This 3560 Regal is an exceptional vessel that ranks at the top of her class in luxury and performance.
- Less than 150 hours on her 2009 Volvo Penta 8.1's
- 3 Flatscreen TV's
- Raymarine C-80
- 7.3 KW Gen Set with Sound Shield
Her spacious interior features high-gloss cherry cabinetry, corian countertops, ultra-leather upholstery, 3 flat screens TVs, C80 Raymarine with Navionics Gold CF US East Coast and offers unsurpassed comfort and elegance. This 3560 is the best on the market.
- (2) Volvo Penta 8.1Gi 375hp engines Less than 150 hours Installed new in 2009 Stern Drive
- Power Steering Bennet Trim Tabs Fuel, Water & Waste Fills: Stainless Steel Water Heater & Heat Exchanger: 11 Gallon Water Tank: 67 Gallon Holding Tank: 30 Gallon Dual Aluminum Fuel Tanks (275 Gallons) Double Hose Clamps on Fuel Lines Crossover Fuel System
- Deck and Hull
- Anchor Roller w/ Stainless Chain Plate & Rope Locker Lewmar Anchor Windlass Bow and Stern Eyes: Stainless Steel Bow Fender Storage Bow Rails: Welded Stainless Steel (316 Grade) 3 Deck Hatch(s): Translucent w/ Screen and/or Sunshade Engine Compartment: Gelcoated & Insulated Fiberglass Encapsulated Stringer System Fore-Deck Sun Pad w/Drink Holders & Sunbrella Cover Foredeck Wash Down Handrails: Stainless Steel High Performance Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat (AME 4000) In-mold Gelcoat Colors Integrated Deck Vents Integrated Swim Platform w/ 3 Step Stainless Steel Ladder Limited Lifetime Plus Hull Warranty OceanTrac Hull Porthole Window(s) w/Screens Radar Arch Recessed Working Fordeck Well Rub Rail: White Rigid Vinyl w/ Stainless Steel Insert Thru-Bolted, Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Transom Storage Lockers Walk-Through Windsheild to Foredeck Access Dockside Water Inlet
- Kohler 7.3 Kw Generator w/ Soundshield with extremely low hours 120V GFCI Protected Outlet MarineAir Air Conditioning w/ Reversible Heat Cycle Air Horn 3 Batteries Charles 60 Amp Battery Charger/Converter Battery Switch Bilge Blower w/Sealed Shaft Bilge Pumps: Forward & Aft Automatic w/ Monitor Lights Cabin Sump Pump & Float Switch 3 CO Detector(s) Cross-over Charging System-Battery Isolator Dual 30 amp Dockside Power Emergency Start System-Battery Parallel Switch Engine Room Lights Fireboy Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Fresh Water & Waste Monitor Panel Galvanic Isolator Heat Shrunk Electrical Connectors Loomed wiring Mate-N-Loc II Harness Connectors Meets applicable NMMA, USCG, & CE standards Spotlight: Remote Controlled Wiring: Color Coded
- Cruise Package Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/GPS w/antenna Raymarine Ray 215DSC VHF Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Sounder Entertainment centers w/ TV's DVD Player & 6 Disc CD player
- 25 Quart Igloo Cooler w/Molded Retainer & Door Adjustable Doublewide Helm Seat w/Leaning Position Cockpit Carpet: Removable Cockpit Forward Seating w/Large Storage Capacity Cockpit Table: High-Low w/Filler Cushions Courtesy Lighting # 9 Stainless Steel Drink holders Engine Inspection/Service Hatch Fender Storage Fire Extinguisher Fold-away Aft Cockpit Seat Forward Lifting Fiberglass Engine Hatch w/Electric Rams French Stitched Upholstery w/ High Density Foam Integrated Wet-Bar w/Corian Top w/Molded Sink, Faucet, Large Storage Locker, Tip-Out Trash Can, Tip w/Molded Storage Well, & Isotherm Refrigerator Power Steering w/Tilt Wheel Pressure Water System w/Transom Shower Self-bailing Fiberglass Lined Cockpit w/Non Skid Shore Power & Water Hook-Up Utility Locker w/Cord Storage Sliding Companionway Door: Acrylic w/ Screen Stereo: Transom Remote Transom Walk Thru UV/Stain Resistant Vinyl w/Filler Cushions & Designated Storage Binnacle Shift & Throttle Controls Chart Holder w/ Cover Danforth Compass Custom burl dash & gauge panel # Dash Accessory Plug: 12 Volt Dash Circuit Breakers Dash Switches: Water Resistant Faria fog free white-backed gauges, backlit w/ stainless steel bezels including: tachometer, trim, fuel, volt, temperature, oil, hour meter & digital depth sounder w/ alarm Helm Tilt and trim switch Non-glare Dash Non-slip Dino Sport Steering Wheel w/ Burlwood Trim 5 position Tilt Steering Sunbrella Bimini Top & Boot Center Windshield Magnetic Anchoring System Curved 3-piece Windshield w/Stainless Steel Header Forward Windshield/Bimini Connector: Sunbrella Side and Aft Curtains Starboard Windshield Wiper Tinted, Tempered Safety Glass Windshield Windshield Supports: Stainless Steel
- Corian counter top w/ integral keeper edge Stainless Steel Tappen Carousel Microwave Hardwood flooring kenyon Electric range 2- burner w/ hide away Corian top 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlet Coffee Maker Exhaust fan 4.2 cu. Ft. refrigerator Overhead cabinet storage w/ plate holder Lower cabinet storage w/ utensil holder D’cor package (dishes and silverware) Deep polish stainless sink Tip out trash can
- Forward Stateroom: 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlet Accent & Reading Lights Hanging Locker w/ Cedar Lining & Lighting Overhead Lighting Port & Starboard Screened, Opening Port Lights Positive Lock Cabinet Doors Privacy Bulkhead w/Entry Door Queen-Sized Berth w/Innerspring Mattress & Drawer Storage Quilted Comforter, Tailored Sheets & Decorator Pillows Round Overhead Hatch w/Screen & Privacy Blind Sharp LCD TV Head: 120 Volt GFIC Protected Outlet Air Conditioning Vent Corian Vanity Top w/Molded Sink Full Fiberglass Stand-Up Head Compartment Full Size Door Mirror Hair Dryer Lower Vanity Storage Cabinet Mirrored Overhead Storage Cabinet Overhead Lights Porthole w/ Screen Retract
- Cherry and Holly floors in Galley Coffee maker Corian countertops Microwave Refrigerator (4.2 cu.ft.) Stove: electric 2 burner w/hide away Corian countertop TV:15" flat screen ,fwd stateroom TV: 15" flat screen ,mid stateroom
- Compass St 60 digital Deoth Sounder Raymarine C80 Gps /chart spotlight remote Raymarine vhf Radio Radar-4kw closed dome Faria gauges
- Technical & Systems Features
- air conditioning w/reverse heat alarm:automatic bilge high water Batteries:two engine and one house bilge blower w/sealed shaft plumbing:sea tech shore cords: dual 30 amp pumps: 2 automatic bilge generator: gas 110v
- Boarding is made simple with a spacious teak swim platform. This is the perfect place for hanging out while anchored since there's a hot/cold transom shower, a concealed three step swim ladder, and remote for the stereo. Moving forward into the cockpit through the transom door, you’ll notice plush snap-out carpet in a neutral tone. There’s a large folding aft bench seat with storage beneath. You’ll also find more storage concealed behind two doors. Just forward on the portside is a huge crescent shaped settee with a removable table. On the starboard side of the cockpit is a fabulous wetbar topped off with a Corian countertop. There is storage below along with a refrigerator and pop-out trash can. Forward on the starboard side you’ll find the helm. The helm has a doublewide seat with a thigh rise if you prefer to stand. All gauges and electronics are perfectly laid out for the captain. This boat even has integrated steps leading you through the walk through stainless steel windshield to the bow of the boat. Out on the foredeck is a huge sunpad covered in Sunbrella canvas with two stainless steel cupholders. Lastly, the bow of the boat has two storage lockers for lines and fenders. There’s also a fiberglass hatch with gas assisted shocks that houses the Lewmar windlass anchor. Step inside the boat and you are in the lap of luxury . Your eyes are immediately drawn to the gorgeous cherry and holly sole and high gloss cherry woodwork. Just beneath the gorgeous wood sole is a huge amount of in-floor storage. On the port side, the gourmet in your family will feel right at home with a huge refrigerator, stainless steel carousel microwave, 2 burner electric stove, large stainless steel sink, and a very handy pop-out trashcan. Everywhere you look, you’ll find storage in the galley. Moving to the starboard side, you’ll find a very gorgeous leather settee that converts to a double berth and also has a very comfortable incliner. You couldn’t ask for a better seat in the house while watching the Sharp LCD TV on game day. Above the settee is a large amount of overhead storage. Moving forward in the boat, you’ll find the head on the port side. This is tastefully done with a stand-up shower, vacu-flush head, stainless steel sink, and even a built in hairdryer. Moving forward in the boat is a gorgeous cherry bulkhead with a cherry door leading to the master stateroom and a queen size berth. The designer d’cor package is a great touch here. Captain and mate have a good sized cedar lined hanging locker, drawer storage, and another Sharp LCD TV. There’s also a hatch with screen for star gazing while anchored at bay. Last but not least is the midberth. The U-shaped seating here is trimmed in a soft, neutral leather and converts into a full size berth. There’s a privacy door (not the standard curtain) in the aft cabin and a 3rd Sharp LCD TV. What guest or child wouldn’t be comfortable in these quarters?
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.