and MUCH more!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 230 SX is Stingray's leanest and meanest, with take-me-serious power options guaranteed to satisfy any throttle jockey's quest for an adrenalin rush. Proof that performance doesn't have to be at the expense of comfort, the 230 SX has a cabin that rivals that of a small cruiser. Its plush interior features adjustable lighting and a screened deck hatch, plus a concealed galley and head that is a marvel of computer design and manufacturing. At first glance the cabin consists of a comfortable V-berth and facing seats. But lift the sectionalized berth and it reveals a portable toilet, freshwater sink and removable butane stove.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.