- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DELYLA is one of the last Little Harbor Whisperjets, built in Maine by Hinckley. DELYLA has updated electronics, FLIR camera, perfect brightwork. All maintenance updates done by Hinckley. She is in Portsmouth, RI, for 2012/13 Jetboat program, and is one of the best Whisperjets in existence. Owner wants a larger Hinckley.
- DELYLA is hard-top Hinckley-built Little Harbor WhisperJet 38 with a plan that includes cockpit and bridge deck entertainment/dining area as well as accommodations below that include V-berth with insert forward, Head, Galley, and Salon settee area. She can sleep up to six (6) and includes reverse-cycle air conditioning with a vent at the helm. Custom teak finished cockpit coamings and trim, teak bridge deck sole and the interior is finished white Herreshoff-style with cherry main bulkhead and interior trim. Deck and hull view: Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Polar White house and deck with Cream nonskid painted on. Oyster White Awlgrip boot stripe Gold cove stripe - Awlgrip Green Bottom DELYLA has received constant Hinckley care since the day she was built and has always enrolled in the extensive Winter Service/Storage program.
- HULL AND DECK
- Deep V-Hull design: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Lightweight composite stringers and marine grade plywood laminated FRP main bulkheads Fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and a telescoping stainless steel ladder. Deck Features: Fiberglass bow sprit with anchor roller Stainless steel extended bow rail with flag socket and running lights Varnished teak exterior trim including eyebrows and toerails Foredeck anchor locker built-in with hatch access Three (3) cabin top deck hatches - Lewmar anodized aluminum - two (2) with solar vents Six (6) opening ports - Lewmar anodized aluminum Four (4) Stainless steel handrails on cabin top 12" Stainless steel cleats (2-forward, 4-spring, 2-stern) Eight (8) stainless pad eyes for fenders Painted handrails on pilothouse sides and back to match deck Painted Fiberglass swim platform with teak treads Pilothouse Roof contains: VHF antenna Raymarine GPS Antenna (NEW 2010) 4’ Open Array Raymarine HD Radar (NEW 2010) Trumpet Horn Sirius Antenna Spotlight Stern/Running Light Two (2) oversized hatches
- Access to the Cockpit is via teak boarding steps on either side of the cockpit. Teak cockpit sole Varnished teak cockpit coaming and cap rail. Stainless steel handrail mounted forward - portside Two (2) Courtesy lights One (1) cockpit locker for storage Large sole hatch for easy access to noise insulated engine and jet area Cockpit hot/cold shower – with custom long hose (2) Bose Speakers 30-Amp Shore Cord and phone/TV outlets (4) Rod Holders – (2) per side deck Stern seat - Forward-facing full-width molded stern seat with varnished teak back rest - water-jet access through the stern seats plus storage under seat Cockpit cushions covered in Sunbrella Blue/Natural Stripe Mount for Outboard Engine in cockpit hatch
- BRIDGEDECK AND HELM
- Bridgedeck accommodations include: Stidd helm seat finished in Ivory Ultra Leather with powder-coated pedestal. L-shaped settee with Filler Cushions to convert to bed Varnished teak dining table on two pedestals - to port The Bridge Deck includes: Teak deck sole Hinged deck with electric deck lift accesses engine area below Hatch access to below deck Molded dash with teak trim, steering console and instrument box Molded aft settees have varnished teak trim including storage access doors under seats Companionway forward to interior accommodations is teak-trimmed and has a teak sliding top with smoke gray plexiglass and louvered teak companionway doors. Norcold Tek II freezer - located inside built-in storage compartment with varnished teak top - behind helm Two (2) Bose 131 speakers - mounted in settee bases White aluminum powder coated low-profile windshield has three (3) windows forward and two (2) side windows Custom teak covered windshield interior valence Three (3) forward window windshield wipers with washers and covers. Center ¼ window opens electrically Hard-top is fully enclosed with stamoid eisenglass enclosures with zippers to open To Port: Forward dash has a custom varnished teak lift-up chart table. There is a custom teak drink holder with small storage HELM STATION area (Starboard) Almond Ultra Leather Stidd helm seat - Chair arm Hinckley Jetstick steering integrated and fold down footrest 12-volt outlet - at helm 110-volt outlet and TV outlet – mounted forward of cockpit refrigeration Courtesy light Audio remote control for sound system Helm features include: Stainless steering wheel with teak rim Teleflex hydraulic steering Dual engine controls and gauges Flush mounted electronics with teak trim Bennett trim tab control switches Bennett trim tab position indicating gauges Hinckley Jetstick® Manual override for Jetstick Rudder indicator Fuel Gauge Parallel Switch (2) Teak cell phone holders Large Teak (3) bay drink holder with small storage outboard helm seat Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Raymarine ST-6001+ Autopilot (NEW 2010) Raymarine E120 GPS/Charter plotter display (NEW 2010) Raymarine E120 Radar display (NEW 2010) Raymarine Tri-data: (New 2010) ICOM Commandmic III handheld VHF (New 2010) Azimuth electric 1000 digital compass RCL-100 Point Pad for spotlight
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- MAIN CABIN OVERVIEW: From the bridge deck and down three (3) varnished teak removable companionway steps are the Salon settee immediately to starboard and the Head and Galley to port. Forward is a V-berth sleeping area. White Herreshoff-style interior with cherry main bulkhead and trim Teak and holly sole Flush panel storage doors Roller-bearing drawer slides with Kroon flush positive latches Five (5) interior dome lights with cherry rims Four (4) Frigast stainless/chrome plated lights Six (6) opening portlights Three (3) Lewmar opening hatches with Ocean Air screen/blind - and (2) with solar vents. Fire extinguisher mounted behind companionway steps and in starboard hanging locker Electrical panel at companionway for DC and AC Icom M604 VHF at companionway stairs Northern Lights Generator display (w/133 hrs) at companionway stairs AUDIO/VIDEO PACKAGE: Alpine DVA-7996 DVD/CD/MP3/AM/FM 6 CD CHA 5634 Disc Changer Two (2) Alpine SPS-1629 6.5” Speakers on forward v-berth bulkhead Two (2) Bose 131 Waterproof speakers on the L shaped settee in Pilothouse Alpine MRP-F200 amplifier Triax UFO antenna with mount Remote control at helm GALLEY (Port): Savannah Corian counter top with cherry fiddle and cherry trimmed lockers and drawers Undermounted stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water Grohe goose-neck faucet Tambour doors storage lockers outboard the sink with shelves Vented door to under sink vanity storage 3-Drawer storage below countertop forward Kenyon electric two-burner cook top ORIGO microwave - Flush mounted in cabinet over stove Norcold 12-volt/110-volt refrigerator/freezer built-in under the stove Marine Air digital control panel Dual 110-volt GFI outlet Opening port Dome light mounted under microwave cabinet over stove Chelsea 4.5" quartz clock and barometer SALON (Starboard): Immediately to starboard is the Salon area: Settee with Indigo Ultrasuede upholstered bottom and back cushions. Storage located underneath seat bottoms Outboard are cherry bookshelves with a removable fiddle in the middle section Large locker aft of settee that also stores the CD changer and Jetstick Processor Opening port Large cherry table with Hi/Lo pedestal Lights in pilothouse on dimmers Filler cushions to convert settee into 2 person bed HEAD (Port): A cherry door with ¼ louvered provides access to the enclosed head with cherry trim and padded vinyl overhead. Fiberglass molded-in floor with shower sump. Savannah Corian vanity countertop with bullnose front Stainless steel oval undermounted sink with hot and cold pressure water Grohe hot/cold faucet with pull-out shower and wall mounted holder King Starboard cream-color formica shower grate Vacuflush marine toilet with macerator with 3-way valve plumbed to holding tank (Tank Watch 3 holding tank monitor), deck pump-out or direct overboard discharge. Drawer and double door below sink Locker with tambour door outboard sink Large linen locker aft Mirror - wall mounted Dual 110-volt GFI outlet Overhead 12-volt dome light with cherry trim Opening window port and Ocean Air portlight blind Chrome plated towel holders, soap dish, toothbrush holder Tank Watch mounted under vanity with plastic cover Long hook to hold open the head door Double robe hook on the back of the head door MAIN SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: Forward is the primary sleeping accommodation finished in cherry trim with flush panel doors. There are cherry battens on the hull outboard of the v-berth. Complete with: V-berth with filler cushion to form a double berth (Tempur-Pedic Mattress) Cushions covered in Indigo Ultrasuede fabric. Step/seat between V-berth with storage compartment below Drawer storage port and starboard under the “V” berth Port and starboard built-in cedar-lined hanging lockers aft Forward, port and starboard under-sheer shelves with removable fiddles Two (2) Hella fans on forward bulkhead Air conditioning outlet vent Port and starboard Frigast 12-volt reading lamps at V-berth
- Separate DC/AC systems: 12-VOLT System: (4) Series 27 Lifeline deep-cycle house system batteries (2) Series 24 Lifeline hi-crank starting batteries Battery parallel switch On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster and DC Panel at Electrical panel 110-VOLT AC System: 125-volt 30-amp shore power with 50 ft. shore power cord Inverter GENERATOR: 5.5 kw Northern Lights Generator (133 hrs 9/2012).
- ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL
- Twin Yanmar 370-hp Turbo Diesels: Twin Hamilton 273 water jet propulsion system Teleflex hydraulic steering with Seastar 2.4 helm hydraulic steering pump Owner added Dual Racor fuel filters/separators on each engine (4) Bennett trim tab system with indicator gauges and helm controls Alarm systems: Low oil, high temp, low voltage, and water in fuel Electric bridge deck lift with manual override allows easy access to engine area. Foil-lined engine room insulation Manual oil change pumps Two (2) automatic bilge pumps Shower sump pump Bronze ball-valves and thru-hulls below water line Fireboy automatic fire control system (2) 150-gallon stainless steel fuel tanks (total 300-gals.) with gauges 6-gallon stainless steel water heater - with heat exchanger - both AC and engine-driven 30-gallon holding tank with Tank Watch III gauge and “Y” valve Marineair 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning system – with helm deck vent
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Lewmar electric windlass in anchor locker - Helm control pad + up/down deck foot switches Equipment: Burgee staff US Flag 5' staff Docklines and fenders Throw lifering - cockpit mounted Life jackets Fire extinguishers Horn Boat hook mounted under gunwale Forward Spot light Aft-facing deck lights - mounted on hard top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700