Petrel was built to order for an experienced cruising couple who have owned her since new. They wanted a strong, comfortable sailing yacht that is fun and easy to sail with only two people on board. Petrel is just that boat. She was built inFrance by Jeanneau (owners visited the factory and have 'baby' pictures of the yacht after her deck was put on).
Petrel is intelligently equipped for effortless, safe sailing. Highlights include:
- upgraded 75HP Yanmar engine
- bow thruster
- full Raymarine instrumentation available at the helm and duplicated at the navigation station (color radar and chartplotter, wind machine, depth, and speed)
- windlass operable at bow or helm (chain counter at helm)
- cabin top electric winch to work halyards, roller furling, and mainsheet
- excellent canvas package (dodger, bimini, cockpit cushions)
Below decks, Petrel will not disappoint. She was specified to pamper the cruising couple along with occasional guests. She is very comfortable to live aboard for extended periods of time. The master cabin (aft) has a large (king size) berth, his and hers hanging lockers, bins, and shelving to handle large wardrobes. The aft head, with its stall shower, is accessed from the master cabin or the main cabin. There's a VIP forward with a queen size V berth bunk, vanity, full length hanging locker, and additional generous storage. There is also another head just aft of the guest cabin.
The main cabin is elegant, spacious, and bright due to the large windows in the deck saloon layout. There is a beautiful inlaid teak table (Jeanneau factory option) that folds to accommodate cocktails and extends to seat 4 to 6 for dinner. To port, there are two additional seats and the navigation desk, a 22" HDTV (LG), color chart/radar, radio, stereo, and repeater.
Aft of the settee is a fully equipped galley boasting a 4 burner Force 10 propane stove with oven, a microwave, freezer, and refrigerator with access from the top or a stainless steel door. There is an abundance of storage and counter space. Truly a gourmet's delight!
Petrel is priced to sell and located in beautifulMiami,Florida. You must see this fine yacht!
Call Bruce Penrod at 814 341 0094 for an appointment to see her.
- Yanmar 4JHTE 75 HP (upgrade from standard 56 HP). Sidepower Model 95, 7 HP bow thruster with controls on cockpit pedestal and 2 new dedicated Optima batteries.
- Water 146 gallons in three tanks with switches and level gauge. Fuel 53 gallons Holding 30 gallons in two tanks
- Ground Tackle
- Dual anchor rollers, windlass with up/down controller, and cockpit remote contrals with chain counter. 44 pound Simpson Lawrence Claw with 120 feet of chain and 150 feet of line. 45 pound CQR with 30 feet of chain and 200 feet of line. Salt water anchor wash down system.
- Main Cabin, U shaped starboard settee, with beautiful inlaid fold out table, port side chart table with 2 seats. Plenty of storage including large liquor/wine/beverage locker. 22 inch LCD HD TV, with DVD, Mast mounter antennae. Air Conditioning 16,000 BTU Aft, 12,000 BTU Forward, both reconditioned in 2012. Master Cabin, almost king size berth with custom foam Zeno mattress and pillow top pad, port and starboard hanging lockers, large bins and shelves. Forward Cabin, large v-berth, settee, vanity with mirror, lots of storage, full length hanging locker.
- Main (Aft), 2009 toilet, separate shower stall with glass door, sump for overboard discharge, access from aft cabin or main cabin. Guest (Forward) 2009 toilet, sink with pull out shower.
- Propane Force 10, 4 burner stove with broiler and oven. 700 watt microwave Large 12 volt refrigeration with both top and front loading, new in 2010. Large 12 volt top loading freezer, new in 2010. Lots of storage, multiple drawers and bins. Self opening garbage bin under double bowl, stainless sinks. Plenty of counter space and room to work.
- Chart Table
- Raymarine color radar/ chartplotter, tridata repeater for depth and speed. ICOM VHF with remote mic at helm, new in 2010. Dual AM/FM/CD player with input for iPod or MP3 with remote control. Main cabin and cockpit speakers, new in 2010.
- Leather covered wheel. Beautiful teak fold out table with storage under. Cockpit cushions, closed cell foam. Two large lockers. Propane locker with two 10 pound tanks. Walk-thru transom to swim platform and aft storage. Navy blue canvas with new glass in 2012, large dodger with center panel zip or partial ventilation, side curtains, glass connector panel, large bimini with mesh "sundowner panel" that zips in to shade cockpit, winch covers, hatch covers, pedestal and wheel cover.
- Electrical/ electronics
- Batteries new in 2012, maintenance free, dedicated start battery, five house batteries, two dedicated bow thruster batteries. 40 Amp battery charger, new in 2012. Smoke/carbon monoxide detector. Extra electric fuel pump. Raymarine wind machine, 4KW radar, chartplotter, autopilot.
- And More!
- Carbon fiber reinforced waterline in hull. Wide solid teak rub rail topped with stainless steel. Dripless prop shaft. Electric Harken 44 two speed winch, port side, to contral main and jib halyards, main and jib furling lines, and main sheet Starboar side Harken 44. Two Harken 48 for jib sheets.
- Achilles hypalon with inflatable floor. 8 HP Yamaha. Edson Mount for outboard. Kato lifting davit for outboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 for a showing.