- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "CHESAPEAKE CUSTOM" FISHING BOAT
THIS BOAT IS PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BY THE MESSICK FAMILY LOCALLY IN MARYLAND
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY A SINGLE 310 CUMMINS INBOARD DIESEL WITH ONLY 100 HOURS
SHE IS NICEY EQUIPPED WITH ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, 21 ROD HOLDERS, DECK WASH, SPREADER LIGHTS, TWO STATIONS, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, FRESH WATER WASHDOWN, AM FM STEREO RADIO, ENCLOSED HEAD WITH LECTRA/SAN, DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS, HEAT IN CABIN, CUSTOM COVERS AND SO MUCH MORE.
Quality boat construction is what this boat is all about along with the amenities to withstand any kind of day you would like to enjoy on the water.
Her deck is built for the serious angler with a cabin and closed head that allows for the best in fishing.
An opportunity that only comes along so often and she is here waiting for you.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN ENCLOSED HEAD WITH LECTRA/SAN 21 ROD HOLDERS EXTENDED HARDTOP OVER BACK DECK CENTERLINE ENGINE WITH BOX QUALITY CONSTRUCTION TWO STATIONS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR SECURITY ALARM FURUNO FORWARD AND AFT COLOR NAV NET FURUNO RADAR FURUNO GPS AND PLOTTER DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO
- SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH WIPERS HORN SPREADER LIGHTS TWO BILGE PUMPS HEATER ELECTRONIC CONTROLS AFT DECK LIGHTING FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR EXTENDED HARD TOP 21 ROD HOLDERS ROCKET LAUNCHERS BOW PULPIT SIDE CURTAINS SALT WATER WASHDOWN
- CABIN FEATURES
- ENCLOSED HEAD I POD DOCKING STATION AM FM STEREO IN CABIN AFT SPEAKERS HEATER IN CABIN
- LECTRA/SAN HEAD MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCH DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM STEREO INTERNAL STRAINERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS HEAT IN CABIN TACKLE LOCKER WITH SINK CUSTOM COVERS FOR AFT DEPTH FINDER, REMOTE SPOT LIGHT, RADAR, AFT STEERING WHEEL AND CONTROLS TROLLING VALVE.
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.