- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Sleeps 4 and is one of the nicest boats on the market today! She has a Tuna Tower and is loaded with electronics. Cruise 24k and tops out at 28k. Boat has been very well kept and maintained!
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28 Engine Hours: Port - 1300 Starboard - 650 Generator Hours: 970
- Fuel: 524 Fresh Water: 128
- Vessel Walkthrough
- SEAHAWK's spacious interior has a comfortable owner's stateroom forward; a large galley area, and a stall shower in the oversized head. She has 1 stateroom and 1 vacuflush head accommodating 5 people. This vessel is a dual purpose model satisfying the upscale family cruiser as well as the serious anglers looking for a sturdy fishing platform.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is located forward. Queen Bed Island Berth w/Storage Below 2-Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers TV VCR Oversized Bowmar Hatch Head Access w/Stall Shower and Vacuflush Head
- Main Salon
- There is an immaculate satin varnish finish on all of the teak doors and trim. There are ample cabinets, lockers, drawers, and shelving. The cushions are upholstered in magnificant dark blue leatherette cushions. The teak interior is highlighted by the solid teak and holly floors throughout the interior of the yacht. The sofa pulls out into a sleeper, and there is also a fold out bunk. Built-in Central Vacuum System Clarion M5470 AM/FM Cassette Player Clarion APA4160 Amplifier Clarion M635 6 CD Player Bose AM/FM w/6 CD Player Clarion 6" Round Speakers Bose Sub-Woofer and Satellite Speaker
- The galley is located midship, starboard side. (2) Stainless Steel Sinks Norcold Refrigerator Two Burner Electric Stove/Oven Panasonic Microwave Black & Decker Coffee Maker
- Electronics & Navigation
- (2) Icom IC-M45 Furuno 851 Radar Garmin 2006C Chart Plotter (2) Simrad/Robertson AP22 Autohelm Raytheon RAYDATA Depthsounder (upper) Brooks & Gatehouse Digital Sounder (lower) Furuno LS-6000 Fish Finder Ritchie 2 1/2" Compass (upper) Ritchie 4" Compass (lower) Antennas Furuno FCV-582L Color Fish Finder Furuno FCV-292 Color Fish Finder Motorola (fixed) Cell Phone Dytek ST1000 Water Temperature Gauge Bennett Trim Tab Electric Hydraulic System Quasar 13" Color TV w/VCR Panasonic 13" Color TV
- Electrical System
- (2) Marine Air Conditioning Units w/6,000 BTU in Stateroom and 16,000 BTU in Salon 12 Volt System (2) 12 Volt Electrical Panel 12 Volt Outlets (2) Exide Batteries Battery Charger (1) 50amp 250 V Glendinning Power Cord (1) 30amp 125 V Marineco Inlets (2) Main Breakers in the Electrical Panel (2) Quicksilver Galvanic Isolators Marinco TV/Phone Inlet w/30amp Shore Power Connection Onan 9MDKWB9832 w/941.9 Hours Racor Fuel Filter Freshwater Reservoir Type Cooling w/Raw Water Cooled Wet Exhaust Graco Raw Water Strainers Hoses & Clamps Raw Water Seacocks and Strainers Detroit Diesel/Allison Transmission (4) Bilge Pumps
- Main Deck
- 25' of 5/16" Chain Attached to Anchor Windlass w/Deck & Helm Controls
- Open Cockpit with fighting chair and in the deck fishbox and baitwell. There is a bimini hard top with white canvas and clear vinyl zip in/out windows supported by an aluminum support structure. The cockpit, three steps down from the bridgedeck, contains a full 100 sq. ft. of fishing space along the transom door, in-deck fishboxes, wet bar, icemaker, baitfreezer, and walk-in engine room access.
- The 4100 is built on a beamy modified deep-V with a shallow keel and prop pockets to lower the shaft angles and reduce draft.
- Engine Room
- The engines are V-6 Diesel, turbo charged, intercooled engines. They are Johnson & Towers Detroit Diesel, a high performance modification of the 6V92TI. The port engine has 626.18 hours and the starboard engine has 5 hours since the complete overhaul on September 4th. Mechanical Fuel & Air Shut Off Controls Sound Deadening Insulation Prop Shafts Engine Alarms Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Fishing Equipment
- Pompanette International Fighting Chairs Livewell w/Attwood 750 GPM Pump Baitwell w/Attwood 750 GPM Pump (18) Rod Holders (1) In-deck Dish Box w/Jabsco Macerator Plumbed Overboard (3) Outriggers Aluminum Tuna Tower w/White Cushion Seat and Coaming Pad
- Other Features/Equipment
- Fresh Water & Raw Water Spigots, Port Side Aft Cockpit Custom Spreader & Cockpit Lights Custom White Canvas Covers for Bridgedeck Seating, Helm Seat, and Helm Station Several Pneumatic Fenders (4) Type I PFD's (1) Type IV PFD's (2) Fire Extinguishers Day/Night Visual Distress Signals Electric Horn Life Raft Search Light First Aid Kit Fume Sniffer Alarm
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.