- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI Fresh Water Cooled
- Number of Engines
2001 Maxum 2700 SCR, Fresh Water boat from Midwest , Mercruiser 7.4 Lt MPI Fresh Water Cooled Bravo III Outdrive. Full Galley includes Microwave, Refridgerator, 1 Burner Stove. Full Marine head with Vanity Sink w/Hot and Cold Pressurized Fresh Water, V-Berth and Mid Cabin.2 Full Enclosures and Cockpit carpet in Excellent Condition. Trailer not included. Please call for more information or for an appointment to see.
ExportAmerican Full Service Yacht Brokerage and World Wide Exports
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Gazing over the bow of a Maxum 2700 SCR, captains will discover their sense of control is assured, thanks to advanced chine beam construction that delivers unexpectedly crisp handling for such a luxurious craft. Below, there is an oasis of quietude apart from the ordinary that surrounds passengers with luxury, quality and craftsmanship at every turn. From the fully equipped galley, with six feet, four inches of headroom, to the roomy berths for four, one can see that comfortable living is a singular focus. The helm is packed with the latest in full analog instrumentation, an illuminated Danforth compass, a powerful VHF radio, handsome brushed aluminum toggle switches, non-glare gauges, ergonomically positioned controls, and a wood-grained dash panel.
- email@example.com www.exportamerican.com