This carver 28 Mariner is being sold as is and is unable to be proven because of a small hole in the hull that occurred on the cradle at the marina, there is no water damage this happened on land. The price reflects less than half the price of what other carvers on the market and will not take a lot to fix and get her cleaned up. The Carver 28 Mariner is a small family cruiser great for weekending and summer vacations. She has all the accommodations a family would need for a memorable time. Swim platform, transom door, nice size cockpit and galley provisions make her an easy vessel to move around on and have fun.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The forward cabin has an offset double bed along with two hanging closets and plenty of storage under the bunk, two steps up large dinette and helm on port with settee that turns into a bunk, moving aft port with vanity, shower and head. The galley is to the starboard lots of cabinets, dual voltage refrigerator, sink and stove. Walking out the sliding glass door into a nice size cockpit. Up the ladder to a large seating area under Bimini top.
- Enjoying a long production run, the Carver 28' Mariner remains one of the most popular family sedans ever built. Carvers are well known for their spacious floor plan and the 28 Mariner is no exception. There's seating in the salon for a small crowd, the head is surprisingly large and the cockpit is roomy enough to handle a couple of deck chairs or light tackle anglers. The flybridge on this boat is huge with seating for six and a table that converts into a full width sun pad.
- Dual Voltage Refrigerator Princes Electric And Alcohol Stove Counter, Cabinets, Stainless Steel Sink
- Down Riggers Out Riggers Anchor Pulpit Transom Door Swim Platform Bimini Top Large Side Walkways Bridge Seating With Table And Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Autopilot St 5000 St 6000 Dual Stations Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Cd Player Ritchie Compass Impulse Depth Finder Icom Vhf M304 Dual Ray-Line Spotlights Docking Lights In Hull Garmin Gms10 Expander Garmin Gdl30a XM Weather Module Garmin GSD 22 Module And Transducer
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser Blue Water Edition 5.0 FireBoy Fire Suppression System Dual Batteries
- Broker's Comments
- This Carver Needs Some Cleaning and Some Glass Work But With A Little Work Can Be Brought Back To Be A Nice Boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.