- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION:Catawba Island/Port Clinton, OH) This freshwater Sea Ray 380 Sundancer is an exceptional family cruiser with low hours and lots of room. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 38' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full canvas enclosure. The helm features radar, chart plotter, VHF radio, compass, and tilt wheel with hydraulic steering. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, double-wide companion seat, and wraparound cockpit lounge. The wet bar with refrigerator will help keep the guests and crew refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform and transom shower.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with cherry cabinets, overhead TV, Corian counter top and integrated sink. Appliances include electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Starboard, opposite the galley is a 10’ convertible dinette with leather settee and cherry dining table. The open salon provides an area for entertaining, dining, relaxing and watching TV, or can provide additional sleeping quarters when needed. The forward stateroom has island berth with under-berth storage, TV with DVD, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The enclosed head with vanity and shower stall is forward port side. The mid-cabin lounge converts to a double berth and has hanging locker.
This 380 Sundancer is powered by twin Mercruiser 370-hp 8.1 S Horizon v-drive engines with only 360 hours. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HVAC to maintain cabin comfort, central vacuum for easy clean up, and a generator for offshore electrical power. This beauty is very clean, well equipped, well maintained, and priced to sell. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 38' Sea Ray.
- The Sea Ray 380 Sundancer features a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accommodations for many, makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends.
- Forward Stateroom with Island Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Two Hanging Lockers and TV with DVD Forward Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall Starboard Wraparound Dinette with Cherry Table - Converts to Double Berth Full Galley Port Side Flat Screen TV Mid-Cabin Lounge - Converts to Aft Stateroom with Double Berth and Hanging Locker
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Countertop with Integrated Sink Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer SpaceSaver Coffee Maker Built-in Microwave Oven
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Canvas Fully Equipped Helm with Raymarine C90W Radar / Chart Plotter Adjustable Helm Seat Double-wide Companion Seat Horseshoe Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Port Side Wet Bar with Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit Anchor and Windlass Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Mercruiser 8.1 S Horizon FWC V-Drive Engines Zone-Controlled Reverse Cycle HAC Central Vacuum Water Heater Generator with Sound Shield 50-amp Shore Power Five Batteries Battery Charger / Inverter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.