- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 660
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara Quality, and impeccable maintenance, make this the TIARA of choice. equipped with CumminsQSM 660 hp engines, delivering a smooth and quiet 25 knot cruise. Turn key in every aspect. please note this is the same dimension, and model of the later 47' Tiara model. 50' overall,and an interior to match. Next boat picked out, seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Tiara Yachts is proud to offer another beautifully designed and constructed yacht - the 4400. A gelcoat outer layer, high-performance tie-coat quadaxial fiberglass, balsa core, epozy resin, and vacuum bag technology lay the groundwork for a yacht that's unsurpassed in quality and simple quiet elegance. The long, sweeping deck of the 4400 is constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core with vinylester resin. The beautifully crafted, custom-curved composite windshield is seamlessly integrated with the hardtop of the 4400. Behind the composite windshield, the 4400 incorporates a hinged helm console, with full engine instrumentation and an admiral full double-wide helm seat which is adjustable forward to aft, up and down. Intuitive design plus time-tested placement of gauges, throttles, and controls, ensure that being behind the helm is akin to a ride on cloud nine. The aft of the 4400 offers a standard swim platform, extending the 4400 by an extra 52 inches. This extra space provides room for a personal watercraft, an inflatable dinghy, and / or plenty of room for family and friends to enter and exit the water on a diamond patterned non-skid surface. Rear storage space is built-in and accessed through a hydraulically actuated fiberglass hatch. Belowdecks, the 4400 features plush leather seating, Corian countertops, stainless steel sink, abundant storage, and a built-in 22-inch flat screen TV with DVD technology. The lounge features a folding birds eye maple / teak table which converts to berth, increasing sleeping accommodations to six. The master stateroom boasts a queen-size pedestal bed, with spring mattress, and storage below. The second stateroom not only comes with two overlapping, bunk style beds but also a combination washer / dryer. The second stateroom also has it's own access to the head.
- Additional Information
- FACTORY OPTIONS, AND UPGRADES BOW THRUSTER HAWSE PIPES COCKPIT COCKPIT CARPET ACR RCL SPOTLIGHT ALL CHAIN WINDLASS UPPER COCKPIT AIR, HELM AIR COCKPIT STEREO, REMOTE SUBWOOFER, AMP, 4 SPEAKERS GARBAGE DISPOSAL WASHER DRYER FORWARD DECK SHORE POWER CONNECTION LIST PRICE FACTORY $33,330 AFTER MARKET UPGRADES INCLUDE HEART FREEDOM 3000 INVERTER GARMIN 5212 TOUCHSCREEN PLOTTER 4 NEW AGM BATTERIES ALSO INCLUDES CARIBE HARD BOTTOM INFLATABLE YAMAHA 15 HP ENGINE, MOUNTS AND FULL COVER.
- A L L I E D M A R I N E A FERRETTI GROUP COMPANY Todd W.Schenk S al es Executive t odd. schenk @ alli e dma r ine. com 2 Christ i e 's La nding I Newport , Rhod e I s l and 02840 phon e : 8 60.883.49041 f a x: 860.388.4532