- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
.The "Melissa M VI" is a very fine example of the popular Hatteras 52' Cockpit Motoryacht. She offers the rare 2-stateroom, 2-head layout which provides for a much larger master stateroom and head than her 3-stateroom sisterships. With the cockpit aft and Vetus bowthruster, this yacht is perfect for the cruising couple who wish to cruise with all the comforts of home.
This fine yacht has received many numerous recent upgrades by her past and current owners, including a new bimini and full enclosure on the flybridge (2012), new aft deck enclosure (2012), new custom mattresses (2009), new cockpit, aft deck, and flybridge premium marine carpeting (2011), new aft deck refrigerator (2010), Vetus bow thruster (2006), new linens and soft goods (2009), and much more. The boat shows extremely well both inside and out, and will not disappoint! Current owners' plans have changed and they offer their pride and joy seriously for sale. Located at Tidewater Yacht Marina in downtown Portsmouth, VA.
UPDATE: May 2013 Owner has decreased his asking price to demonstrate his desire to sell. This is an excellent opportunity to own a well-cared for Hatteras at a great price!
- The "Melissa M VI" offers the rare two-stateroom, two head layout with galley and dinette down. This arrangement gives the main cabin a very large and open feel, and allows for a larger aft master stateroom and head with washer/dryer in the aft companionway. Both staterooms are outfitted with walk-around queen berths, entertainment systems, abundant storage, and private access to the two heads with stall showers. Additional sleeping accommodations are provided in the salon as well as the convertible dinette. The forward head is also accessible as a day-head from the forward companionway. The master stateroom (aft) is HUGE! It offers a diagonal walk around queen berth with storage beneath, large cedar-lined walk-in closet, private ensuite head with stall shower (much larger than the 3-stateroom layout), flat-screen TV, built-in love seat, mirrored vanity, and a tremdous amount of drawer storage. This layout also provides room for the washer and dryer just forward of the master. The VIP stateroom (forward) is also quite large. It offers guests a centerline queen berth, private access to the guest head, flat-screen TV, and abundant drawer and locker storage. Just aft of the VIP stateroom and head are the spacious galley to port and large U-shaped dinette to starboard. Up three steps is the spacious salon which features a very large Curved settee and coffee table to port, barrel chair starboard forward, and large flat-screen TV and entertainment center to starboard aft. Abundant natural lighting is provided by the forward windshield and large windows to port and starboard. Both staterooms and the salon have fresh carpeting, and the interior is tastefully decorated.
- GE two-burner stovetop GE convection microwave (new 2009) Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer Ample drawer and cabinet storage Stainless steel double sink
- Aft Deck, Cockpit, and Flybridge
- The Hatteras 52' CPMY offers a very user-friendly layout which makes handling the boat with just two people a breeze. Not only does having the cockpit ease line handling, but the walk-around sidedecks give easy access to the bow as well. From the swim platform, access to the cockpit is simple through the transom door. The cockpit is large enough for activities such as fishing, scuba diving, or simply lounging, but does not take up too much living space. Up two steps and through a half-door is the spacious aft deck. To port is a very large L-shaped lounge with storage beneath, and to starboard is a smaller matching bench-style seat. Forward is a wet bar with U-line refrigerator (new), steps to the flybridge, access to the main cabin, and access to the side decks on both sides of the house. The area is protected by a hard top and a hard enclosure on both sides (with sliding windows). Aft is a new isinglass which completes the enclosure. Up three steps from the aft deck is the flybridge. The flybridge is protected by a bimini top and 4-sided enclosure (all new). The helm is centerline and forward, with a pedestal captain's chair and companion chair. The captain will enjoy 360 degress of visibility from the flybridge. Custom canvas covers the entire helm and pedestal chairs when not in use. Aft of the helm to port is a roomy L-shaped seat with storage, with a second matching bench-style seat to starboard. The cockpit, aft deck, and flybridge all have new premium marine carpeting.
- Flybridge electronics package includes: ICOM IC-M 126 DSC VHF ICOM IC-M 700 RRD Single Side Band Simrad AP 20 Autopilot Garmin GPSMAP 225 Raymarine L760 Bottom machine Raymarine RL70C Radar Vetus bowthruster Jabsco searchlight
- Electrical system
- Onan 20KW diesel generator 12V DC system (electronics, etc) 24V DC system (house, etc) with new batteries in 2009 Dytek VHD2450 battery charger Battery parallel system
- Engine Room
- Twin 720hp Detroit Diesel 8V92TAB engines Onan 20KW generator Twin Disc gears Dual Dahl fuel filters Hynautic hydraulic steering system Hot water heater Kidde 1301 halon system Glendennin engine synchronizer
- Additional Information and Equipment
- 5-bladed props Nautical Structures dingy davit Danforth anchor with Galley Maid windlass with remote Bennett trim tabs Four flush mounted rod holders in cockpit Courtesy lights Fresh water washdown in cockpit Transom door and swim platform and boarding ladder Bow pulpit and full bow rails Fender racks Whirlpool washer and dryer Wood blinds Air conditioning throughout interior Dimmer switches on most AC interior lights Vacu-flush head systems New custom mattresses New Bridge and aft deck enclosure (2012) New cockpit, aft deck, and flybridge premium marine carpeting (2011) All new linens, bedding, and bedspreads (2009) New U-line aft deck refrigerator (2010)
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors 757-406-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org