- 21 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1052cc, 4-Cyl, 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Apollo Beach FL) The Yamaha SX210 is designed for an active day on the water. From the open bow to the extended swim platform there is room for everyone to enjoy the sun and the sea.
The SX210 has an open bow with two sun lounges, center walk-through, starboard helm with bucket seat, and wraparound guest lounge. The helm is equipped with an instrument package that includes a Garmin 540s multi-function display with GPS, chart plotter, and depth finder. There is also an Icom M302 VHF radio and JBL marine radio with CD player. The stern features a bi-level swim platform with boarding ladder. There’s ample storage for skis and wake boards.
Power is provided by twin 1052cc Yamaha 4-cylinder/4-stroke engines with jet drives for exceptional performance. A dual-axle trailer is included for storage and transportation. A custom mooring cover maintains her good looks when not in use. This low-hour bow rider has been dry-stored, is well equipped, and ready to go. Call now to schedule a showing of this 21’ Yamaha bow rider.
- With a wide, spacious bow and an inviting interior, this 21-foot boat leaves plenty of room for everything except improvement. Offering an abundance of space with limited investment, the SX210 was designed with ample room for nine and extensive storage to stow everything required for a day in the sun. Revered as a quintessential Yamaha, this boat feels bigger than many larger stern-drive boats and is powered by Twin Yamaha Marine engines to make certain that it is just as fast, too.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Locker with Boarding Ladder Dual Bow Lounges with Under-Seat Storage Center Walkthrough Wraparound Cockpit Lounge Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Bi-Level Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Full Mooring Cover
- Bow Seating
- Two Sun Lounges Under-Seat Storage Forward Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit & Helm
- Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Wraparound Guest Seating Extended Bimini Top Removable Table In-Deck Storage - Large enough for wake boards Port Side Storage Locker
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 540S Multi-Function Display GPS / Chart Plotter / Depth Finder Icom M302 VHF Radio JBL Marine Radio with CD Player Transom Mounted Radio Remote
- Twin Yamaha 1052cc Engines Four Cylinder Four Stroke Jet Drive Recently Serviced with less than 10 hours use since then New Throttle Cables Extra Battery and Switch Cobra Fins added for improve handling
- Metal Fabrication Inc. Trailer Model YMH201G Galvanized Dual Axle New Lights New Tires
- Salesman's Notes
- Original Owner Garage Kept Only 107 hours on motor Custom Mooring Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.