- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nautical Spirit is an exceptionally well-maintained and updated example of the popular 2001 Cruisers 3672 Express and is offered in “turn-key” condition to her next owner. She is a spacious and performance-oriented express cruiser with a like-new cherry wood interior that is indicative of the love and care that this yacht has received since new.
Powered with low hour, twin 7.4L Horizon 380hp engines and a 7.3KW Kohler Generator in an upgraded sound enclosure, CruiseAir A/C, 2013 Furuno NavNet Display with fully integrated navigation electronics, including 36 mi. radar and a Robertson autopilot, two refrigerators with freezer and icemaker, a well-equipped galley and spacious head with VacuFlush toilet, separate stall shower, and plenty of storage in all areas, Nautical Spirit is ready to take you cruising to the destinations of your dreams.
Recent upgrades in 2012 include new Sunbrella Bimini and vinyl cockpit enclosures, risers and manifolds on both engines, new Isotherm 12V/120V refrigerator/freezer in the galley, two 21” Vizio LCD TVs, and many pumps, impellors, and all engine and generator services. Pack your bags, climb aboard, add some food and you are ready to go cruising onboard Nautical Spirit.
Step aboard and you will think you are on a much newer yacht. Call today to schedule a personal inspection.
Service Update: The Oil & Filters were changed on both engines and the Generator in January 2014. Spark plugs, ignition and fuel control components were changed on the Main Engines in June 2013, and a comprehensive analysis and diagnostic inspection of both engines was completed at the same time. Testing included compression checks of all cylinders and sea trial results in smooth operation and WOT RPM resulting in readings that are within all manufacturer's specifications readings. Ready for a tough marine survey.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3672 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining above-deck comfort with a sweet, performance-driven profile. With the single-stateroom layout, the 3672 achieves a family-room feel. The airy salon is one wide-open living space from the forward stateroom - which can be closed off by either a standard privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door - to the comfortable, easily convertible aft settee. There are comfortable sleeping accommodations for five people with its generous six feet, six inches of headroom. A cherry veneer interior is an optional upgrade.
- Enter the cockpit of this 2001 Cruisers 3672 Express 2001 from the wide and sturdy swim platform through the transom door to port, and the cockpit wet bar is straight ahead with a large locking refrigerator with icemaker, plenty of storage under, and built-in drink holders on the countertop and forward of the sink. A Hot-Cold built-in recessed cockpit shower is conveniently located near the transom door and swim platform. Opposite the wet bar and aft, the wrap-around vinyl seating and removable table will be the center stage for your next dockside gathering. Engine access is under this area and the entire hinged floor raises with two recently upgraded electric lift cylinders to provide excellent access to the engines, generator and all mechanical systems below. The entire cockpit has removable carpet with protective washable Sunbrella snap-on covers and the new Bimini has side curtains and back panels that enclose the entire cockpit when desired. Forward of the wet bar on the same level is the companionway sliding hatch. Forward to starboard and up a step is the adjustable double helm seat with bolsters and a curved settee to port. Molded steps and a stainless steel handrail to port between the companionway and the helm provide convenient and secure access to the foredeck through the hinged center panel of the windshield. Enter the cabin via the companionway, down two molded and carpeted stairs and the like-new, luxurious satin-varnished cherry wood cabinetry, carpeted floors, and complementary professional designer décor will make you feel certain you are on a much larger and newer yacht. To port behind a cherry cabinet is the AC/DC electrical breaker panel and forward is the new Isotherm 12V/120V built-in refrigerator/freezer, Vizio 21” LCD TV below, followed by the L-shaped Galley Corian counter with cherry cabinetry storage above and below in addition to a built-in Samsung microwave, coffee-maker, two-burner glass-top stove, and deep sink. Opposite and forward of the Galley to starboard is the U-shaped ultra-leather dinette with solid cherry table and storage under the settee. Outboard of the settee is a shelf and twin cherry cabinets on each side. Aft is an athwartships beige ultra-leather settee that converts into a double bed with a privacy curtain, cedar-lined hanging locker and under-shelf storage to starboard. Opposite the Dinette is the private head with tiled floor, a smoked Plexi-glass full shower enclosure, VacuFlush toilet, vanity and sink with generous cherry trimmed storage cabinets above, below and outboard of the toilet. Plenty of storage to keep all your toiletries, make-up and linens onboard for extended cruising with all the comforts of home. Forward of the salon is the Master Stateroom with offset raised double berth with innerspring mattress, custom-fitted linens, storage drawers under the berth, a cedar-lined hanging locker on each side, and a Vizio 21” LCD TV and Blue Ray DVD system on the starboard side. There are 6 opening side ports, and 3 opening deck hatches, providing plenty of light and ventilation when the weather is nice. The 16,000 BTU reverse cycle CruiseAir A/C system with digital controller is normally in de-humidify mode when the caring owners are not onboard so the interior is dry, has no odors and overall is in like-new condition.
- The Galley is compact, yet offers all built-in appliances and excellent storage above and below the Corian counter tops. The well-equipped and upgraded Galley features: Isotherm 12V/120V Refrigerator and Freezer – 2012. Corian Counter top, sink, & H/C pressure water. Samsun Microwave Oven. Two-Burner Glass-Top Stove. Space-Maker Coffee maker. Cherry cabinetry over and under counter storage.
- Engines & Mechanical
- The twin 7.4L Horizon 380 hp engines with V-Drive transmissions have had the best of care and in August 2012, all risers, manifolds, port alternator, and impellors were replaced with less than 650 hours on the engines. The water pumps on the port engine and generator were also replaced in 2011, along with many other upgrades. The engine room and mechanical systems include: T/Merc 7.4L 380hp engines with 664 hours (as of 3/1/14). Oil and Filters changed on Main engines and generator-January 2014 Manifolds and Risers Replaced – August 2012. New Port engine Alternator – August 2012. Impellors replaced – August 2012. New engine zincs – August 2012. Port Starter Solenoid replaced - 2011 Starboard Starter Solenoid replaced – 2010 Upgraded fuel system booster pumps – 2010 Rebuilt and cleaned Engine Fuel Coolers - 2010 Port Cutlass Bearing replaced – 2010. Freshwater pump replaced June 2012. VacuFlush head system. Two Bilge pumps. Rule High-Water Alarm. Port engine hatch lift cylinder replaced – January 2012. Trim tabs. Built-in Oil Change System. Fireboy Automatic Fire Extinguisher System.
- Deck & Hull
- Walk-through Windshield. Opening Side Vents and Windshield. Tilt wheel with hydraulic steering. Helm Console Cover. Double Helm Bench Seat. Fore & Aft mounted bench seat adjacent to helm. Recessed anchor locker on foredeck with 12V Windlass. Integrated Swim Platform with SS swim ladder. Cockpit H/C Shower. Sunbrella Bimini and Vinyl side curtains – 2011 & 2012. Bruce Anchor, chain & nylon rode. Dockside pressure-reduction water inlet. Transom Storage Locker.
- Navigation & Electronics
- Furuno NavNet Color 36 mile Radar, Chartplotter, Sounder. Robertson AP11 Autopilot. Lowrance Digital Depth Display. Raymarine VHF Radio. Plastimo Navigation Compass. Clarion Stereo/CD/AM/FM . Clarion 6-CD Changer. 4 Stereo Speakers and 1 Sub-woofer. 2 @ 21” Vizio LCD TVs. 1 Blue Ray Player.
- 12V & 120V Electrical Panels. Two 30A Shore Power outlets and cords 7.3 KW Kohler GenSet in Sound Enclosure – 550 hrs (as of 3/1/14) Oil & Filter changed in GenSet - January 2014 4 @ Group 31 Marine Batteries (2012 & 2013) 30A Battery Charger. 16,000 BTU CruiseAir Air Conditioning with SMX Digital Control. 12V ACR Search Light with remote control at helm. 12V Maxwell Windlass with up/down deck switch controls. 12V lighting in cockpit and interior as well as Nav. Lights.
- Seller's personal items and all items found onboard during inspections that are not specifically indentified in the listing inventory of the Central Listing Agent's website are excluded. However, all minimum required USCG Safety equipment, whether identified in the inventory or not, is included with the sale of this vessel. Galleyware and custom bed linens will convey with the vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.