- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS IS THE NEXT COBALT 293 TO SELL. OWNER SAID MAKE IT THE BEST DEAL OUT THERE! VERY CLEAN! RECENT SURVEY IS AVAILABLE..
THIS BOAT IS PRICED TO SELL! THIS PRICE IS FIRM.
Cobalts are known as the best built cabin cruisers made. You will not find a better comprimise between 60+ mph performance boat and a comfortable cabin cruiser. The 9' 6" beam provides roomy cabin, a private head compartment, galley, plenty of cockpit seating, and cockpit wetbar. Powered with the Mercruiser 350 Magnum MPI engines including captain's call this boat will turns heads at idle or when the throttles are pushed ahead and the speedometer goes past 60 mph!
- Optional Equipment
- Bimini top - Cockpit tonneau - Mooring cover - GPS Unit (in dash) - Wood-faced dash panels - AM-FM, CD - Premium sound system - Stereo remote, transom - Subwoofer - Docking lights - Stainless steel windshield - Transom tilt switch - Air conditioning - heating - Dinette table (includes filler cushions) - Microwave - Refrigerator - 110 volt shorepower kit - Grey water system - Electric porcelain head - Captain's call exhaust - Fire extinguisher halon system - Trim tabs - Windlass with line - chain and anchor
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With all of its room and performance, the Cobalt 293 is the flagship of the Cobalt line. It's a study in comfort, performance, and possibilities. The lines of the 293 are graceful and clean, fully in keeping with the Cobalt tradition. Chrome is the accent of choice, bow to stern - on the dash accents, for example - or along the sweep and polish of the windshield. The craftsmanship of the Cobalt 293 includes: a composite floor and fiberglass stringer system, a strong and durable hull design, and a proven running surface that creates a stable ride. Cobalt's industry-leading ten-year warranty on the hull and deck is possible because of the evolution of the exclusive Hydrolam process: Kevlar on the keel, strakes and chines, SprayCore 2000 to enhance the overall structural integrity of sidewalls and deck, to block print-through, and to markedly improve resistance to impact. The graphics are molded into the gelcoat for gloss and clarity. The layout of cockpit and cabin on the Cobalt 293 establishes benchmarks for convenience and functionality. A wetbar with a compressor-driven refrigerator stands amidships for easy cockpit access. The head, integrated into the cabin, is fully enclosed, with a sink and a shower. The cabin's dining table is adjustable, the cockpit's is removable. The cabin door slides independently of its screen, as part of a comprehensive cabin ventilation system incorporating screened foredeck hatches and four portholes. A cabin microwave oven is standard. The 293's snap-out, rubber-backed plush carpeting makes cleaning quick and easy. A color-matched Bimini top (optional enclosure available) spreads shade throughout the cockpit, while neoprene footpads on the swim deck surfaces reduce slippage. The helm of the Cobalt 293 has fingertip control of all systems. Depth, air, and water temperature gauges are built into the perfectly stitched, fully upholstered dash. The tilt steering wheel is leather-bound. Flip-lip buckets lift the captain and a guest above the windshield for a safe, comfortable high-speed ride into the breeze. A Sony digital sound system with a ten-disc CD changer will entertain guests, who can cruise in all-day comfort in the 293's wide open spaces. Storage is under every seat, in the cedar-lined hanging locker, in the transom fender locker, in the insulated cockpit ice chest. An electric windlass lifts the anchor into storage. The windlass is engineered below the contour of the foredeck; it does nothing to break the smooth flow of the 293's profile. The profile bears, as does the boat's most vulnerable parts, the sleek protection of stainless steel: from the bow and anchor scuff plates to the transom ladder, through the grab rails and gunwale cap, from the windshield braces to cleats backed by aluminum plates. The electrical system on the Cobalt 293 supplies power through an AC-DC distribution panel to a water heater with exchanger, an air compressor, and the various appliances. A complete battery recharging system is standard and a four-kilowatt generator is optional, for full liveaboard capability. Single-engine MerCruiser and Volvo power options range up to 415 horsepower. Twins, the preferred power teams for the 293, generate up to 280 horses each. Owners wanting to personalize their Cobalt 293 a bit more can select an electric stove, for instance, or an in-dash global positioning system, or reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Equipment List
- Cobalt 293 Specifications - Standard Equipment Dash - Instrumentation - Accessory power plug, 12 volt - Compass, traditional - Depth and water - air temp. package - Hour meter - Leather - tilt steering wheel - Windshield wiper, starboard Stereo - AM-FM cassette - Stereo remote, driver Exterior - Anchor locker - Air compressor - Bow scuff plate - Concealed boarding ladder - Deck hatch(es) with screen - Midship cleat - Motorbox actuator - Transom shower - Transom walk-through door Interior - Bow walk-through doors - Cockpit refreshment console - V-berth filler cushion - Double wide helm seat - Galley unit - Hanging locker - Ice chest - L-lounge seating - Head compartment w- Porta-Potti - Removable carpet, cockpit - bow Structure - Safety - Performance - 5-year powertrain warranty - 10-year hull - deck warranty - Battery switch, single - Battery switch, dual - Carbon monoxide detector - Composite transom - Fender storage - Fiberglass stringer system - Fiberglass cockpit liner deck - Fire extinguisher - Ignition safety switch - Kevlar reinforced hull - Stainless prop exchange - Stainless steel windshield brace - Tool kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.