- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
The Everglades 230CC is no ordinary 23-foot family fishing boat. Every detail is the result of brilliant design and meticulous craftsmanship, and you’ll find her loaded with standards that are not even offered on other boats.
In the cockpit, Everglades’ exclusive, patented sliding windshield was designed for comfort and safety in any kind of weather. The split bow-rail is handy for boarding, and fishermen will love the 27-gallon livewell and 60-gallon forward fishbox.
Destined to become a classic, every inch of the 230CC was designed with the understated luxury that is Everglades’ signature.
Additional Options on this model include:
- Yamaha 300 HP Outboard - Painted White
- Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Helm
- Sand Hull Color - Gelcoat
- Boat Seating Area Combing Bolster
- Deluxe Audio Package with 4 Channel AMP and Subwoofer
- Kingfisher Rod Holders
- Outrigger Package - 15'
- Outrigger Quck Cam Cleats
- Freshwater Washdown - 9 Gallons
- Heavy Duty Tow Package
- Macerated Port Potty with Overboard Discharge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer - Email: email@example.com – Cell: (786) 879-0170 Ryan Jacobson – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell: (954) 551-8869 Salvy Cisneros – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (305) 333-6901 Shane Kwaterski – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Cell (305) 849-0920 Carvey Iannuzzi – Email: email@example.com – Cell (616) 889-7766