- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
FAMILY TIDES is a sexy cruiser loaded with all the amenities. She features a queen berth; a roomy private head; a large well laid out cabin complete with a full galley; dining table, ample seating and an entertainment center. She comfortably sleeps 4. Her exterior sports a hard top, a TNT lift and a 2005 Sea Doo RXP 4 Tec Super Charged. This boat is turnkey and ready to play!
LOADED - OPTIONS INCLUDE: Imron Flagship Gaphic w/Full Hullside Color; Hardtop; Hydraulic Swim Platform; 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC/Heat; 7.6 KW Westerbeke Diesel Generator; Raymarine GPS & Radar; Raymarine Autopilot; VHF Radio; Bow Thruster; Full Galley; Stainless Steel Security Safe, VacuFlush Head w/Macerator; SeaKey Alarm System; Electric Windlass; Cockpit Refrigerator; TV; and three additional TV/DVD's (Internet capable) in the cabin.
- Some could argue that one of the most attractive express cruisers on the water these days is, the 40 PC. This modern, luxury liner offers the best in hardware and accessories, carefully built into a durable, long-cruise adventure platform. The 40 PC offers 3 distinct entertainment areas; the first is the cockpit level. It includes a u-shaped settee that provides lots of storage and converts for dining or into a king-size lounger. The table can be mounted from inside to outside. This relaxation zone supplies a corner wet bar w/ an Isotherm refrigerator/ freezer and a Magma Gas Grill. Under a fiberglass hardtop, the helm is ergonomically designed with all engine gauges and navigational equipment within reach from the twin command seat, which provides a two-position bolster for better visibility. Incorporated into the helm area, are several steps that lead to the foredeck and through the windshield’s glass door. Up front, the massive foredeck provides a centerline walkway and a set of sun lounges to enjoy your day at anchor. The bow pulpit supplies a tidy anchor locker, complete with all your gear neatly arranged for trouble free mooring. Finishing of the boat is a giant TNT swim platform which has plenty of room for a PWC or inflatable launch. The platform effortlessly lowers and lifts with a touch of a button, but is an expensive upgrade. Otherwise, the contoured stern of the 40 PC includes a jumbo-sized transom trunk for all your docking gear, plus shore power hook-ups and a wide transom walkthrough to port. Bonus!!! 2005 SEA DOO RXP 4tec Super Charge
- Navigation Station
- All Raymarine electronics ST60 Graphic C80 Chartplotter Radar Bottom Reader ST6001 Auto Pilot SEA KEY Emergency Reporter STANDARD HORIZON ECLIPSE plus VHF Trim Tab indicator ACR Spotlight LEWMAR Bow Thruster 12v ACR EPIRB Model #406
- The second entertainment spot is below deck and offers 6 feet, 9 inches of headroom. A crescent shaped Ultra leather sofa will seat six for dinner or, squeeze two for an overnighter. The head is located abaft the sofa and boasts a separate shower stall; an elegant cherry wood vanity; SS Sink; and a Vacuflush head. The third entertainment area is the sunken mid-cabin complete with privacy divider curtain. This cozy area supplies an enormous U-shaped lounge which provides a second dining spot or transforms into the boat’s largest berth. Featuring a Zenith 19" Flat Screen TV; Combo TV/DVD Player; hanging locker to starboard and large locker to port. Four (4) overhead storage lockers located above dining Sharp 22" Flat ScreenTV located portside over galley counter Plaupunk DVD / Kenwood CD/AM/FM Reciever
- Fully equipped / portside Ample storage cabinets Large SS sink and counter space w/ removable covers that conceal appliances Tappan Microwave Nova Kool refrigerator/ freezer Euro Kera Two (2) burner stove top
- Forward Master Cabin
- The master stateroom is forward and features a queen-sized, island berth surrounded by cabinets and hanging storage lockers. A very smart option that is available for the 40 PC is a small Isotherm Safe for your valuables. This is great to have especially if you spend lots of time ashore. In addition, the entire stateroom can be closed for privacy with double locking cherry wood doors. Hanging locker Three (3) shelves Two (2) under the bed storage drawers Zenith combo TV/DVD Flat Screen TV w/ Direct TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Larry Crow at 954-347-8188 or Bob Crow at 954-232-6389 for more information and showing instructions.