- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
IDEAL CRUISER or LIVE ABOARD
Price Reduced $10,000
Comfortable Accommodations, Air Conditioned, Generator, AmpleStoreage, Great Refrigeration, Easy to Sail and Easy to Maintain
Well Equipped, Well Maintained and Well Priced
This Hunter 430 is worthy of your serious consideration.
In Mast Furling
Air Conditioning (2 Units)
Saba is Hunter 430 built to perform with style and comfort. She is fast, easy to sail, stable and comfortable. Thoughtful touches abound, like sail design that incorporates a fractional rig, swept-back spreaders and a full-roach main. This eliminates the need for a backstay and improves sail efficiency and ease of handling. The exterior design of the 430 include a wraparound windshield with cover, integrated mainsheet arch with instrument pod, two-tone non-skid deck, walk-through transom, and a huge cockpit with wheel steering. A slippery but stable hull design incorporates a bulb wing keel and a spade rudder. Below deck are the amenities that make Hunter famous. A huge salon with convertible dinette, gourmet galley and twin staterooms, each with enclosed head and shower.
- Saba features and expansive interior beginning forward with a private head that features a Corian counter top, combination shower, three storage cabinets, and a hatch overhead. The toilet is concealed beneath a fiberglass shower seat when not in use. The forward guest cabin is just aft with large twin Pullman-style berth to starboard and hanging locker and vanity with seat to port. Coming aft one passes the spacious galley with everything a gourmet cook would desire. Opposite to starboard is the dining/lounging area with its teak dining and convertible cocktail table surrounded by comfortable light blue velour settees. Aft of the salon is the well equipped navigation area which is forward-facing for easier navigation and features a flip-top chart table and very comfortable upholstered seat. It is well laid out with chart display, radios, electric breaker panel, genset gauges, tank monitor, battery monitor and other instruments at eye level.On centerline is the engine compartment with the steps leading topside. To port is the double entry aft head , again with Corian counter top, shower and a door leading to the owner’s aft cabin. This aft cabin is truly luxurious and can be accessed from either the salon or through the aft head. It features a very roomy athwartships double berth. Additional features include a louvered opening to the salon, 4 opening ports, 2 lockers, 3 storage compartments and reading lights. This is one yacht where two couples will certainly enjoy privacy with comfort of weekends or longer trips to the Caribbean and beyond.
- You'll love Saba's galley. It is large enough for entertaining and has tons of storage. It even features an island with convenient counter space on one side and comfortable dining table seating on the other. The unique Grunert Cold-Plate Refrigerator/Freezer has a top loading freezer built into the countertop and a separate convenient side door refrigerator above. Refrigeration, Grunert Model A/C #AC50H, holding plates, separate refrigeration and freezer compartments Corian Counter Tops Seaward deluxe Propane 3-burner Stove w/ oven, Gimbaled Two LP Gas Tanks Microwave Oven Hot and Cold pressure water system Six gallon hot water tank, electric and main-engine heated Generous dry storage Stainless double sinks
- Hull and Deck
- West Marine Rigid Inflatable Boat, fiberglass hard-bottom dinghy 8HP Yamaha 2-stroke outboard, less than 20 hours operating time The bottom was painted late 2010 with three coats of Petit Trinidad SR paint Stern rail seating Cockpit cushions including stern rail seats Outboard Personal Flotation Devices in storage bag Bimini and Dodger with windshield, complete enclosure of cockpit with mosquito netting Cockpit sunscreens Single lever throttle/shifter Hot/Cold cockpit shower Cockpit table and drink holders Dock-side connection for cable TV and telephone, selector switch to choose Antenna/Cable.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Air Conditioning: Marine Air 16,000 BTU Forward Air Conditioning: Marine Air 7,000 BTU Aft Genset: Kohler Model: 9E0Z Serial # 456546, Spec # 126140, Remote start at Nav Station Main Engine: Volvo Penta MD22L- A Serial # 5100690249 B68732 Tankage: Fuel 60 gallons diesel, Water: 160 gallons
- Kohler 9KW generator House batteries, (2 banks) AGM 8D, -245Ahr each Starter battery Group 24, 65Ahr 30 amp dockside service with power cord set Freedom 20 inverter/charge
- ICOM M504 VHF #0101531 CommandMic III at Helm Station Garmin GPS17-HVS #33100711, dedicated GPS for ICOM M504 marine VHF DSC Raymarine: Two Chart Plotters, one at helm, one at nav station. Combined sharing of all images via Raymarine High Speed Bus. RL70CRC ChartPlotter/Radar HSB2 E52034HB Ser#0950176 Software v4.11 L760RC ChartPlotter/Sonar HSB+ E62004 Ser#101052494 Software v3.50 In-Hull XDucer Mod P79 50/200kHz E66008 04/2007 31-234-2-1 Rev. 07 GPS Cockpit Mounted ST50 Speed, AIRMAR transducer ST800, Service Kit 33-493-01, WM #6853527 ST50 Depth ST50 Wind speed/direction S3 SmartPilot Course Computer E12055 Ser#0860016 ST8000+ AutoPilot Controller smartController, Wireless Autopilot Control & Repeater E15023 Ser#0460049 NMEA/Seatalk Bridge Electronics system is fully integrated/configured for NMEA and Seatalk network connections to be shared with a Personal Computer. Wiring schematic will be provided to buyer. Two flat-screen High Definition TVs, Westinghouse NOTE: Owner has available for purchase a top of the line ICOM 706MK11G amateur radion and ICOM AH4 tuner, SCS PTC-II USB modem
- Sails and Sail Handling
- Furling mainsail 110% furling headsail Profurl roller furling Solid boom vang Two two speed self tailing halyard winches One Electric Winch on Stb Cabin Top Adjustable mainsheet traveler B & R anodized double spreader fractional rig Internal halyards led to cockpitInboard/outboard jib tracks w/cars Windex wind vane
- Spare 55 pound Danforth anchor, 50 feet 3/8 BBB chain, 100 feet Three-strand nylon rode Main anchor is 40 pound Lewmar Claw, 100 feet 3/8 BBB Chain, 250 feet Three-strand nylon rode Life Sling MOB Throwable line Handheld flares and flare gun\ Midship cleats Three mounted fire extinguishers Smoke and CO2 detectors Emergency tiller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.