- 37 (ft.) 10 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GM 7.4L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Sea Ray 370 Sedan Bridge makes a comfortable and versatile family fun cruiser. She has just (3/'13) been repowered with remanufactured 7.4 L GM blocks with new starters, manifolds, risers, alternators, pumps, distributors, and carbuerators. She has a fresh bottom 3/'13.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 370 Sedan Bridge is so well designed it has the feel of a boat twice its size. Sea Ray has managed to squeeze quite a bit of luxury into this 37-foot sport yacht. For starters, the beautiful, split-level interior has an airy salon with a convertible couch, an upholstered lounge chair and a breakfast bar. Adjacent to that is a full-course galley and a private, stand-up head with a shower. The forward stateroom has a queen-sized bed and there's even a lower port stateroom with a double berth for extra guests. The 370 Sedan Bridge has a seven-foot cockpit and a bridge with two captain's chairs, a wrap-around lounge and a spectacular view.
- Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker accessed via a hinged mirror. Next aft is the forward stateroom with a diagonal double berth forward and hanging lockers port and stbd. aft. Next aft to port is a head with a diverter type shower and access door to the forward stateroom and forward companion for shared use. Next aft is the galley to stbd. and the guest stateroom with double bed to port of the forward companionway. Up and aft is the salon over the engine compartment and open forward down to the galley. There is a counter with bar stools to stbd. open to the galley. There is a "U" shaped dinette built in to port and an entertainment center across to stbd.. The cockpit is next aft and the transom is last. The flybriidge is over the salon with a single control station.
- Engines and Mechanical
- She has just (3/'13) been repowered with remanufactured 7.4 L GM blocks with new starters, manifolds, risers, alternators, pumps, distributors, and carbuerators. Faria Tachomater, hour meter, oil pressure gauge, coolant temperature meter, and engine voltmeter for each engine. Faria fuel level gauges. Aquameter Ensign digital tach/sync meter. Morse dual lever controls. Sea Star I hydraulic assist steering. Bennett model V 351 single ram trim tabs. 2 x 30 amp, 50' shore power cords. 2 SMX digitally controlled raw water cooled reverse cycle marine air conditioning systems with 110 volt raw water pump. Hurth model HSW 630 A, 2.0:1 reduction marine transmissions. 1 1/4" stainless steel shafts with conventional flax type flexible stuffing boxes. Federal 3 blade Nibral 18" x 20" propellers.
- Quicksilver 7.5 Kw fresh water cooled gasoline generator with remote control starting, 386 hours on unit. 12 volt lighting circuits. Four group 27 size 12 volt deep cycle marine batteries (new 10/12). 2 Perko rotary battery isolator switches. Main electric panel in salon with 2 30 amp lines, circuit breaker protection, reverse polarity indicator, 2 x A.C. volt meters, and 2 x A.C. ammeters. D.C. voltmeter and ammeter. Protech 1240i Plus battery charger. Bonding system with tansom zinc. 2 x Attwood 12 volt inline blowers.
- Electronics & Entertainment Equipment
- Icom IC-M45 VHF with remote wireless mike in salon. Garmin GPS MAP 230 plotter. JRC Radar 1800 color LCD radar/plotter. Garmin GPS MAP 541s. Autohelm ST 6000 autopilot. Uniden UM 525 ES VHF radiotelephone with DSC and hailer function. Azimuth model 1000 digital flux gate compass. Navman Fuel 3100 S fuel monitor. Sony CDXGT-10 Am/Fm/CD player in salon with multiple speakers. Sony SDX M10 Am/Fm Cd player on flybridge. Curtis flat screen color TV in salon. Panasonic DVD player in salon. Toshiba flat screen Tv with DVD player in fwd. stateroom. CATV shore connection and marine TV antenna.
- Sea Land Vacuuflush fresh water flush marine toilet. 20 USG polyurethane holding tank. Jabsco 12 volt holding tank discharge macerator pump. Molded fiberglass head sink basin. Shower sump with Rule 12 volt sump pump. 70 USG fresh water tank. Shurflo 12 volt fresh water pressure pump with inline strainer. Par dockside water pressure connection with built in regulator. 3 Rule 12 volt high capacity bilge pumps with float switches and alarms.
- Galley and Appliances
- Norcold front loading DE 540 dual voltage refrigerator/freezer. Raritan ice maker in salon. Kenyon 3 burner electric range top. Sharp Carosel II microwave oven. B & D Spacemaker coffee maker. Fiberglass galley counter top area with molded in fiberglass sink. Delta single lever faucet for sink with separate sprayer.
- Deck Equipment & Canvas
- Cockpit leaning bolsters. Bimini top with full flybridge enclosure. Mesh forward window cover. Forward hatch cover. Sliding glass door from cockpit to salon. Transom door. Fiberglass swim platform. Radar arch. Remote controlled Good windlass. 2 pedestal helm chairs. Delta 35# anchor. 2 x flush rod holders. 2 fenders with stainless steel fender racks on bow rail. 2 x aft deck 12 volt flood lights.
- Safety Equipment
- Six PFDs. Dual trumpet 12 volt horns. Rayline 12 volt remote controlled searchlight. Stainless steel bow rails and strategically placed grab rails. Sea Ray multi system ship's alarm system. 2 x Kidde hand portable fire extinguishers. Sea Fire Model GA 350 Halon 1301 fixed fire system in engineroom. Carbon Monoxide alarm for cabin areas. Fold down stainless steel swim ladder.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ritch Riddle direct at (727) 424-4232 or Craig Starns (813) 340-0227.