- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCTION TO $38,000!
Quality and high construction standards make Powerquest boats a rare find. If you are looking to purchase a Sea Ray or a Formula, you definitely need to take a look at this Powerquest boat. The quality is very similar to that of a Sea Ray boat and the workmanship is equal to that of a Formula boat. This 2002 Powerquest 280 Silencer is in pristine condition, and it literally looks and runs like new. The meticulous owner has kept it that way, and you will have to see it to believe it. Why spend $100k or more on a new boat when you can attain this one for less than half the price.
- Brokers Comments
- PRICE REDUCED TO $38,000! This 2002 Powerquest 280 Silencer looks and runs like new. When you view this boat, you won't believe how clean it is. It has been in fresh water up until the last 6 months, and it is kept high & dry indoors so there is no sun damage. It also has a brand new custom made bimini top that you can leave up with full canvas covering the boat. Why spend $100k or more for a new boat when you can attain this beauty for less than half the price?
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Innovative design and engineering gives the PowerQuest 280 Silencer the feel of a much larger boat. From the high-visibility instrument panel, to the sleek engine compartment rigging, to the flawless gelcoat and graphics - getting behind the wheel has never been so inviting. Quality and high construction standards make Powerquest boats a rare find. If you are looking to purchase a Sea Ray or a Formula, you definitely need to take a look a Powerquest boat. The quality is very similar to that of a Sea Ray boat and the workmanship is equal to that of a Formula boat.
- Engine Brand: Mercruiser Engine(s) Total Power: 350 HP Engine Model: 496 Mag HO Bravo 1 Engine Type: Inboard Year Built: 2002 Engine Hours: 500
- Fuel Tank 90 Gallons
- Safety Equipment
- Bilge Pump Fire Suppression System Two Fire Extinguishers
- Electrical Components
- Alternator 12 VDC Electric Outlets AC Electric Panel 110 Volt AC Outlets Engine Kill Switch Two Batteries Battery Charger Stereo/CD Player Gaffrig GPS Speedometer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT CENTRAL LISTING AGENT TOM HAYES CELL PHONE: (818) 516-5742 EMAIL: email@example.com View more listings at: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com/ Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how!