NIGHTWATCH has had the same owner for the past 36 years. She has always been very meticulously maintained and continually upgraded.
Her mast was recently pulled and painted. Wire rigging replaced. New Northstar radar/plotter installed. Teak decks have been replaced. NIGHTWATCH has been lightly used and has low hours on engine and sails. She must be seen to be appreciated!
- NIGHTWATCH is a 47’ cutter rigged cruising sailboat which was built by Marine Trading International in 1975. In the forepeak is the chain locker followed by the forward cabin with a single berth to starboard and adjoining head with shower. Next aft is the main salon which has port and starboard upper and lower berths with centerline drop-leaf table. Next aft, to port, is the galley and opposite is the navigation station. The aft stateroom follows with double berth and enclosed head with sink. NIGHTWATCH is powered by a single Chrysler Nissan diesel, which is in-line (6) cylinder, fresh water cooled and produces 73 horsepower. The engine is located below the cockpit sole. The 12VDC is supplied by battery source and the 110VAC is obtained from shore power connection and 2000 watt heart interface inverter. The electrical system is branch overload protected by fuses and circuit breakers and the panel is well labeled. This vessel will allow the owneR and guests many pleasurable years of sailing experiences. NIGHTWATCH is maintained by professionals with excellent standards.
- 3-Burner Force 10 stainless steel stove and oven, gimbaled (new) Cold Plate refrigerator
- Navigation and Electronics
- Icom IC-M126DSC VHF radio Signet MK-172 digital fathometer Wood Freeman 500B auto pilot Signet knot meter, knot log Simrad wind direction and wind speed Ritchie 6” compass in bronze binnacle North Star radar/GPS plotter, Model 6100i at chart table with repeater display in cockpit (new 2011)
- Electrical Equipment
- Voltage: 12 DC Wiring: Copper stranded AC Wiring: 3-wire Main panel located at navigation station DC Volt meter 205 Amps Polarity indicator Danforth percent of charge indicator DC ampere meter Lewco 1220 battery charger Heart Freedom 2000 watt inverter with charger
- Deck and Hull
- (2) 45# QCR anchors Viking type 15# anchor 300’ of 3/8” chain and 30’ of 5/8” chain 300’ of 7/8” rode and 50’ of 7/8” rode Francis windlass 5” Brass bell Mast pulled and re-painted
- Lewmar self-tailing winches in cockpit – (2) no. 52’s, (2) no. 40’s Cockpit Bimini Cockpit dodger
- Fire and Safety Equipment
- (5) BC Type 1 fire extinguishers Halon 1301 Fireboy, fixed system (2) Type IV throwable life preservers W.H. Den Ouden safety alarm for oil pressure / high water bilge alarm / gas vapor detector / fire detector
- Sails and Rigging
- New wire standing rigging and running rigging Main Genoa jib Staysail Roller furling on jib and staysail
- Additional Equipment
- Boat Cover
- NIGHTWATCH has had the same owner for the past 36 years. She has always been very meticulously maintained and continually upgraded. Her mast was recently pulled and painted. Wire rigging replaced. New Northstar radar/plotter installed. Teak decks have been replaced. NIGHTWATCH has been lightly used and has low hours on engine and sails. She must be seen to be appreciated!
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com