- 82 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This like-new 82' Fantasy Coastal Yacht 2008 will change the way you think about houseboats. Knot Tide Down was designed and built to safely and reliably cruise in salt water and her deep V flared bow and increased freeboard will ensure safe and comfortable passages in Coastal waters. Her fully marinized, commercial grade aluminum hull, twin Yanmar 315hp Diesel Engines, SidePower Bow and Stern Thrusters, and upper and lower dual helms, each equipped with redundant displays and controls for the fully integrated and updated Raymarine G-21 Electronics Systems, including remote Color Video Cameras, GPS/Chartplotters, Radar, Satellite Weather, Autopilot, VHF Radios with DSC capability, and Depth Sounders.
Updates and upgrades in 2012 include new Strata Glass windscreen on flybridge, new exterior cushions, updated electronics, new HDTVs throughout and new watermaker for extended stays in the more remote anchorages.
December of 2012 engines and generator were serviced and detailed. Complete oil changes, raw water pumps rebuilt, new belts, many new hoses, alternators checked and anything else the mechanic could find worth doing. April 2013 the hull from the handrails down was taken to bare metal, recoated with epoxy primer and barrier coat, and painted. Awlgrip on topsides and antifouling on the bottom! She is as turnkey as you can get.
This is a very fuel-efficient vessel that burns approximately 8-10 gallons per hour at cruise speed, so compare this with most other 45' to 85' plus Motor Yachts that typically burn between 30gal. to 60gal. per hour.
The spacious Flybridge has an entertainment center/wet bar with Drop-down TV,New JennAir BBQ Grill, Icemaker, Refrigerator, plenty of seating under the upgraded, custom reinforced hardtop that is rated as a Helicopter Landing Pad. The upper observation/flight deck is easily accessible via a spiral staircase/ladder and provides plenty of extra space for stargazing, sunbathing or an extra 50 party guests and is surrounded with a 36” anodized aluminum rail.
Step inside through the commercial grade aluminum framed glass doors, and you can't help but notice the fit and finish of a luxurious home with solid cherry hardwood cabinetry and flooring, custom-made furniture, solid wood window blinds and shadow boxes, tray ceilings, upgraded paddle fans, recessed LED lighting, several new HDTV TVs including a complete entertainment center in salon with a new Sony XBR 65" LCD TV, stainless steel Whirlpool and GE kitchen appliances, solid granite countertops and oversize granite dining table, interior stairwell to flybridge, 3 Staterooms, 2 baths with ceramic tiled showers, plus office/storage/workroom/extra cuddy berth, washer/dryer, and a complete lower helm that retracts under the salon floor with a push of a button. Seller is encouraging offers so if you are looking for a coastal cruiser, consider Knot Tied Down as your next luxury yacht. And don't hesitate to compare this yacht with a traditional motor yacht because at Half The Price, with Twice The Square Footage and living space on 3 levels, you'll only burn approximately 15% of the fuel per hour that a typical 45'-85' plus MY will burn. And, did I mention you’ll experience significantly reduced maintenance as a result of the high quality of construction, easy-to-access mechanical areas, and top-of-the-line internal systems and equipment! Call today to schedule a personal inspection. It will change the way you think about yachting.
- Twin 315 HP Yanmars serviced by Yanmar authorised shop 2012.
- Step aboard via one of four boarding gates onto the spacious foredeck and enter the salon via a commercial-grade aluminum-framed glass door or board via a boarding gate from the cockpit and enter the salon through a commercial-grade aluminum-framed glass door into a hallway along the starboard side of the interior. Enter the salon and the luxurious decor will make you feel at home: solid cherry laser-cut hardwood floors, solid cherry cabinetry, solid granite countertops and dining table-top, retractable lower helm (under a throw rug), ceiling paddle-fan, dropped soffit ceilings, crown molding, cherry-framed window boxes with hardwood blinds, thermo-pane insulated windows, elegant wall-coverings, recessed LED lighting, custom furniture with upgraded fabrics, and built-in leaded-glass display cabinets on either side of the fully-equipped entertainment center with a large-screen LCD HDTV. Enter the forward carpeted Guest Stateroom on the port aft side of the salon through a solid Cherry door, and down several stairs to a queen bed, and cedar-lined closet. Additional storage is behind several other cherry cabinet doors; which also provide excellent access to mechanical equipment below the main floor level. The well-equipped Galley with granite countertops, Ceran top stove, and Cherry cabinetry runs along the starboard side of the salon and further aft to mid-ships, with complete top-of-the-line Whirlpool Stainless Steel appliances, plus a trash compactor and wine cooler. The 12VDC and 110VAC electrical panels are aft of the galley and attractively located in a cherry-framed glass door. Opposite is a 2-door 22 cu. foot refrigerator/freezer and aft, a washer and dryer attractively hidden in a closet. Another commercial-grade aluminum-framed glass door forward of the refrigerator encloses the internal stairs leading to the flybridge level. Moving down the hallway aft of the galley and inboard, is a large carpeted VIP stateroom stretching all the way to the port side of the interior with queen bed on a pedestal, night tables, paddle ceiling fan, dropped ceiling soffit with recessed LED lighting, cedar-lined closet, and large wall-mounted LCD HDTV, with an adjacent bathroom with dual entries from the hallway and the VIP Stateroom. The Bathroom with large glass-enclosed shower stall is luxuriously finished in ceramic tile, granite countertop, cherry cabinetry, and high-quality shower and sink fixtures. Aft of the VIP stateroom is a a 2nd Guest/Cuddy Stateroom/Office/Storage Area behind a solid cherry door leading down several stairs to a carpeted area with a drop down desk and the main area with limited headroom ideal for children with built-in drawers, cabinets and countertops on 3 sides of the room. All the way aft down the hallway is the carpeted Master Stateroom with a pedestal mounted king bed. Twin granite-topped night tables and dropped soffit ceiling with recessed LED lights and an elegant paddle ceiling fan are sure to make this a comfortable Captain's Quarters. Two cedar-lined, His and Her closets are on the port side wall, a large LCD HDTV is ceiling-mounted above the aft windows. The bathroom has ceramic tile floors, granite-topped cherry cabinetry, a linen closet with a cherry door, and a large glass-enclosed ceramic tiled shower with luxurious fixtures and hardware.
- The Galley of the 82' Fantasy Coastal Yacht 2008, Knot Tied Down runs along the starboard side conveniently located near the dining and entertainment area, as well as near the enclosed stairway leading up to the flybridge. The Galley features all stainless steel appliances, solid cherry cabinetry, and granite countertops: Granite Countertops. SS Whirlpool Icemaker. SS Whirlpool Dishwasher. SS Whirlpool Trash Compactor. SS Whirlpool 30" Microwave. Double SS Sink w. Moen Faucet. SS Whirlpool 24.5 cu.ft.Side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer w. Ice & Water Dispenser. SS Ceran Flattop Stove & Oven. GE Wine Captain Cooler. Cherry Cabinets with Glass.
- Both Upper and Lower Helms of this 82' Fantasy Coastal Yacht 2008, "Knot Tied Down" are equipped with redundant and fully integrated suites of the state of the art $59,000 Raymarine G-21 Navigation system with daylight viewable color displays that display GPS, Chartplotter, Radar, Sounder, Video from 4 remote exterior and interior day/night cameras, Autopilot, and Speed. A KVH Satellite TV receiver provides HDTV reception for the five TVs located throughout this yacht. All TVs updated 2012 with 42" Samsung LCDs on Flybridge and in Master. 60" Sony XBR in main salon. The lower helm console is hinged and retracts under the salon floor with automatically folding and opening solid Cherry hardwood floor hatches controlled by a wall switch, and takes less than a minute to open or close. Cover the hatches with a carpet and your salon is ready for entertaining with the fully equipped helm stored safely away and out of sight. 2 @ Raymarine G-Series Nav Command Center Keyboards. Raymarine GPM400 G-Series Processor. Raymarine 4kW 72" Super HD Digital Open Array Radar. Raymarine G-Series Audio Video Module. Raymarine Video Day Night Camera. Raymarine ST70 Smart Pilot with AutoPilot System. 2 @ Raymarine Ray218 VHF Radio with DSC. KVH Satellite TV Receiver. 2 @ G-120 12 inch Ultra Bright Color Displays. Raymarine DSM300 600W 1KW Digital Sounder Module. Raymarine Depth/Temp Transducer. Rudder Angle Indicator at both helms. 4 @ Raymarine Reverse Image Video Day/Night Cameras. Raymarine AIS250 AIS Receiver.
- The electrical system of Knot Tied Down is designed for efficient and economical power usage with all the comforts of home, whether at sea, anchored out in a quiet and scenic harbor, or in your home slip. The Kohler Generator is upgraded to 28KW (700 hours) and the addition of a 4,000 Watt Inverter, 12 Sealed Batteries, and all lights upgraded to LED bulbs, are a few of the outstanding features you'll find in this thoughtfully designed system. The decks and flybridge is equipped with blue LED night lights that cast a soft hue on the decks so you can safely move around the exterior of this yacht at night. Upgraded additional 50Amp Shorepower outlets are provided fore and aft and an extra water heater and water filters were factory-installed. Additional Electrical Upgrades include: Type II Waste Treatment System (approved for overboard discharge) 12V Remote Control Spotlight wired to both helm stations. Marine Reverse Cycle Air conditioning system. Exhaust Fans in Bathrooms. 110V High Pressure Pump and Water Tank. Whirlpool Sport Duet Washer and Dryer.
- Deck and Hull
- This 82' Fantasy Coastal Yacht 2008 was designed and built to be cruised in a coastal saltwater environment; unlike most other brands and models of houseboats. "Knot Tied Down" is marinized from the keel up, with a 3/16" thick Aluminum V-Hull, 1/4" Aluminum Hull plating, 5/16" thick Prop Tunnels, 6" Additional Deeper Hull giving it a sea-going draft of 46" but still shallow enough to navigate through the Bahamas and Florida Keys, and a hull construction pattern of 12" On-Center Grid of Structural Ribs, providing commercial-ship quality strength and rigidity. All rails were anodized as an upgrade and 36" anodized aluminum rails were added as an upgrade on the upper deck. The Superstructure walls have upgraded insulation and are 9" Taller than standard, increasing ceilings to 96" heights, and insulated windows have been factory upgraded to ensure maximum energy conservation in all weather conditions; making Knot Tied Down ideally suited for cruising up and down the coast and spending time in any climate you choose to cruise; winters or summers. The 22' Beam allows for side decks so you and your crew can walk all around the exterior of this yacht for line handling and convenience. Four additional Cleats were added to the standard ten cleats, providing plenty of options when docking. The Flybridge roof is upgraded structurally so it is rated as a Heliport and only needs the aft rails to be hinged or removable to serve this function. Additionally, the upper deck (heliport), increases the useable entertainment space so it is easily accessible via a sturdy spiral staircase with high rails from the aft deck of the Flybridge level. Access to the Flybridge level is thoughtfully designed with a staircase aft leading to the Cockpit and another internal staircase with a sturdy and weatherproof aluminum-framed glass door conveniently leading down to the Galley. Four heavy-duty boarding gates are located on each side of the foredeck and the cockpit, providing options for docking positions and the interior can be entered from the cockpit or foredeck. The foredeck storage lockers that double as seats and floor are covered in FlexTeak, and there is a large hatch with a gas shock in the floor providing access to a storage area below, and the cockpit floor with three large hatches providing access to the engine room, is covered in FlexTeak for easy maintenance and long-lasting durability. There are two cabinets with shelving in the cockpit ideally suited for storage of cleaning supplies, deck brushes, and other engine maintenance supplies. The hydraulic FlexTeak covered swim/dinghy/water toy platform is an upgrade. The Flybridge deck is attractively carpeted and a Pressure Washer system with 3 outlets makes it easy to wash down and clean the exterior carpets and high-gloss exterior. Built-in seating with Sunbrella covers around the Flybridge Helm allows your guests and crew to gather around the helm when underway. Attractive moveable deck furniture adorns the aft deck, and the center of focus on this level is the granite counter topped entertainment center with JennAir BBQ Grill, Icemaker, Refrigerator, LCD retractable HDTV, and Wet Bar area. This area and the Heliport Deck will provide you and your guests with an incomparable panoramic view of your surroundings and will be sure to be the gathering place of choice at sunset or cocktail hour. The flybridge deck is pre-wired for a 220V hot tub. 3100# 12V Windlass. Cushioned Dock Box. 70# Delta Anchor and 150' of 3/8" Stainless Steel Chain. Exterior Stern-mounted H/C Shower.
- Engine Area
- Knot Tied Down is powered with upgraded Twin 315hp, 24-Valve, Yanmar Diesels with V-Drives for economical and efficient cruising and fuel economy. Fuel burn is approximately 8-10 Gallons per Hour; far less than comparably-sized motor yachts (and even less than motor yachts in the 40' range!). Engine controls are Electronic, providing smooth shifting and throttle movements at both the upper and lower helms. Full engine instrumentation is provided at both helm stations. The engine room is easily accessible via 3 large hatches with air shocks in the cockpit floor. Centered between the engines is the 28KW Kohler Diesel Generator in a sound enclosure with the hydraulic pump system driven by the generator engine. The rudder posts, steering system and autopilot hydraulic ram system are easily accessible. Spare props are provided. 12" 20hp SidePower Bow & Stern Thrusters. Automatic Oil Change System. Halon Fire Extinguisher System.
- Personal items and other items not specifically mentioned in this listing inventory, except for USCG-required safety equipment that is onboard during inspection, are excluded from the sale of this vessel. The Dinghy and outboard motor shown in the photos are not included, but may be purchased separately.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.