- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2020B 19 HP each engine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 34' Endeavour Catamaran 1997 utilizes her space as much as possible in 34 feet with a 15' beam. She includes three large staterooms with double size berths, hanging lockers and a full size head with a separate shower stall. The main salon/dinette area is large and comfortable for the entire crew.
ENCORE is powered by twin Volvo diesel 19 HP engines. She also includes a 3.5 KW Kubota diesel generator. For comfort she is outfitted with a Cruiseair 16K BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat.
Sailing is fun with all lines led aft to the cockpit. She is fitted with a full batten main, self tending jib, and a colorful cruising chute. The cockpit is very accomodating with an aft helm station, radar, custom cockpit cushions, full bimini with side curtains, and more. Also, included is the dinghy!
All in all, she is a beautifully laid out vessel with almost the same interior dimensions as her bigger 36' sistership. ENCORE is a pleasure to show, so please phone when you are ready to see this Endeavourcat!
- "ENCORE"" is one of the rare 34' Endeavourcat catamarans. The quality of the construction shows through the entire vessel. Starting with the port hull, there is a full galley with double deep stainless steel sink, refrigerator-freezer, microwave oven, hot & cold running water, lots of storage, propane stove with oven, and much more! Forward of the galley is access to the forward center cabin. Whether used as just a place to lounge or sleeping for guests this is a very comfortable space with great ventilation provided by two opening hatches. It is closed off from the dinette area by swinging mirrored doors. There is a hanging locker full forward in the port hull. Aft of the galley is one of the cabins with a double berth, hanging locker, drawer storage, 12v fan and opening port. Up two steps is the dinette area with "L" shaped settees and a fold down table that provides seating for four with room to spare, and ventilation from the forward cabin hatches. Down a couple of steps is the starboard hull with the head forward featuring a large stall shower. Further forward of the shower is a "mechanical" room with a compartment that houses the generator and can be used for parts or other storage. In the aft end of the starboard hull is another cabin with a double berth, hanging locker and drawer storage. Throughout the boat is new carpeting and cabin sole(2011). Two large doors open to provide access to the cockpit. There is port and starboard seating (with custom cockpit cushions) with the helm centered as would be found in a traditional monohull sailboat. Mounted on the sternrail is a gas grill and a cooler that can be used to keep beverages cold or for additional provision storage. Double berth in both port and starboard aft cabins Double berth forward of salon with opening hatches and opening teak doors between this area and salon Great ventillation - 4 opening hatches, 8 opening ports, 5 12VDC fans Hinged pedestal dining table in salon with slide-out extension
- Large galley with double sinks w/ hot & cold water pressure water Seaward hot water heater Seaward propane stove w/ 2 burners and oven w/ electric solinoide shut off valve 12 Volt Fridgibar "front loading" refrigerator system Galley storage lockers and pantry
- 3.5 KW Seapower Kubota diesel generator. New mixture elbow (2011) Four lead acid batteries G27 (new in 2010) 110 Volt AC electrical shore system Xantrex battery charger (20amp) Deluxe DC/AC electrical system Shore power cord
- ST4000 Raytheon Autohelm auto pilot ST50 Plus radar with extended mount ST50 plus Tridata depth sounder/speed and log Raytheon VHF radio Garmin 76 GPS, mounted on the pedestal Vetus controls External Shakespeare Television Antenna with amplifier Flat screen TV AM/FM/CD stereo with cockpit speakers
- Twin Volvo diesel 3 cylinder engines Model 2020B with approx. 2310 hours. New mufflers on both engines (2011), Rotella 15w40(1/2012), Heat exchangers dipped for cleaning (2011), and some spare parts. Saildrives with small line cutters. New "O" rings (1/2012) on saildrives. Rotella 15w40(1/2012). Edson wheel steering Cruisair 16000 BTU air conditioning and reverse heating system Two electric bilge pumps and two manual bilge pumps Lectra sanitation system (new in 2003) Three fire extinguishers Two blade folding props (serviced 2011)
- Sailing Gear
- The sailplan and rig are simple and easily handled. She has a fully battened mainsail, self-tacking jib, and all controlls led aft to the cockpit. Also included are Lazy Jacks, single line reefing, topping lift, 3:1 mainsheet, boom brake, solid boom vang, and deck line stoppers and organizers, winch handles, and more. Equipped for cruising Self tacking, with batten, dacron UK jib sail w/camber spar Lines led aft for easy, fun sailing Running rigging is color coded Anodized aluminum mast & boom Fully battened UK mainsail w/ large roach integral solid "boom vang" Harken 40 - Self tailing 2 speed winches Cruising Spinnaker - Red, blue, and yellow
- Deck & Hull
- Full rigid foredeck with two self draining lockers including center anchor locker Two bow seats and solar ventilator for lockers Double Lifelines with port, starboard, bow, and stern gates Bow, stern and mid-ship cleats Stern prep table with Magma kettle propane grill, large cooler, mounted tower antenna, and dinghy davits Fortress anchor with 40' chain and approximately 150' nylon rode Stainless anchor roller Life jackets Fresh water deck shower Dinghy - Seaworthy 8' inflatable
- Answers & Comments to FAQ's
- Carpeting, curtains, and cabin sole - new (2011) Bottom painted in January 2012! Twin Volvo engines serviced January 2012. Rotella oil, fuel & oil filters - September 2012. Secondary fuel filters and complete water pump - assemblies January 2012. Integral keels, reverse transoms with built in steps and swim ladder.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Docked in Fort Myers! "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 2' 10" Shoal draft - fixed keel! Roomy cockpit with aft station helm! CLEAN Comfortable cruiser with air conditioning! Large Bimini with curtains, Radar, davits, and DINGHY! For more details and to arrange a showing appointment, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!