- 17 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
This fresh water 17' Hunter has only been sailed a couple times and shows like new. The seller installed 3 supports for the bow cabin cover and has extra replacement halyards for the Main and Jub sails. Other additional gear include a main sail cover, white mast ball, motor mount, boom vang, cabin bags, 2 cushions, fenders, lines, rig tuning line and a masthead fly. No Outboard is included in the sale but a galvanized Load Rite trailer is.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed by the Hunter Design Team and produced by using the patented Advanced Composite Process, the Hunter 170 is the ultimate daysailer. Seating for six is no problem with the wide open and uncluttered cockpit. The open transom allows great access for swimming or boarding, and there is even a dual access storage area forward to store provisions. A wide beam will maintain stability while the hull design will perform on all points of sail. Beginners or seasoned sailors alike will appreciate the simplified rig with a large main and small jib. A kick-up centerboard and swing-up rudder makes beaching or landing a snap. Durability and safety are a priority. This craft is constructed through the Advanced Composite Process, which integrates ABS plastic, high density foam, and stitch bi-directional cloth into a tough, unsinkable hull which is far more impact-resistant than traditional fiberglass. Top-name hardware and sails complete this package into a great family daysailer.
- Mainsail Jib Spinnaker Anodized fractional rig w/ spreaders Halyards & running rigging 4:1 mainsheet system 4:1 boom vang system Roller furling jib w/ UV protection
- ACP structured hull Stainless steel bow eye Stainless steel mooring cleats (4) Adjustable kick-up/ swing centerboard Kick-up rudder Dual access bow storage Removable storage cover Tiller extension Halyard storage bag Over 1,500 lbs. of positive flotation Protective rubrail Integral centerline toe rail
- Motor mount Mainsail cover Galvanized custom trailer w/ mast crutch and winch Seat cushions Reef points Trailer tongue jack
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.