- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Good-selling yacht hit the right mix of price, comfort, performance. It has a two-stateroom floorplan with galley and dinette aft. Principal features include a large owner’s stateroom, double-entry head, spacious flybridge, and wide side decks. Nice size cockpit for entertaining. She has a radar arch standard and twin 330hp Cummins diesels to cruise at 24 knots. A nice Caribe dinghy with 5hp engine and fixed davits on the transom are also included as is the bait tank, upgraded 10KW generator, added bow thruster, and lots of brand new and extra battery power.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Even when the weather is less than perfect, you can still enjoy a day of cruising in comfort aboard the 374 - simply go below and enjoy the convenient, available lower helm station. The 374 is capable of extended cruising, with its standard long-range fuel capacity. Belowdecks, the spacious, open interior offers a roomier living area enhanced by a raised salon and large windows. A large sliding door with screen provides access from cabin to cockpit, and the Euro-style transom features a boarding platform with stow-away ladder.
- Exterior Extras
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected. Command bridge ladder - stainless steel double rails, stainless steel-reinforced vinyl rungs with nonskid surface. Grab rails (2) - 24.5" stainless steel, on side deck stairways. Hatches (3) - aft bilge access, guttered, watertight. Lights (2) - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch. Side deck stairways (2) - integral to deck. Transom door - fiberglass, stainless steel latch, locks open.
- Salon and Staterooms
- SALON - 110V outlet - GFCI protected. AC and DC distribution panels. Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon. Chair. Designer decor. Dry bar cabinet - 2 shelves, bottle holders. Floor access hatches - engine room and amidships bilge. Lights (7) - halogen, overhead, recessed. Rocker light switches. Sofa - Flexsteel, shammy UltraLeather, with double incliners. Stereo speaker - wired. MASTER STATEROOM - 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected. Bedside endtables (2). Berth - double, island. Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon. Designer curtains - decor-matched. Designer decor. Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware. Hanging locker - 13 hanging bar, shelf, automatic light. Light - reading, recessed, 27.5 fluorescent. Lights (2) - overhead, recessed. Mirrored headboard. Portlights (2) - screened. Rocker light switches. Step-up on each side of berth - carpeted. Stereo speakers (2) - wired. Storage - with door, in port bulkhead. Storage drawers (3) - in foot of berth. Storage shelves (6) - with doors, on either side of berth. GUEST STATEROOM - 110V outlet - GFCI protected. Berth - converts to double. Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon. Designer curtains - decor-matched. Designer decor. Entrance door - sliding. Hanging locker - 11.5 hanging bar, automatic light. Light - reading, recessed, 27.5 fluorescent. Lights (2) - overhead, recessed. Portlight - screened. Rocker light switches. Storage drawer - next to lower berth.
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers, integral bilge blower controls, AC voltmeters, and AC ammeters. Batteries (2) - deep cycle, marine (12V). Battery charger - electronic, AC-DC converter. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets. Shore power connector - 30 amp. Shore power cord - 50 ft. Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards.
- Additional Systems
- Anodes - zinc, sacrificial. Battery select switch. Battery restraint brackets. Bilge blowers (12V). Bilge pumps (3) - 1500 gph each, automatic/manual operation. Bronze valves for all underwater thru-hulls. CO detectors in salon and staterooms. Compass - illuminated. Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure. Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 (FM200 in European Community). Galvanic isolator/zinc saver. Horn - air/electric (12V), trumpet. Internal bonding system. Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks. Navigation lights (COLREGS).
- Additional Mechanical
- Dripless shaft logs. Exhaust mufflers - engines. Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum. Hydraulic steering. Propellers. Propeller shafts - aquamet. Rudders - 421 manganese bronze. Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite. Struts - 421 manganese bronze. Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic.
- Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and Vinylester barrier coat. Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, and cabintops. Molded fiberglass stringer system. Structural engine mountings - reinforced stringer mountings with gusseted, angle steel plates. Fabricated aluminum floor frames with stainless steel stanchions. Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim throughout cabin, with high gloss finish. Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems. Unitized deck, cockpit, and cabintop construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabintop structure.
- Additional Hull Descriptions
- SIDE DECKS - Bow rail - 1.0 O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail amidships and forward. Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck. Cleats (4) - 10 spring, stainless steel, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate. Deck toe rail. Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows. Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel insert. FORE DECK - Cleats (2) - 12 stainless steel, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate. Cleat - 12 stainless steel for anchor line, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate. Pulpit with stainless steel hawse pipe for anchor chain. Windshield weather covers - black mesh.
- COMMAND BRIDGE - Beverage holders (2) - recessed, integral, self-draining. Chair - swivel, forward port. Lights (2) - courtesy, recessed. Lounge - L-shaped, accommodates 6 adults, with storage below. Self-draining walk surface. Stereo speakers (2) - wired. Windshield - wraparound aluminum frame. HELM - Access hatch - 31.5 x 5.5 provides easy access to wiring below helm. Accessory panels (2) - 14 x 12.5 and 13.5 x 7.5 flush-mounted, for installing navigation equipment. Adapter - 12V. Grab rail - 11.5 stainless steel on side of helm console. Helm seat - adjustable, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching. Tilt steering wheel. INSTRUMENTATION - Gauge - synchronizer. Gauges (1 set per engine) - oil pressure, engine temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel level, engine hours, tachometer. Rocker switch controls.
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected. Lounge - L-shaped, shammy UltraLeather, converts to a berth. Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon. Designer decor. Lights (3) - overhead, recessed. Stereo speaker - wired. Storage - beneath lounge. Table - 27 x 25.5 solid surface top.
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected. Chrome sink fixtures. Designer curtain - decor-matched. Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware. Hamper - in vanity, with flush countertop cover. Head fan. Light - overhead, recessed, 24.5 fluorescent. Medicine cabinet - 2 shelves, 2 mirrored doors. Nonskid textured walk surface. Portlight - screened. Rocker light switches. Toilet - electric flush, pedestal. Toilet paper holder - mounted under vanity. Vanity - stainless steel sink, storage below with 2 doors. SHOWER STALL - Entrance door - sliding bi-fold, smoked glass in aluminum frame, secures open. Hand shower - wall-mounted holding bracket. Integral bench seat. Light - overhead, recessed. Shower accessories storage - 2 shelves behind 2 doors.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com