This one owner fast-action fishing machine competes with the big boys offshore in any weather conditions.
With features such as huge cockpit, twin oversize livewells, tackle storage, electrically operated engine room hatch, roomy cabin, stand-up head and shower, bow thruster, double birth with twin uppers, combined with Caterpillar power with 250 Hrs and outstanding range makes her an impressive boat.
- Main Salon/Galley
- Teak and Holly Sole Granite Counters Undermount Sink Moen Faucet Frigidare Fridge/Freezer
- Swim Platform Transom Door w/Gate Twin Oversized Livewells Six Rod Rocket Launcher Transom Fishbox Lee Rod Holders Bridge and Buggy Hardtop Engine Room Hatch Lift Full Tower with Controls Salt and Fresh Water Washdown Windlass Pulpit/ Anchor Welded Aluminum Bow Rail Bomar Hatch Self Bailing Cockpit w/Oversized Scuppers Fighting Lady Yellow Hull
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon Quantum VHF w/DSC Simrad Ap22 Auto Pilot Furuno Rd-30 Lenco Trim Tabs ARC RCL-75 Search Light Bow Thruster Telaflex Steering w/Tilt Wheel
- Northern Lights Generator w/312 Hours 12V D/C 110 A/C Panel 30 Amp Shore Power Twin 8D Marine Batteries w/Switcher On Board Charger Under Water Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 450 HP 250 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.