- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
YOU SEE PALM TREES?....THIS BOAT "IS NOT" IN FLORIDA....SHE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN IN OUR MARINA IN MARYLAND.....WE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE PALM TREES THAT WE PUT IN EVERY YEAR DUE TO OUR RESORT LOCATION.
SHE'S A "WELLCRAFT"
SHE IS THE EXCITING AND AFFORDABLE "2800 MARTINIQUE" BUILT BY WELLCRAFT MARINE
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 4.3L MERCRUISER'S WITH 550 HOURS
THIS BOAT IS "OUR TRADE" AND IT COMES WITH OUR SPECIAL PACKAGE THAT CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, CAPTAINS TRAINING AND WINTER STORAGE FOR THE WINTER SEASON OF 2012/2013. THIS PACKAGE IS COMPLIMENTARY ALONG WITH THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, CAMPER CANVAS AND OUR COMPLIMENTARY DELIVERY PACKAGE.
What puts the 2800 Martinique apart from her competition is her aggressive stream line styling and creature comforts in the cockpit as well as the interior.
Built on a deep V hull with an integral transom, cockpit with double wide helm and U shaped lounge seating aft which converts into a sunpad.
Tilt Wheel was standard and a walk thru windshield provides access to the bow.
Transom shower is standard.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 2800 Martinique is a luxurious cruiser. Guests can stay in the plush midcabin which is a comfortable lounge area that also converts to a double berth with hanging locker and plenty of privacy. Everything has its place belowdecks, including a stylish galley with molded sink and Granular countertop, microwave, refrigerator, butane stove, and lots of storage. The helm seats three and there's even an aft-facing, slide-out seat in the cockpit. The optional table makes for a sensational waterfront dining experience. The dinette has comfortable seating for four, and converts to a berth with thick cushions and storage below. The head compartment has all the comforts of home with ample counter space and molded sink, shower, full-length mirror, and VacuFlush head with holding tank.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN ENCLOSED HEAD AND SHOWER COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY WALK THRU WINDSHIELD FOR EASY OF BOW ENTRY LARGE CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE COMPLETE DELIVERY PACKAGE WHICH CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE FOR THE WINTER OF 2012/2013 AND CAPTAINS TRAINING. ALL AT THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER STOVE TOP SINK COUNTERTOPS UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS RECESSED LIGHTING MICROWAVE
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR VHF MARINE RADIO DEPTH FINDER
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FULL CAMPER CANVAS COCKPIT SHOWER MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS
- VACU FLUSH HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS COCKPIT COAMING THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR "SPECIAL DELIVERY PACKAGE" WHICH CONSIST OF A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WAX DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE FOR 2012/2013 AND CAPTAINS TRAINING. THIS IS ALL COMPLIMENTARY AT THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.