- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NOW'S THE "TIME" TO LIVE YOUR SAILING DREAM...
"FIVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE" IS THE BOAT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
JUST REDUCED - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
"Five O'Clock Somewhere" is a well maintained and nicely equipped Hunter 36. Her layout with two comfortable staterooms will handle a small family or guests in comfort. She has VERY LOW ENGINE HOURS, In-Mast Furling Main, Air Conditioning, Good Electronics, New 2011 Autopilot, New 2012 Batteries, New 2012 Battery Charger, New 2012 Battery Monitor, and New Nov. 2012 Raitan PHC II head, Macerator, and all new sanitation hoses. ** Fresh bottom paint! - December 2012**
The clock is ticking...don't wait any longer...check out the photos and Full Specs then give us a call today to arrange a time to see "Five O'Clock Somewhere"...TIME'S A WASTING!
- Step below into a comfortable and well layout center salon that is flanked by two private staterooms. The galley features genuine Corian countertops with custom teak fiddling, a double-bowl stainless sink, two-burner LPG stove, and microwave. Further aft to port, a separate head and shower await you with comfort and spaciousness. Carpeting to protect the sole. Salon: U-shaped dinette settee on the starboard side of the cabin. There is storage beneath and behind the settee. Behind the settee is double shelf storage with locker storage on either end and a fixed port in the hull side. The dinette table converts to make a double berth for additional guests. Port side of the salon features a straight settee with additional storage beneath and behind and shelves, lockers and fixed port. Aft end of the settee serves as the nav station seat. Nav station: The nav station is aft facing and has a chart. Behind that are two large cubby bins. All of the electrical and electronic instruments are within easy reach and there is more shelf storage above. Galley: The L-shaped galley boasts lots of counter space. The under counter refrigerator is front opening, giving you counter space you don’t find on a top loading frig. Along the hull is a microwave, a set of drawers for utensils and a dishware cabinet with dish organizers. Shelf space is located above all of this and additional storage is in a dry bin in the counter top as well as under the sink and below the stove. A trash bin is also hidden beneath the Corian counter top. Forward stateroom: Enter thru a bi-fold door. There is a large vee berth, with storage beneath the berth. Shelves line both sides of the cabin, with cedar lined lockers on the aft end of each shelf. A louvered window allows ventilation flow when closed or can be opened to make both the salon and forward stateroom more open. The large overhead hatch provides more ventilation and light. There are two overhead lights and two berth reading lights. Master stateroom: The master stateroom is located aft and is entered via a door at the back of the galley. You’ll find an athwart ship queen size berth, full length shelf runs along the aft end of the berth, a pair of nightstand type surfaces are located on either side of the berth. Storage behind the berth headboard and more in a cedar lined hanging locker and a cubbie. There is an overhead hatch, an opening port, one fixed port and numerous lights for this space. Head: The head is located at the base of the companionway on port and features Corian counter tops, a sink with a drop down mirrored medicine cabinet above it, and double door storage below. There is an opening port above the medicine cabinet and several lights. The shower and toilet area is aft of this space and separated by a glass door. There is another opening port in here and a large wet locker with shelf and hanging storage. PHOTO NOTES: When photos were taken the boat was prepared for hurricane season. New photos to come soon. The photos of the upholstery in the berths make it appear stained - this was caused by the camera flash - the upholstery is not stained and is in good condition.
- Two burner Force Ten LPG Stove Propane tank in Cockpit Locker Front Loading Nova Kool Refrigeration/Freezer S/S Double Sink 6 Gallon Water Heater Microwave Water Filter Corian Counters
- Raymarine GPS and Chartplotter Raymarine Wind, Depth, Speed Tacktick Wireless Wind Gauge Raymarine Wheel Autopilot Installed Feb. 2011 Ritchie Compass ICOM M-402 VHF w/S/S antenna Sony Stereo & CD Player with cabin and cockpit speakers
- (4) 31-AGM Batteries ( 3 New July, 2012 ) Smart Battery Charger Installed July 2012 Xantrex Link Pro Battery Monitor Installed July 2012 High Output Alternator Installed 2012 Multiple 12-Volt Outlets (2) Power Cables & (1) Splitter Yanmar 3YM30G 27HP Diesel Engine "Marine Air" 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Raritan PHII Marine Toilet with Macerator * Wema Tank Level Gauge New Nov. 2012 - Completely new Sanitation Hoses, New Raitan PHC II Toilet, New Jabsco Macerator and a New Forspar Vented Loop
- Sails & Rigging
- IN MAST Furling Mainsail 110% Jib with Furlex Furling Selden double spreader mast Selden boom vang All lines are led aft to the cockpit Line organizer bins Spinnaker halyard Lewmar 2SP40ST primary winches (2) Lewmar 2SP30ST control winches (2) Spinlock triple line clutches (2)
- 2009 Achilles 8'8" Inflatable Dinghy 6HP Yamaha Outboard Standard Factory Installed Traveler Arch Bimini / Dodger Cockpit Cushions Folding Edson Wheel Double SS bow roller SS Bow & Stern rails Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass Delta Anchor with chain and rode (6) Mooring Cleats Stern Rail Seats Double vinyl lifelines & Lifeline Gates Folding Cockpit table w/SS grab bar Starboard cup holder on pedestal Walk-thru transom Swim platform with telescoping ladder Lev-o-guage Cockpit shower
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER! We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 commission split. (Brokers outside Florida contact us for full details)