- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V 2000 M92 1523
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The San Lorenzo 72 is a spacious flybridge cruiser designed to entertain many guests with overnight accommodations for six. She has an expansive flybridge, covered cockpit, spacious salon with dining room, and three staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an open flybridge with radar arch, bimini top, upper helm station, two guest lounges, and on-deck galley. There is tender storage aft with Yamaha-powered tender. A stairway leads below to to the salon.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and covered cockpit. The cockpit features an outdoor living space as an extension of the main. A stairway leads to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Sliding doors provides entry to the main deck salon. The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. Large U-shaped sofa, coffee table, and entertainment center fill the seating area. Forward of the salon is the dining room with table and chairs. A full galley is just steps away. Forward of the galley is the wheelhouse and lower station with helm and guest lounge with table.
Below there are three staterooms. There is a master suite amidships with full accommodation. The VIP stateroom is forward with en suite bath. There is a guest staterooms with twin berths with a guest / day head head. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 1523-hp MTU diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 23 knots. Equipped with bow and stern thrusters this 72-footer can be maneuvered in the tightest of spaces from either helm station or the cockpit controls. There are HVAC units with digital controls for interior comfort, a water maker for freshwater, and Kohler generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this San Lorenzo 72 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch and Bimini Top Upper Helm Station Two L-Shaped Guest Lounges Wet Bar with Refrigerator and BBQ Tender Storage with Davit Tender with 30-hp Yamaha Engine
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Forward with Lower Helm Station and Dinette Dining Room with Table and Chairs Full Galley Spacious Salon with Large U-Shaped Leather Sofa Salon Opens to Aft Deck with Accommodations for Entertaining
- Located Between Wheelhouse and Dining Room Upper & Lower Storage Solid Surface Counters with Stainless Steel Double Sink Dishwasher Ceramic Cooktop Oven Refrigerator Freezer
- Lower Deck
- Master Cabin Amidships with Full Accommodations VIP Cabin Forward with En Suite Head Compartment Guest Cabin with Twin Berths Guest / Day Head Separate Crew Quarters
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Wheelhouse Salon Covered Aft Deck Cockpit Control Station Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway Anchor and Windlass in Bow Two Anchors with Windlass in Stern
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Electronics GPS Chart Plotter ST6002 Auto Pilot ST60 Tridata Displays 240E VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Two 1523-hp MTU Diesel Engines 205 Hours Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters Two Kohler Generators Idromar Watermaker Reverse Cycle HVAC Laundry with Washer & Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded