(LOCATION: Italy) The San Lorenzo 82 is a spacious flybridge cruiser designed to entertain many guests with overnight accommodations for six. She has an expansive flybridge, covered cockpit, spacious salon with dining room, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an open flybridge with radar arch, power bimini top, upper helm station, guest lounge, and on-deck galley with bbq grill. There is tender storage aft. A stairway leads below to to the salon.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features an outdoor living space as an extension of the main. A stairway leads to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and watersports. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Sliding doors provide entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. Large U-shaped sofa, coffee table, and entertainment center fill the seating area. Forward of the salon is the dining room with table and chairs. A full galley is just steps away. Forward of the galley is the wheelhouse and lower station with helm and guest lounge with table.
Below there are three staterooms and a family room. There is a master suite amidships with full accommodation. The VIP stateroom is forward with en suite bath. The guest stateroom has twin berths with guest / day head head. Opposite the guest cabin is a family room with TV and sound system. Crew quarters for three are separate.
Powered by twin 1670-hp Caterpillar diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 25 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 82-footer can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and two 20-kW generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this San Lorenzo 82 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: Price is in EU -some sites do not transmit price properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch and Bimini Top Upper Helm Station Guest Lounge Wet Bar with Refrigerator and BBQ Sun Lounge Tender Storage with Davit
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Forward with Lower Helm Station and Dinette Dining Room with Table and Chairs Full Galley Spacious Salon with Large U-Shaped Leather Sofa Salon Opens to Aft Deck with Accommodations for Entertaining
- Facing Counter with Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counters with Stainless Steel Sink Dishwasher Gas Range with Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Wine Cooler in Salon Two Wine Coolers in Family Room
- Lower Deck
- Master Cabin Amidships with Full Accommodations VIP Cabin Forward with En Suite Head Compartment Guest Cabins with Twin Berth Guest / Day Head Family Room with TV and Stereo Separate Crew Quarters for Three
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Salon Covered Aft Deck Cockpit Control Station Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway Anchors with Windlass in Bow and Stern
- Electronics & Navigation
- Wheelhouse: Raymarine Electronics 64-mile Radar Two E120 Multi-Function Displays Auto Pilot ST60 Tridata Displays 240E VHF Radio Flybridge: E80 Multi-Function Display ST60 Tridate Displays Auto Pilot Repeater 240E VHF Radio Entertainment: 42" LCD TV with Bose Sound System in Salon 32" LCD TV with Sound System in Family Room 26" LCD TV in Master and VIP Cabins 20" LCD TV in Guest Cabins 15" LCD TV in Galley
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Two 1670-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines 475 Hours Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters Two Kohler 20-kW Generators 230 l/h Idromar Watermaker 108,000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Laundry with Washer & Dryer CCTV Fleet 55 SAT Phone
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded