- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE TICKET is a one owner yacht that has been maintained in top condition. This yacht has been stored indoors out of the sun in a hurricane proof climate controlled boat hotel which has allowed THE TICKET to maintain her "new yacht" appearance and finish.
This yacht is the perfect family cruiser ideal for day cruising as well as extended cruising. She is the ideal couple or family Bahamas Boat with the draft at 3.5 ft. and 20kts+ cruising speed to get across the Gulf Stream quickly. THE TICKET has two double staterooms and two heads/showers plus a convertible dinette that sleeps six. A teak interior, teak and holly sole, spotless engine room with two low time Volvo diesels (350 hrs) with IPS drives, good electronics package, very clean and lightly used upholstery and A.C. throughtout are all part of this special yacht.
All mechancial systems ( main engines, pumps, thruster, etc.) have all been maintained by the authorized dealers as required on a regular basis.
- The features on this 4300 Tiara are exactly like every other fully loaded 43 Sovran, they only make one layout. All the service issues are up to date and the condition is ”impeccable” with all the correct factory features. She burns less fuel and is easier on the IPS drives. Don’t miss the boat!
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/FM stereo with CD, integrated DVD & concealed speakers Marine Air System - Salon 16,000 BTU, Upper Cockpit 16,000 BTU, Master Stateroom 6,000 BTU and Guest Stateroom 6,000 BTU. All systems with reverse cycle heat. Three separate air conditioners keep the cabin cool and allow owners and guests to maintain different temperatures in different areas of the interior Cable TV/phone & 120V outlets throughout Compressor is remotely located in the engine room w/controls in the salon Corian countertops throughout Staterooms sleep four and the dinette sleeps two 15" flat screen LCD TV
- Galley is down Two burner electric stove Corian counter tops Upper and lower cabinet storage Microwave convection oven Over and under refrigerator freezer Ample storage for cook top and sink covers Exhaust fan Waste basket Dockside pressure water system Water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom with private head Manually actuated queen pedestal berth with pillow top innerspring mattress Cedar backed hanging locker Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Master Head
- Fiberglass stall shower with seat Corian vanity counter top with glass vessel sink Medicine cabinet with mirror Vacuflush toilet Macerator for the head systems
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths with innerspring mattresses and filler cushion, convert to a single large berth with insert Cedar backed hanging locker Full frame door with entry from the salon galley, provides complete privacy, with separate vanity and shower area ensuite
- Guest Head
- Corian vanity with counter top Fiberglass shower and shower curtain Vacuflush toilet with cover
- Full Raytheon Marine E 120 set ups with GPS Plotter, Radar, Depth Sounder, VHF, Auto pilot, Sirius weather Two E120 12.1" multi-function color displays RS125 Raystar GPS antenna VHF radio Digital sounder module Speed, depth and temperature transducer Graphic display ST 8001 IPS Auto Pilot Open array radar and wind speed indicator Ritchie 5" compass Rudder angle indicator Stereo Sirius weather AIS-B Transponder SeaKey 2.0 Satellite Tracking/Distress/Email system (upgraded from 1.0 system)
- Constructed w/gelcoat outer layer, and hand-laid fiberglass w/special blended premium resin Black gelcoat bootline w/gold accent Anti-fouling black bottom paint Transom mounted trim tabs Four SS molded-in, recessed opening portlights w/privacy inserts Foredeck sun pad w/cup holders & 316L SS handrail Automatic windlass system, rope/chain Custom composite hardtop integrated w/windshield. Includes aft curtain, (2) hatches w/built-in Ocean Air screens & privacy covers Helm console w/digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, clock, 12V accessory outlet, & mahogany steering wheel Helm area is enclosed with stratoglass curtain Upper cockpit wet bar, including sink w/cup holders, refrigerator, & 120V outlet Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system w/6 disc changer, (4) speakers, (2) in hardtop and (2) in lower cockpit), subwoofer, & remote control Wrap around lounge w/removable table sun pad conversion, cup holders, & storage below Cockpit shower- hot & cold water Anchor w/lines Bow pulpit and rails Fresh/salt water deck wash down system Navigation lights Aft curtain (White Stamoid) Custom EZ2CY drop curtain for upper cockpit Swim platform Swim boarding ladder Maxwell windlass Windshield washers & wipers ACR searchlight Wet bar w/refrigerator Curved companion seat w/table Upper cockpit air conditioning Fresh and raw water washdown (anchor locker)
- Eight batteries installed new in the Spring of 2011 Battery parallel switch 100 amp auto battery charger Dockside electrical cable 12V/DC-110/220V-AC electrical system 65' 240V/50A shore power cord on a glendinning cable retractor
- Engine Room
- Onan 11.5kw diesel generator w/sound shield and helm indicator Battery parallel system Volvo digital engine monitoring system includes fuel level & rudder angle indicator Separate volt meters for engines & house batteries Marine Air 48,000 reverse cycle air conditioning Two bilge blowers Three auto bilge pumps Side console controls Engine alarm Emergency engine stop CO2/Halon auto/man fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut off valves for engines Electric holding head Thermal and acoustical insulation Lube oil storage and transfer system Hydraulic steering wheel Synchronizers Bennett trim tabs IPS Joystick Upgraded engine sea strainers and tension pulleys All Volvo service bulletins on the Volvo diesels and the IPS 500 drives have been completed.
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C Helm seat wet bar and refrigerator Curved companion seat with table Custom canvas covers for helm and all seating Forward deck fresh and raw water wash down Solid teak and holy sole in cabin Enclosed helm area with stratoglass curtain
- Owner's personal belongings While every effort has been made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard THE TICKET, purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein, will not convey at closing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.