- 72 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A Custom Series Hatteras 72 Widebody/Galley Up Motor Yacht built on the wider 18' 7" beam hull. Innisfree has three staterooms for owners and guests aft of her full beam engine room, with a captain's stateroom, crew stateroom, and crew galley forward. On her main deck level she features a spectacular all new modern galley, open to the salon, and there is a day head in lieu of the dinette. Innisfree has just completed a twelve month/$200,000 professional refit in May, 2012.
Highlights of this refit include: complete majors to both main engines, new stern thruster (a compliment to her bow thruster), new Naiad stabilizers, new inverter, chargers, fuel polishing system, electronics, soft goods, and much more. There are new headliners, windows, lighting and electronics. Her engines and most mechanical systems were fully refit in 2012.
Innisfree is offered in turn key overall condition. Her classic lines, Hatteras pedigree and that beautiful solid teak interior have made these fine yachts so enduring over the years. Fully equipped for long range cruising and laying in one of the worlds best cruising locations, (at the gateway to the San Juan Islands), she awaits your discriminating inspection and is easily shipped anywhere in the world.
This is a very rare classic, reluctantly offered for sale at a realistic price.
Price reduced from $599,000, Owner wants offers.
- Vessel Walk Through
- This is a Custom Series Hatteras Wide Body Motor Yacht, built on a wider beam than the standard Hatteras. "Innisfree" features the owner's and (two) guest staterooms aft of the full beam engine room, each with separate head and shower. There are separate captain and crew staterooms forward of the engine room with a separate head and full galley. The Custom Series are rare and highly sought after with many desirable features not found in the other Hatteras motor yacht designs, including an on-deck powder room. These were the largest built at the time and incorporated many big boat features not found on the others. This is a 5 stateroom, 4 head, galley up, wide-body long range cruising yacht in beautiful condition that is truly "turn key".
- Salon in full beam and open to the galley. This area was totally redone with new headliners, lighter "honey" teak paneling, all new lighting, electrical fixtures, windows, cabinetry, furnishings and carpet. There is a custom wrought iron surround protecting the aft stairwell which leads down to the aft staterooms. A teak entertainment center is aft to starboard and a custom walk-up bar is forward with a two place wicker table and chairs in between. There is a dining table port-side forward, with an L shaped sectional, coffee table and chair aft. New tinted windows and frames New Headliner and Cantalupie Halogen recessed Lighting New Zealand wool carpeting Ravi Design Italian silk Roman Blind Curtains Custom Warren Ramsey Coffee Table Downsview custom walk-up wet-bar with granite top, back splash, stainless sink, brushed stainless faucet, sliding liquor and wine storage Sectional sofa with storage and 2 matching chairs Dining table for 6 Custom Entertainment center with 40" LCD TV Satellite TV & Radio Toshiba DVD/VHS player Sony 5-disc CD player Lutron touch lighting fixtures and surge protected outlets. Day Head is forward to starboard across from galley in lieu of the settee. Very large with Granite and Cabinetry hardware and decor to match the galley. Galley Maid head Buveat cabinet hardware Granite counters and custom sink with Jado German faucets Ravi Roman blind curtains
- A true focal point of the remodeling of the yacht, the aft bulkhead was removed to open the galley to the salon. A bi-level serving bar was incorporated into the granite counter-tops and ALL cabinetry, flooring, fixtures, windows and frames and appliances were replaced with high end decorator units. Galley is now open to the salon and joins the two areas seamlessly while still allowing for needed separation. There is a large day head to starboard in place of the settee, a factory option. All new galley cabinets, counters, appliances, tile floor, headliner lighting and windows in 2006. Open to Salon with bi-level granite breakfast bar and stools Buveat cabinet hardware and Downsview custom cabinets Self closing cabinet drawers with invisible locking mechanisms Lutron surge suppressing outlets and memory set touch plate switches Granite counter-tops and back splashes Custom large walk-in pantry Separate reach in pantry added Sub-Zero refrigerator with freezer Miele oven Gaggeneau dishwasher Gaggeneau cook-top stove Garberator with air touch switching Panasonic Stainless Microwave
- Master and Guest Staterooms
- Owners and two guest staterooms are accessed from a private stairwell with a custom wrought iron steel protective surround located in the aft starboard side of the salon. The Master stateroom is full beam and all the way aft. It features a King sized bed, all new headliners with custom lighting, a generous walk in cedar lined closet, port and starboard settees, a private entertainment center, carpeting, and a completely remodeled head with granite counter tops, designer fixtures, a tub shower with custom sliding glass doors. King sized bed with Custom mattress Port and Starboard Settees Large walk-in cedar lined closet Teak paneling and all new Marine grade Vinyl headliner Cantalupie Recessed lighting with Lutron touch switches New Zealand wool carpeting Ravi Italian silk custom spreads, headboard & soft goods Sharp LCD TV with Satellite Receiver Shower/tub with New glass enclosure Vanity Granite counter tops, Buveat designer hardware Galley Maid head Moving forward from the master there is a very large linen closet in the hallway leading to the two guest staterooms. Each stateroom has two twin berths and their own separate heads with large shower stalls. Like the master, each stateroom has new headliners, custom lighting and electrical fixtures, with carpeting and private television receivers. Twin beds, port and starboard each stateroom Upholstered headboards, Ravi designed silk bedspreads, Roman Blinds New Marine Vinyl headliners and Cantaloupie recessed lighting Double door linen storage cabinet in hallway. New Zealand Wool Carpeting
- Pilothouse Electronics
- Major upgrades to electronics in 2012 featuring a state of the art , fully networked, touchscreen Garmin Nav system with HD radar, satellite weather overlay, and AIS ship identification plotting on 4 separate displays. Pilothouse is separated from the galley and features port and starboard siding doors to the deck and a large upholstered seat with drawer storage beneath and a proper chart table with lighting to port facing the Nav center. Pilothouse Electronics Naiad stabilizer controls (New) Bow and stern thruster joy stick controls Wireless Bow and Stern Thruster Controls (New) Garmin 7215 with XM satellite weather, networked (New) Garmin AIS Ships identification system, networked (New) Garmin 24 HD Radar, networked (New) Garmin 3010 GPS Charting, networked Satellite XM receiver for weather overlay, networked Furuno 72 Mile Color Radar Icom M802 SSB radio Icom M602 VHF radio Icom AT140 automatic antenna tuner Wema gauges CO2 system alarm & strobe light Furuno DFAX 207 weather fax Raymarine ST60 digital depth Flo-scan monitors Simrad auto pilot interfaced
- Accessed from the pilothouse, the fly-bridge is expansive with double helm seats, wet bar, double Bimini tops, and cushioned shaded, seating for 10 people. Garmin networking allows for full function display of Satellite Weather, Radar and AIS from both Garmin displays. 2 Pompanette Platinum series upholstered helm chairs w/covers Full electronics & ship's monitoring Garmin 7212 Touchscreen GPS Charting (New) Garmin 24HD Radar Garmin AIS Simrad Autopilot Raymarine digital depth Garmin 3010 GPS Epirb Large U shaped settee aft with cushions and covers Stainless gas grill, wet bar & refrigerator Extended Bimini top on over-sized frames with curtains (New) Aft Bimini with over-sized frames to cover rear guest seating areas (New) Helm Cover Custom radar arch by Crescent Custom Yachts. Sea Tel Tracking Satellite Antennas for TV, Phone, Data.
- Engine Room Mechanical
- Engine room is full beam and contain both generators and most all electro-mechanical systems. Access is from crew galley area forward. Both engines received total complete major overhauls in 2012. Pistons, Liners, Rods with bearings, main bearings, cam shafts, blowers, turbo's, injectors, heads, hoses, pumps. Engines were painted and engine room received a major sorting out and upgrading. Engines and generators start immediately with no visible smoke. 2 X 650 HP Detroit Diesel 12V71TI diesel engines, with 61 hours since complete major overhaul. 20 kW Northern Lights Generator with sound-shield (4200 Hrs) 20 KW Northern Lights Generator with sound-shield (3800 Hrs) Naiad 252 with Multi Sea Electronic Control stabilizers, (new) Kelp cutters for stabilizers, (new) Line cutters for prop shafts, (new) Bow thruster Wesmar V2-12 SS (Replaced 2011) Side Power 24 Volt 15 HP stern-thruster (new) Village Marine 800 GPD Tech water-maker UV filter for fresh water Racor Double filters with manifold for each engine, (new) Glenndinning synchronizer (re-manufactured) Full manual gauge package in E/R for engines w/digital tachs Emergency bilge pumps, (crash pumps) Fuel polishing system with manifold and fuel transfer capability, (new) All Galley Maid head pumps re-manufactured, (new) Holding Tank, with macerator pump Headhunter fresh water pump Raw water pump for anchor wash Oil change system Sea Cocks serviced 2012 All hoses inspected and replaced as needed 2012 Underwater exhaust with above water by-pass relief Stainless safety rails, Fluorescent lighting, work bench.
- Vessel underwent a major professional electrical up grade in 2012 with new inverter, batteries, additional distribution panels, primary DC wiring, and chargers. (2) 20 KW Northern Lights generators with sound shields Magnum 4000 Watt inverter/125 amp charger, (new) Magnum remote control panel for inverter. (new) Six 8-D batteries for bow thruster and inverter service Double 32 Volt battery banks for engine start, (new) Double 32 Volt battery banks for house service, (new) All new Battery boxes, (new) Phase Three 32 volt charger, (new) (2) Group 31 AGM 12 volt batteries for generators, (new) Mastervolt 40 amp 12 volt charger Two 4-D batteries for stern thruster, (new) 25 Amp charger for stern thruster,(new) New electrical distribution panels in engine room for inverter
- Hull & Deck
- Bottom was repainted in winter of 2012, launched in May. No blisters. Interlux epoxy bottom coated, topsides, boot and trim stripes and decks were repainted in 2006. Over-sized custom FRP swim platform with semi-circular SS stairwell to aft deck. Stainless Safety Rails (Staples), on Swim Platform (New) Covered Aft deck with teak table and chairs Seating forward of pilothouse with cushions and covers Windlass with wildcat and gypsy rebuilt in 2012. Marquipt Tide Ride ladder Remote control spotlight 2 Offshore life rafts (un-inspected, offered as is) Deck storage box 15' Zodiac RIB with 50-HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine with full cover. Marquipt low profile crane
- 2004 - 2006 Interior Renovation Highlights
- A major refit of the vessel was undertaken in Vancouver BC which included a total modernizing of the interior of the yacht, major upgrades to electronics, custom swim platform and aft stairwell and mechanical systems and extensive exterior painting. Reportedly over $650,000 was spent. Some of the upgrades are as follows. Macca custom floral designed iron stairway surround in salon Cantalupie lighting throughout, all interior cabin lighting Lutron programmable touch lighting controls Lutron surge suppressing electrical outlets Ravi design silk Roman blinds & bedspreads Teak panelling renewed in salon New Zealand wool carpeting throughout Tile in galley and heads Granite counter-tops in Galley, Day head, Owners and guest staterooms. New Marine Grade Vinyl headliners throughout Glass shower enclosures, master and guests Jado German faucets master, guests, and day head All new Downsview Custom Galley Cabinetry Buveat cabinet hardware in Galley, and heads New AJR tinted salon windows and frames Topsides and main decks repainted by Crescent Custom Yachts Second Pantry added to Galley Walk-up wet bar with sliding wine and liquor racks in salon Wet-bar with refrigerator, stainless grille and Corian counter top on fly-bridge Haadhunter fresh water system with UV filter Electronic security safe Interlux barrier coat on bottom Custom swim platform and stainless stairwell 2 Pompanette helm seats, fully articulating with foot rests Satellite TV antennae and receivers for each TV. Details of refit are thought to be accurate but not guaranteed.
- 2012 Major Refit Details
- In the fall of 2012, the vessel underwent a major mechanical refit which included the complete major overhaul of both main engines, the replacement of the aged Naiad stabilizers with new computer controlled units, the addition of a stern thruster, and a major upgrading of the navigation system. Highlights of the refit include 2 X 650 HP Detroit Diesel 12V71TI diesel engines, with 61 hours since complete major overhaul. Naiad 252 with Multi Sea Electronic Control stabilizers and kelp cutters Side Power 24 Volt 15 HP stern-thruster, designated battery bank and charger New fuel polishing-fuel transfer system New double Racor fuel filter system with manifold. Magnum 4000 Watt inverter/125 amp charger, with remote panel (new) Double 32 Volt battery banks for engine start, and house service with new battery boxes Phase Three 32 volt charger, (new) (2) Group 31 AGM 12 volt batteries for generators, (new) Two 4-D batteries for stern thruster, (new) 25 Amp charger for stern thruster,(new) • New electrical distribution panels in engine room for inverter Garmin 7215, Garmin 7212, Garmin AIS ships avoidance system and Garmin HD Radar all networked.
- Brokers Comments
- Innisfree was brought from Florida through the Panama Canal in 2004 on her own bottom to Vancouver B.C. She underwent a major refit and remodeling ($650,000) at Crescent Custom Yachts in 2006 where they did extensive topsides repainting, a complete new salon and galley, new salon windows and frames, all new headliners, custom recessed lighting, designer soft goods and much more. The current owner purchased the vessel in 2012 and began a major reworking of the mechanical, electrical and Navigation systems of the vessel ($200,000) under the supervision of the renowned La Conner Maritime Service. She is reluctantly offered for sale after completing her shake down cruises and is offered in turn key, yacht condition at a very realistic price. Classic design and top quality construction built during the prime of American Yacht building by one of the world's fore-most yacht builders. Well thought out, quality tasteful upgrades by some of the finest craftsmen our industry has to offer separate this fine yacht from all of the others.
- Disclaimer & Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. While the vessel is offered with the full compliment of equipment needed to go cruising, ( including a large spare parts inventory), there are personal items aboard that do not convey. These include some of the artwork as well as the owners personal effects.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org