- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 C.I.D. FWD V-8 340hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Rybovich Model 34' Cubavich "Salty Tiger"- A unique opportunity to own a piece of history and a great boat. This is one of thirteen total boats built in Cuba by the Neptune Boat Company in Havana. According to Rybovich, this is the only boat builder that has actually cloned a Rybovich. All of the parts are Rybovich. Great history that involves Hemmingway. Twelve of the thirteen boats made it out of Cuba before Castro and the Bay of Pigs. The current owner has done a great job of maintaining and rebuilding.
- Enter the open salon area without the inconvenience of a salon door. The port side and starboard side has ample storage with seating. The dinette is to starboard, couch/berth is to port. This area has windows forward and to both sides. There is a TV console on port side forward. Moving forward, going down two steps is the gallery area. Custom refrigeration/freezer and updates. On the starboard side is a large berth with storage/custom built drawers.
- Located to port side forward. Corian counter tops were added in 2002. Custom built stainless steel lined refrigeration, sink area and new headliner installed in 2002.
- Head and shower stall is located forward. Forward stall shower with rope locker access door. New marine toilet system installed in 2002 and holding tank and y-valve.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Flybridge helm has centerline teak helm chair and port/stbd seats. Northstar 951X GPS, Sitex CVS 06 color video sounder, Standard-Horizon Intrepid VHF, 4" Ritchie compass, Sony CDX-1300 AM/FM w/CD. Electronics were updated in 2002. Salon area has a Panasonic color TV with DVD player built in. Salon has Jensen JSM96 12 volt AM/FM/CD player and cockpit speakers.
- Onan 6.5 KW generator. Four 12 volt deep cycle batteries. 110 volt Sentry G140-3NL 40 amp battery charger. 110 volt Cruise Air PMP500 compressor. 110 volt copeland Port aft salon freezer/refrigerator. 110 volt Copeland Galley refrigerator/freezer. 12 volt to 32 volt LP deep drop outlet converter. 12 volt Rule 1500 Auto shower sump pump.
- Fishing Equipment
- Salty Tiger has a spacious teak cockpit. Choose from a rocket laucher or Rybovich fighting chair. Rybovich double spreader outriggers with a center rigger. Large starboard side transom door for the big catch. Built in live wells.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There's a reason why we call our website export AMERICAN , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world your best choice will always be export AMERICAN .