- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD Cummins QSC 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BRAND NEW CENTRAL(In Process) More Details to come ! - One of the most prestine Sea Ray 44' Sundancers on the market today .Easy to see and ready to go this 2006 44 Sea Ray Sundancer , one of the most popular cruisers on the market today . Loaded wiht all Factory options inlcuding the Cummins power Diesel Package QSC Twin 500's. Popular Pewter Hull Very low hours at only 245 and just recently and freshly serviced with a complete bottom job and Hull polish , new cutlas bearings and rudder bearings , brand new 4 underwater Lights just installed and complete Oil and Filter service all Machinary . Some of the many upgrades include Bow Thurster, Cockpit Air , Cockpit TV, Hard Top ,Upgraded 9 KW Gen, Cockpit regrig, Sun pad Forward, Spotlight, Satilite TV ,Twin Raymarine E 120's Radar, Auto Pilot , Gen sound Shield,4 TV's all flat screen LCD's. and much more.
We assure you will not find a cleaner more well Equiped 44 Sea Ray on the market and so well priced then Happy Jax.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sleek styling, a large, comfortable cockpit and a luxurious interior that sleeps plenty are just the right formula for endless fun in the 44 Sundancer. A wealth of instrumentation and information is at the captain's fingertips, and twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser gasoline V-drives will get you to most any destination with ease. The beautiful, yet efficient, galley includes a host of conveniences that will make each on-the-water excursion thoroughly enjoyable.
- Sleek styling , a large ,comfortable cockpit and a luxurious interior that sleeps plenty are just the right formula for endless fun in the 44 Sundancer. A wealth of instrumentation and information is at the captain's fingertips, and twin Cummins Turbo charged diesel main engines with 478 hp each for a smooth and powerful ride.. The Beautiful , yet efficient, galley includes a host of conveniences that will make each on the water excursion thoroughly enjoyable. With a wide open cockpit , huge helm area fiberglass hard top and cockpit air , bow thruster and a wide array of custom features available.This could quite possibly be the most stylish Sea Ray we’ve seen so far. A totally new model for 2003 and full of creature comforts, performance, and styling that would be right at home on the Riviera. But the curved lines don’t end with the hull. Graceful lines are featured throughout the boat below as well as on deck. Up at the bow was a windlass with a plow anchor and foot switches flush mounted in the port side deck. But in case you lose power, a hand crank is affixed to the underside of the starboard rope locker hatch. And for the captain that can’t be bothered to walk forward to watch the anchor line slip overboard, there are also controls at the helm. As for the previously mentioned hatch, she has two of these, one on either side of the windlass. The lockers are spacious and have gas assisted cylinders to lift and hold open their hatches. You can always tell when a “been there done that” boater has been in on the design. As with this boat, it has a wash down faucet located in the rope locker for cleaning the anchor before being brought onboard. Just forward of the port rope locker was a remote control search light with double bulbs for additional power and light. There were two large smoked glass hatches on the foredeck in addition to two stainless steel handrails with a roomy sunning pad made to fit between; the ladies will love it. Moving aft on either side of the raked aluminum windshield were comfortably wide decks with ample stainless steel handrails. The lower center windshield opens and closes remotely and does a good job allowing air into the helm area. Well protected behind the windshield is the console and helm. From radar to GPS this baby is dressed to kill. Most of these fancy electronics are options, but you can equip yours as you please. The console is well laid out with rocker switches and large, easy to read gauges. The dash and console are a series of curves and angles that creates not only a very functional control center, but an eye pleaser as well. Wisely, Sea Ray has separated the throttles and transmission on either side of the adjustable helm. But hang onto something at about 1800 rpm because the turbos kick in and she really rocks. All this power came from a pair of big six cylinder Cummins diesels fitted to ZF, V drives and transmissions. As for the engine room, it was a bit tight between the engines, but access was relatively good to all areas. The engine room hatch is the whole cockpit area and I mean all of it. Needless to say, electric power is needed to open such a large hatch but there is near full-beam access once opened. This test boat had a Glendinning synchronizer installed, also an option. The aft cockpit was definitely party central, having a plush wrap around seating arrangement on the starboard side. But to really make it complete, a wet bar is installed on the port side with an icemaker below. Getting to the oversized swim platform is easy for this area through the wide transom door. The transom cleverly has a storage locker built in that you can get to from the swim platform with just about enough room to climb in and shut the hatch behind you. So no more dragging lines and fenders through the cockpit, everything is out of the water and out of sight. There's also a handy place for shore power cords, phone cords, skis, and boogie boards as well. Down below, the continental influence is seen in the beautifully curved wood cabinets and plush leather furnishings. There are sleeping accommodations for six in three separate compartments, not bad for her size. Forward, is a large berth with storage below and richly finished cabinets. This master stateroom has its own head on the port side and totally separate shower compartment on the starboard side. There is also a hanging locker, entertainment center, hatch and portholes not to mention loads of storage in draws. Aft are the salon and galley areas just loaded with rich wood and soft leather. A beautiful couch on the port side has a long graceful curve and thick padding but wait, the seat pulls out to reveal two additional cushions and fillers boards that makes for a full size comfortable bed for two. The galley on the opposite side has all sorts of curved wood and solid surface counters along with an entertainment center not to mention all the appliances found in a very well equipped kitchen. Just aft of the galley and on the other side of two wooden siding doors was the second head. It was smaller but still had a shower and a drain in the fiberglass molded sole (floor). This head is part of the aft stateroom that is also an entertaining area with a plush leather L-shaped couch that easily converts into a great bed for two more. It has its own head and entertainment center with TV/VCR. In the salon was a very large sky light with shade that just flooded the area with tons of natural light. Forward was a hatch that did the same for the master stateroom. This particular boat was equipped with a built-in vacuum cleaning system located below the companion way stairs to the cockpit. Quite a vessel all in all. Just looking at her profile gives you the indication of style and grace not to mention speed, and she has that for sure. She has big open areas, like her cockpit, which are usually only found on larger vessels. Here is uncluttered comfort with plenty of room to move around and not step over each other with style and curved lines at every turn. All this and the time tested quality of Sea Ray…what could be better?
- Additional Information
- BRAND NEW CENTRAL - One of the most prestine Sea Ray 44' Sundancers on the market today .Easy to see and ready to go this 2006 44 Sea Ray Sundancer , one of the most popular cruisers on the market today . Loaded wiht all Factory options inlcuding the Cummings power Diesel Package QSC Twin 500's. Popular Pewter Hull Very low hours at only 245 and just recently and freshly serviced with a complete bottom job and Hull polish , new cutlas bearings and rudder bearings , brand new 4 underwater Lights just installed and complete Oil and Filter service all Machinary . Some of the many upgrades include Bow Thurster, Cockpit Air , Cockpit TV, Hard Top ,Upgraded 9 KW Gen, Cockpit regrig, Sun pad Forward, Spotlight, Satilite TV ,Twin Raymarine E 120's Radar, Auto Pilot , Gen sound Shield,4 TV's all flat screen LCD's. and much more. We assure you will not find a cleaner more well Equiped 44 Sea Ray on the market and so well priced then Happy Jax.
- Twin Cummins V-Drive Cummins QSC 500 Twin 478HP Diesel Turbo Charged and aftercooled marine power plants.
- Sea Ray 44 Sundancer Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Sea Ray 44 Sundancer is 36.3 mph (58.4 kph), burning 45.9 gallons per hour (gph) or 173.73 liters per hour (lph). Best cruise for the Sea Ray 44 Sundancer is 25.3 mph (40.7 kph), and the boat gets 1.03 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.44 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 330 miles (531.08 kilometers).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Cental Agent Tom George , CPYB , 727-709 5020 cell or Office 727 734 -8707.. or at Tom@tgyg.com Located in Light House Point. Easy to see , contact Central Agent Tom George,CPYB.