MIA is a unique custom 90' Eagle 2009 Raised Pilothouse with many special features and a refit in 2011 that included complete paint to the hull and house, upgraded A/V package, totally new soft goods and complete decor.
She is built to MCA Compliance; updated inspection required.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- MIA is a unique custom 90’ Eagle 2009 Raised Pilothouse with many special features and a refit in 2011 that included complete paint to the hull and house, upgraded A/V package, totally new soft goods and complete decor. Her outside lines have sleek European styling but she offers amazing volume of an American-made yacht. MIA features full walk-around decks which truly allow you to enjoy access to the whole yacht without interfering with ongoing guest activities. The Aft Deck offers comfortable seating for 6-8 people. There is a very large swim platform that leads to a garage and also has the entrance for the crew and engine room. Two (2) Crew cabins with generous accommodations for 3/4 crew with there own head and shower, which allow for a comfortable and happy crew, not cramped in any way. The Engine Room has a large access door and the layout is well designed with many unique options that most yachts do not offer. The Main Salon has been fully refitted with some of the finest fabrics available and a $15,000 custom-made rug atop marble and wood flooring. There are panoramic sliding glass doors and a stereo system. The color scheme and décor were selected to convey an open and lively ambiance throughout the yacht. The Galley is all stainless steel with an elegant granite countertop and a dinette with seating for six (6) finished in an inviting, bold red. MIA’s raised pilothouse has exceptional visibility and allows for comfortable observing with the Captain’s chair and bench seating for four (4). Moving forward is one of the most unique options of this yacht, her Media Room. MIA’s owner has turned the Media Room into a real movie theater experience with all the Sub Woofers integrated in the couch so it is truly like being in the middle of the action. This room is located in the bow of the boat with access from the port side, which also gives access to the staterooms and the day head. The day head here is also unique as it features a full a shower in a separate compartment from the head and sink making for an ideal fifth stateroom. The four staterooms are located below and give a greater understanding of the massive volume this yacht offers. The Master Stateroom is full-beam with its own unique feature, a dinette for two. Full-size windows to both port and starboard give you a dreamy, panoramic view. The Master Head has a beautiful blue granite sink and an exquisite tub that was made for pampering. The VIP Guest Stateroom is located forward and offers every comfort. One Guest Stateroom has three set bunks (not a Pullman) and a large head. To port is another Guest Stateroom with twin bunks and a head with a very nice rain shower. The Flybridge is perfect for entertaining with a full wet bar featuring a custom-made blue/green glass bar top, refrigerator, Fire Magic gas grill, dinette for 8 to 10 guests, sun pads forward on the bow with huge storage beneath. The Helm Station is forward to starboard. This yacht is truly a one-of-a-kind with all of her unique features. MIA is a MUST SEE!
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- NOTE ALL STATEROOMS HAVE SAT TV RECEIVERS Media Room: Full Surround Bose System with custom sub woofers inside Couch 60” Panasonic "Active" 3D Plasma LCD TV Sony PlayStation Blue Ray Player SAT TV M5 KVH Master Stateroom: Bose Surround System 40” Pioneer Plasma LCD TV Blue Ray DVD SAT TV VIP Stateroom: 18” Phillips Flatscreen TV JVC Stereo Guest Stateroom (3 Bunks): 18” Philips Flatscreen TV JVC Stereo Guest Stateroom (Twin Bunks): 18” Philips Flatscreen TV JVC Stereo Flybridge: (6) Speakers Plus (2) 2100-Watt Sub Woofers JVC Stereo CD, IPOD Sony MB Quartz Amps 1500 and 600 Watts Rockford Fosgate Sub Woofers 6½” Speakers with 2x 10” Sub Woofers Galley: 18” Phillips Flatscreen TV Crew: (2) 18” Philips Flatscreen TVs
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E120 72-mile Radar Raymarine ST60 Speed and Depth Indicator Raymarine ST8002 Auto Helm and Pilot Raymarine 240 E VHF x2 Raymarine 54 E Helm Control (2) Richie Compasses Jabsco Searchlight Exalto Wipers Windlass Lofrans 426-ft of chain with anchor Dell 18” Maptech x2 only in Pilothouse Extractor Fans Switch
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- 2 MAN 1550 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, D2844LEA433 Common Rail - 1300 engine hours as of May 2014 AC Shorepower Converter 230-Volt, 50-Hertz, 2x 50-Amps Sea Recovery Watermaker SRC 700-1 Marine Air Chilled Water System Air 2 Cycle System, 6-ton Hydraulic Steering Gear Box ZF Dripless Shaft Racor Fuel Filters Oil Change System Fire Pump System Emergency Bilge System (7) Tecma Heads, including Crew
- Electrical System
- (2) Generators: Onan 22.5kW Model # MDKBF; 600 Hours Bow Thruster: Side-Power 48-Volt Dolphin Battery Chargers: (8) 12-Volt Batteries as follows: (4) Main Engines, (2) Generators, (2) Bow Thruster
- Miele Refrigerator Miele Freezer Miele Wine Cooler AEG Range AEG Oven AEG Microwave AEG Dishwasher 6-person Dinette 18” Philips Flatscreen TV
- 15' Williams Turbo Jet 325 Tender with 95hp 4-stroke Inboard motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bob Anslow, CPYB - Certified Professional Yacht Broker International Yacht Collection cellular: 561-248-5122 mobile and preferred 24/7 ~ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org