MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! Owner has found new boat and says SELL NOW!
SOCA is Hull #13 of this successful design. She was built for the owner of Soca boats. Her current owner has spared no expense keeping her up to date and in immaculate condition. All new running rigging, new blocks, and an excellent sail inventory will help you win the silver. Shipping to the USA is negotiable.
- Sail Inventory
- 2006 Ullman Spinnaker AP 2009 Doyle Stay Sail 2009 Doyle Spinnaker. AP 2010 Doyle Spinnaker AP 2010 Doyle Spinnaker LT 2010 Doyle Main 2010 Doyle Light # 1 2010 Doyle Genoa AP 2010 Doyle Jib #3 2010 Doyle Jib#4 2010 Doyle Asymetrical Kite. Reacher 2011 Doyle AP Asym Kite Doyle 2011 Doyle Stratis Genoa 2011 Doyle Jib LT 2012 Doyle Ice Sratis Jib #2
- Harken winches / uprgraded drums 2010 2 x Lewmar winch handles Quick Release 2 x Harken winch handles Forespar tiller extension Running rigging - Replaced 2012 Forespar spinnaker pole 2010
- 2010 Tacktick Yacht Master Compass 2011 Tacktick Speed and Depth 2012 Tacktick T101 Wind System 2012 Tacktick T122 NMA Interface
- 4 Ronstan line bags 2 Blue line bags 4 Fenders 1 Cooler Service kit - winch repair, grease bearings etc... Sail repair kit - in water tight box Misc. lines - spare halyards, sheets Spare set of running rigging Box of extras - Single, double and ratchet blocks Cam Cleats Rings/Pins/Clevis Shackles Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.