- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1360 CRM
- Number of Engines
LOST COWBOY is the best priced, newest, nicest 52' Viking Open Express currently available in the market. Kept by a knowledgable owner and captain with an open checkbook, "LOST COWBOY: makes all the others look like "also rans."
If your desire is to acquire the best late model Viking Express available, your search should start and finish with "Lost Cowboy."
Easily inspected and seriously for sale, call today for further details.
- “Lost Cowboy” is a one owner, low hour, 52' sport yacht that has been outfitted with a tuna tower and electronics package in the upper and lower helms. The hull is a factory Atlantic light blue. The interior is the matt finish accented with all nickel plated finish fixtures and the teak and holly flooring in the salon and galley and heads. This owner has added four underwater lights in blue, a cockpit rocket launcher, an Eskimo ice maker that dumps in the cockpit sole starboard side round well, 24 volt outlets port and starboard under gunnels. There has been regular service and records are available. The boat has low hours and light use and is seriously for sale.
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat w/temp controls Channel Plus System to run salon VCR/DVD throughout boat Dimmers for Quartz Lights Dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights Ultra leather sofa with storage beneath Custom wallpaper Satin Teak Interior Finish Custom Antico teak and holly flooring Mineral blue Sunbrella at aft mezzanine seating
- Corian countertop 110V outlet next to switch on backsplash above sink Sub Zero Refrigerators and freezers Central vacuum unit connection Electric range mounted in countertop Garbage disposal in sink Laundry center with stackable washer and dryer behind teak door Microwave/convection oven
- Master Stateroom, Forward
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat w/temp controls Island Queen berth Dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights Carpeting Drawer storage under bed Hanging lockers teak and maple lined Private head access TV mounted on wall Teak shelf
- Master Head
- Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Electric Head with overboard and holding tank Exhaust Fan Linen storage Medicine Cabinet with mirrored doors Shower light Stall shower Mirror at upper vanity Custom Amtico flooring: Teak and Holly Corian Vanity countertop
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat w/temp controls Upper and Lower Bunks Dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights Carpeting Hanging lockers teak and maple lined Private Head access Storage drawer located under handing locker
- Guest Head
- Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Electric Head with overboard and holding tank Exhaust Fan Linen storage Medicine Cabinet with mirrored doors Shower light Stall shower Mirror at vanity Custom Amtico flooring: Teak and Holly Corian vanity countertop
- Helm Deck and Tower
- TunaTower Tower Sunshade w molded top Rupp 36' outriggers– 3 Spreader Rupp center rigger Nav l ights port & stbd molded into hardtop Bench Seat w/Backrest Washdown water in tower 6- Rod Holder welded to rail behind hardtop 12V outlet in locker below helm pod Stainless steel gas springs on bench seats Electric teaser reels in hardtop recessed compartment Release teak helm pod TV antenna under bridge forward of AC unit Costa, EZ2CY Aft enclosure Window Tint Radar pod Helm pod cover Blue Water custom chairs (1) Teak Helmsman Chair, (2) Teak Companion Chairs with cushions and covers
- Furuno Navnet 3D 25KW radar Furuno GPS antenna Furuno 2KW Navnet video sounder Furuno 15" color LCD monitors Furuno RD30 Digital Depth Display Furuno LCD display auto pilot system ICOM VHF Black 18" SAT TV System w/control box ACR RCL 100 24VDC spotlight
- Tower Electronics
- Furuno RD30 Digital Depth Display Furuno 8.4" Navnet 3D System
- Deck Equipment
- Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Bow pulpit and rails Recessed trim tab covers Fiberglass side thru-hulls Additional fuel tank forward for a total of (3) tanks Custom hull color: Atlantic Blue Windlass
- Ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box Y-valve for fresh and salt water washdowns in cockpit
- Engine Room
- Dual power steering pumps Air conditioning – zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior Pressurized fresh water system with on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Bilge pumps with additional clean out pumps in keel area linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation “Delta T” engine room ventilation system with supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air supply and water intrusion suppression Engine room entrance package consisting of gauges for digital tachometer, engine water temperature, and engine oil pressure, and engine room mounted engine start and stop switches for easier viewing and accessibility External sea strainers for main engine pickups Fire suppression system, automatically or manually operated and tied into main engine and generator ignition systems with override Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Fresh water manifold isolation system Fuel and oil lines, flexible, steel reinforced USCG approved, aircraft type Fuel priming pumps for main engines, 24V electric Fuel transfer system, 24V DC pump Hour meters on main engines and generator Internal sea strainers for generator, air conditioning and all other sea water pickups Mufflers – engines, in-line type with surge tubes in engine room Mufflers - lift generator with gas water separator for cleaner, quieter operation Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions, and generator with pump out line to cockpit locker PEX plumbing, fresh water system plumbing Power assist hydraulic steering with steering junction block under helm for future stations/autopilot Propellers - Class “S” pitch tolerance (ISO 484/2) and dynamic balancing. Advanced design cambered blade sections for optimum performance. Nibral alloy for maximum durability Racor fuel/water separator filters for main engines and generator, glass bowl type, top loading for convenient replacing -includes vacuum gauge for fuel filter restriction - Awlgrip white Rudders, stainless steel with dripless thruwater and Tides Marine UHMW bearing for ease of maintenance Seacocks, bronze, ball-type sea valves and strainers for all thru-hulls below the water line Awlgrip white Shafts – 2 Aquamet high-strength stainless steel, double-taper with machined keyway and custom thrust plate at main engine couplings Structural steel engine beds mounted to transverse intermediate bulkheads to isolate torque and vibration/engine noise and ensure drive-train alignment Nibral struts Trim tabs, dual piston with individual controls and recessed covers Water heater – quick recovery, electric Y-valve emergency bilge pumps (2)
- Dimmers, AC interior lighting throughout Engine room lights, AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Onan Generator, Diesel, 21.5 kW, E-QD (electronic quiet diesel) Series, Glendinning cablemaster Instrument panel lights for bridge deck and main electric panel Overhead Xenon lights recessed in ceiling and rope lights 24V and 120V throughout Master electrical control panel located in salon with 24V/120V circuit breakers and generator remote start and guages for electrical supply supply and gauges for electrical supply, voltmeter, ampmeter, and frequency Receptacles, 120V duplex with GFI throughout Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers 24V DC ship’s service throughout 24V/12V power supply 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24V banks mounted in storage boxes Battery chargers, (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system with ground plate
- Anchor locker with access from foredeck Anchor rode Awlgrip bilge areas with access hatches Aluminum bow rail Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats Zinc on transom
- Oct 2012 new cutlass bearings new rudder bearings complete heat exchanger service June 2012 Bottom paint Props pulled & checked Prop speed applied to props and all running gear HVAC serviced and descaled August 2011: 500 hour service of engines, gears, generator, new batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JS