- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 305 Conquest is one of Boston Whaler's best designs. This unsinkable boat is not only a hardcore fishing boat but also a great family cruiser. She has a very roomy mid cabin interior with functional galley & convertible dinette that will sleep four adults. Cherry cabinets, granite countertops and decorator styling throughout the interior offer an upscale atmosphere. Large aft cockpit accommodates 4-6. Recessed bow walk around offers for a secure foredeck feeling. Why deal with the expense of a separate fishing boat and a family boat when you can have it all in one package? Don't pass up an opportunity to own a like new Boston Whaler 305 at a great price.
- Vessel Accommodations
- Starting astern to Starboard is a transom tuna door for entry into the cockpit. The large well equipped 58 square foot cockpit has twin fish boxes in the deck and a large mechanical lazarette with plenty of storage. Amid ships is the raised helm area with port side L shaped seating, and starboard side fully adjustable helm seating. Hardtop covers the entire helm area, with full canvas isinglass enclosure and a wraparound windshield with power controlled front vent. Forward into the cabin, the head is to the starboard, and galley to the port. Very nicely appointed cherry wood and granite accents the galley and cabin. Forward combination berth converts into a dinette with seating for four. The aft of the cabin has a double bunk under the helm. . Plenty of port lights and hatches offer good ventilation and plenty of natural light.
- Main Cabin & Mid-Berth
- Impressive climate controlled well-appointed cabin has fwd. v-berth which converts to a dinette. Well-equipped galley area. Separate enclosed head with hot & cold water pressure, sink, shower and toilet with electric deck pump out and macerator. Aft is a mid-berth under the helm with a full privacy curtain. Hardwood Sole Flooring Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Sleeps Four / 6'6" in forward berth Cabin Lights Dinette Table Reverse Cycle AC/Heat Includes the Cruise Package from Boston Whaler Windows with Curtains Reading Lights Lockable Acrylic Main Cabin Door Throw Pillows
- Molded in Fiberglass Sink Full Pull-out Flex hose Shower Nozzle for Head Enclosure VacuFlush Head with 10 Gallon Holding tank Macerator with Overboard & Dockside Pump out / Discharge Recessed Lighting Opening Porthole with Screen Shower Sump Pump Mirrors & Storage Compartments
- Counter top inset Corian cutting board Electric single burner stove w/cover Sink w/cover Microwave 12v /120v Refrigerator Hot water heater Cherry wood-grain finished cabinets
- Deck & Hull
- On the helm deck the control station is located on the starboard side and to the port there is a comfortable contoured bench seat for two. Aft is the large cockpit that offers access to side decks. The hull is Boston Whaler`s proprietary foam filled hull which makes the boat unsinkable, in fact the vessel will support over a ton of weight, fully flooded, and with the power heads of the outboards above water and still running. Ten Year Transferable Warrantee Limited Structural Coverage on the Hull Molded Non-Skid Cockpit & Foredeck Self-Bailing Cockpit 28 Interior Freeboard 10 Cleats (2 bow, 2 stern, 1 anchor locker) 8 Cleats (2 Spring line) Bow & Stern Eyes Welded Stainless Steel Bow Rail Heavy Duty Rub Rail Stern Stainless Steel Hawse Pipes / Drink Holders Covered Telescoping Swim Ladder Stainless Grab Rail Motorwell Drains Aluminum Framed Windshield Gunnel Mounted Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4) Transom Mounted Stainless Steel Rod Holders (3) Stainless Steel Cockpit Toe Rails Integral Bow Pulpit with Stainless Roller Assembly Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Cockpit Shower Hardtop with Cockpit Floodlights and Dome Lights Hard Top with Dome Lights Transom Door to Stern Hideaway Stern Bench Seat Companion Bench Seat Cockpit Combing Bolsters Stainless Steel Toe Rails Molded Downrigger Weight Racks Radial Arm Outriggers Cockpit Shower 2 Fish Boxes with macerators & Pump out (total 388 quarts) Gunnel Mounted Rod Storage Port & starboard interior Rod Storage in the Cabin Hardtop Mounted Rod Holders (4) Aft of the helm Wet Bar / Bait Rigging Station Behind Helm / Large Tackle Storage Drawers 24 Gal Aerated / Re-circulating Bait Well with Light & Cutting Board Lofrans Project 1000 Electric Windlass w/anchor and rode Telescoping Swim Ladder from Transom Behind Helm Battery Switches Transom Sink & Cutting Board Transom Cockpit Shower Head Fresh & Raw water wash down City Water Hookup Thru Hull Scupper Drains w/ Grill 6 Flush Mount Rod Holders Electric reel outlets Windshield wipers starboard and port side
- Electronics & Helm
- This boat has full helm controls and electronics convenient to the captain's helm seating. Easy to reach controls, and good visibility to the console and the front bow of the boat. An electronics console is overhead. Helm Station has full side curtains which can be rolled up into pocket hardtop storage. VHF-Raymarine 2 X Raymarine C120 Radar/GPS Chart plotter, Fish finder Mercury Smartcraft monitor Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel Trim Tab Controls Courtesy Lights Bilge Pump Indicators Helm Windlass Control Electric Horn Compass Port & Starboard Windshield Wipers 12 V Power Plug Sony AM/ FM/CD Player
- Salon Mounted Easy Access Electrical Panel / Generator Panel Shore Power with Battery Charger 4 12 Volt Batteries W/Selector Switches 50/30 Amp Shore Power Cord Cockpit Lighting Navigation Lights TV flat screen AM/FM Sirius Satellite Stereo W/CD Player
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury 250 4 Stroke Engines. This is the workhorse of the Mercury Verado brand efficient, quiet & reliable. Marine Air Systems AC Unit Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Racor Filters Electric Lenco Trim Tabs Fire Extinguishing System 2 Fire Extinguishers Three Fuel Tanks (300 Gallons) Battery & Oil Storage CO Monitor Cockpit Service Compartment for easy access to, plumbing, batteries, transducer and other mechanical items. Great Sound Insulation for Generator if installed. Fore / Aft Automatic Bilge Pumps with Operation Indicator Lights on Helm High Water Bilge Alarm Coast Guard Safety Gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.